Windows 10: Windows 10 constant blue screens with various errors, PC will not restart.

Discus and support Windows 10 constant blue screens with various errors, PC will not restart. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've had this problem for several months now. Sometimes I can use my computers for hours without issue, other times it will crash within seconds of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DavitWYZ, May 26, 2022.

1. DavitWYZ Win User

Windows 10 constant blue screens with various errors, PC will not restart.

I've had this problem for several months now. Sometimes I can use my computers for hours without issue, other times it will crash within seconds of starting up. Stop codes I've had are SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, and something about a kernel that I can't remember. The blue screen will stay at about 0% a minute before the screen goes black and I have to manually restart. I've waited hours before and nothing happened. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

DavitWYZ, May 26, 2022
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, May 26, 2022
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Various crashes in ntoskrnl.exe

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Are you able to boot to desktop?

A blue screen error (also called a stop error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. I suggest you to follow the Microsoft article below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, May 26, 2022
  4. Windows 10 constant blue screens with various errors, PC will not restart.

Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 26, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 constant blue screens with various errors, PC will not restart.

1. Windows 10 constant blue screens with various errors, PC will not restart. - Similar Threads - constant blue screens

2. Blue Screen - Various Errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen - Various Errors: I randomly seem to get blue screen errors whilst on my computer, with different error messages each time such as DPC Watchdog Violation, exception on invalid stack, memory management etc. Would appreciate any help as this is very disruptive - thank you!...
  3. Various Blue Screen Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Various Blue Screen Errors: My laptop crashes several times per every month. In each crash, a different error can be seen on the blue screen such as: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP what failed: clipsp.sys DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE...
  4. Windows 10 constant blue screens with various errors, PC will not restart.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 constant blue screens with various errors, PC will not restart.: I've had this problem for several months now. Sometimes I can use my computers for hours without issue, other times it will crash within seconds of starting up. Stop codes I've had are SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, and something about a kernel that I can't...
  5. Windows 10 constant blue screens with various errors, PC will not restart.

Windows 10 constant blue screens with various errors, PC will not restart.: I've had this problem for several months now. Sometimes I can use my computers for hours without issue, other times it will crash within seconds of starting up. Stop codes I've had are SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, and something about a kernel that I can't...
  6. Constant Blue Screen Errors and Restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Blue Screen Errors and Restarts: My son has a gaming pc that was working perfectly after we got it at Christmas time. He started to develop issues while playing games and we had the blue screen of death. Error said "Stop Code - Bad System Config. PC would not boot at all, so we reset the pc and I installed...
  7. Constant Blue Screen Errors and Restarts

Constant Blue Screen Errors and Restarts: My son has a gaming pc that was working perfectly after we got it at Christmas time. He started to develop issues while playing games and we had the blue screen of death. Error said "Stop Code - Bad System Config. PC would not boot at all, so we reset the pc and I installed...
  8. Constant Blue Screen Errors and Restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Forced restart and various blue screen errors

Forced restart and various blue screen errors: Hello all. I have a peculiar situation.I bought a new Dell XPS 15 with Windows 10 Home. When I set it up, I had to do initial updates and all was fine for two weeks until yesterday - the whole system went crazy. I kept getting Blue Screen messages upon boot and during the...
  10. Constant Blue screen errors on Windows 10 PC

Constant Blue screen errors on Windows 10 PC: Hello , I am asking this question after encountering several Blue Screen errors in pc while working + page crashes while using browsers Chrome and Opera . Codes that show up are - Memory Management , System Service Exception I saw the logs from event viewer and looked for...