Windows 10: Windows 10 Constant KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE and MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION

Discus and support Windows 10 Constant KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE and MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello there, My computer often BSOD's every couple of minutes due to kernal secuity checks and machine check exceptions. I also tried running the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by InsertPotatoHere, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Constant KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE and MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION

Hello there,

My computer often BSOD's every couple of minutes due to kernal secuity checks and machine check exceptions. I also tried running the verifier and found LGBusEnum.sys from Logitech to be an issue that causes DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION errors. I tried removing it, but buttons on my Logitech G502 stop working after. I had also seen other uses with this issue, but only when they are running the driver verifier. I believe the issue to be a driver issue, and the BSOD's often are related to drivers accessing different layers of security it does not have access to or something related to drivers or memory corruption. I had also run memtest, which had shown 0 corrupted sectors.

I had also reinstalled Windows around 3 times, but the crashes seem to keep coming back. Safe mode seems to stop the crashing, or at least hasn't crashed on me while in safe mode.

Here is a link to the dump files: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1DlnjrSiyLoNLp0y-nt-jtGS6PTJnSccU

Any help would be appreciated

:)

InsertPotatoHere, Oct 24, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 24, 2018
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Oct 24, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Constant KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE and MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION

MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION BSODS error

Hi Danicela,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand that you are getting the error MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION BSODS be rest assured, we are happy to help you.

Appreciate you for trying to fix the issue by yourself.

There area lot of CPU functions that are disabled in safe mode ( You may use your favorite search engine and perform a search). Let's follow the steps below and try resolving the issue.

First run the hardware and device troubleshooter and check.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

• Click view all in the left panel.

• Select ‘Hardware and devices' and follow the on-screen instructions.
    I suggest you to contact your manufacturer and update the BIOS. Machine Check Exception is related to the BIOS. After BIOS is updated, it should be fine.

Hope this post helps. Get back to us for further queries. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Oct 24, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Constant KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE and MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION

1. Windows 10 Constant KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE and MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION - Similar Threads - Constant KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION

2. Constantly getting BSOd KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE along with other issues!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constantly getting BSOd KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE along with other issues!: Hi all recently I’ve been having numerous problems witj my Laptop running Windows 10. Over the past few days it has gotten much worse to the point where it will freqnetly have BSOD’s multiple times per day. The BSOD all have the KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE tag. I’ve had...
  3. Machine_Check_Exception problem on Windows 10 Pro 2004

Machine_Check_Exception problem on Windows 10 Pro 2004: Since 11 months ago, I upgraded Windows 7 to Windows 10 Pro with some parts CPU, Motherboard, Graphics Card, Memory After I upgrade the OS to Windows 10 Pro, the Idle status was not making any problems. But If I run Games or Program Davinci Resolve 16 which it needs...
  4. BSOD - Windows 10 -MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION

BSOD - Windows 10 -MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION: Hi All, I am new one so please be forgiven if miss something. I need your support to identify the source of the dump. During works with the access the I got the dump BSOD - Windows 10 -MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION. I have made following steps but all have been passed. OCCT - an...
  5. bsod machine_check_exception

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bsod machine_check_exception: hi there, i have been having an issue for some time where i will occasionally be blue screened while in chrome, most often while watching a video in full screen, but not always. the error i am always given is the Machine Check exception, and when i look a the bluescreen...
  6. MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION & KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE BSOD

MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION & KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE BSOD: Hi! I installed a new ssd ( Samsung Evo 860 1 TB) earlier today and I have been getting blue screens ever since. The dump files can be found on the link below. Please let me know if you guys require more information. Thanks in advance....
  7. Having CONSTANT "Machine_check_exception"

Having CONSTANT "Machine_check_exception": Hey guys, I`m new here. So whats been happening is that i have AT LEAST called Asus and Miucrosoft and even Samsung MULTIPLE times and neither are seeming to be able solve it and its starting to get really annoying. I used to be running windows 8.1 but my laptop was...
  8. BSOD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure Windows 10

BSOD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure Windows 10: Today I'm getting a series of BSOD's after the installation of drivers for laptop from manufacturer's website. It usually randomly happens when I try to install or uninstall a program. Please help. 35004
  9. Random and constant BSODs, nearly all KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

Random and constant BSODs, nearly all KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE: Alright, so I'm at a loss here. I just put together this PC last week, and everything was working great until I decided to upgrade to Windows 10. I started having issues yesterday, when my PC randomly crashed with the error message "KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE." I had not...
  10. BSOD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure in Windows 10

BSOD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure in Windows 10: I have had the kernel check failure error on occasion ever since I updated to Windows 10 last year; as it has been so long, I do not believe I can revert to Windows 7 to fix this problem. Recently it has begun doing this more frequently and whenever I watch videos, playing...