Windows 10: Windows 10 constantly crashing and restarting after Update of 12. May

Discus and support Windows 10 constantly crashing and restarting after Update of 12. May in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey yall, I usually install every windows update because I don't wanna get any viruses and stuff But after the new Update, my windows is constantly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/iTzDogee, May 21, 2020.

1. Windows 10 constantly crashing and restarting after Update of 12. May

Hey yall, I usually install every windows update because I don't wanna get any viruses and stuff But after the new Update, my windows is constantly having audio bugs, followed by a restart or crash, I can't do anything when the pc is crashing, no ctrl alt del or anything. I just have to turn off the electricity or pc with the button. I have read many help against this, and I managed to fix this. But it still keeps happening, that the pc is randomly restarting, without warning, no bluescreen, no blackscreen, it just restarts and acts like nothing ever happened. This usually happens while I'm playing a game or chilling on discord. It's really annoying and kinda slows down my pc. Anyone knows how to fix this?

submitted by /u/iTzDogee
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/iTzDogee, May 21, 2020
  2. AsRock Win User

Windows 10 Update

Well just noticed a pretty large one pop up coming in at 914MB, seems it makes some pretty serous updates.

KB3172985
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3172985

This security update includes improvements and fixes in the functionality of Windows 10 Version 1511 and Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 4. It also resolves the following vulnerabilities in Windows:

• 3175677 MS16-094: Security update for secure boot: July 12, 2016
    • 3174060 MS16-093: Security update for Adobe Flash Player: July 12, 2016
    • 3171910 MS16-092: Security update for Windows Kernel: July 12, 2016
    • 3170048 MS16-091: Security update for .Net Framework: July 12, 2016
    • 3171481 MS16-090: Security update for Kernel Mode Drivers: July 12, 2016
    • 3170050 MS16-089: Security update for Windows secure kernel mode: July 12, 2016
    • 3170005 MS16-087: Security update for the Microsoft Print Spooler: July 12, 2016
    • 3169999 MS16-085: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge: July 12, 2016
    • 3169991 MS16-084: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: July 12, 2016

AsRock, May 21, 2020
  3. RCoon Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

How to stop Windows 10 from automatically installing new and updated drivers constantly (particularly for GPU users with stable drivers)

• Right click "My Computer"
    • Click "Properties"
    • Click on "Hardware" tab
    • Click "Device Installation Settings"
    • Tick the "No, let me choose what to do"
    • Tick "Never install driver software from Windows Update"

RCoon, May 21, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows 10 constantly crashing and restarting after Update of 12. May

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows 10 constantly crashing and restarting after Update of 12. May :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 21, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 constantly crashing and restarting after Update of 12. May

1. Windows 10 constantly crashing and restarting after Update of 12. May - Similar Threads - constantly crashing restarting

2. Windows 11 constant crashes after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 constant crashes after update: Hello, starting last week after the windows update my computer started to have random blue screens for no reason. My video card drivers keeps constantly being uninstalled by windows and it installs a version that doesn't work. A clean reinstall of windows will not solve the...
  3. Windows 11 constant crashes after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 constant crashes after update: Hello, starting last week after the windows update my computer started to have random blue screens for no reason. My video card drivers keeps constantly being uninstalled by windows and it installs a version that doesn't work. A clean reinstall of windows will not solve the...
  4. Constant PC crashes and restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant PC crashes and restarts: I seem to have narrowed it down to anytime I plug in and play with any gamepad on my pc it will crash anywhere with in 5 minutes to an hour, there are 2 errors as well as an info event that pop up in the event viewer from this everytime.Info eventUMDF reflector is unable to...
  5. Windows 10 Pro crash after May update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro crash after May update: Hi, I have Mini PC ACEPC AK2. After last update it did not start. I get blue screen saying Windows needs repair. And I will need Windows installation disk. I have downloaded Windows tool from your web site and created installation USB. When I plug it in, nothing is happening....
  6. Windows 10 Crashing constantly after latest update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Crashing constantly after latest update: Hi, i am Tarandeep Singh a windows 10 user My pc recently2-3 days ago showed me that a windows Update is available and i downloaded and installed but from then, i am constantly getting crashes with following error codes DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Video_Dxgkrnl_Fatal_Error And...
  7. Constant BSODs and Crashes after updating to Windows 10, 1903

Constant BSODs and Crashes after updating to Windows 10, 1903: About a week or so ago I installed the Windows 1903 update, and I remember there being an initial BSOD during the install process, though it still finished without other incident. I had thought this was a temporary issue but my computer has been virtually unusable since the...
  8. Laptop crashing after Sep 12 critical Windows 10 update

Laptop crashing after Sep 12 critical Windows 10 update: Hello, My Lenovo Yoga 900S receive an automatic critical update (Windows 10, 64 bit) on Sep 12 in the middle of the day. Since then it has been randomly crashing with a blue screen. Most of the time, it boots up correctly but then crashes -- sometimes within a minute,...
  9. CorelDraw 12 crashes after each windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CorelDraw 12 crashes after each windows update: Every time windows 10 does an update my CorelDraw 12 stops working with an error message "IS kernels failed to install" I usually have to uninstall CorelDraw then reinstall it and it used to work fine till next update. This time it will not reinstall but I get error message...
  10. Computer is constantly crashing and restarting

Computer is constantly crashing and restarting: My computer was just fine and today I turn on my computer and a blue screen says "your pc ran into a problem. We'll restart for you. Error: system thread exception not handled" how do I fix this and get my computer back? Hoping someone can help. I don't even know how...