Windows 10: Windows 10 constantly crashing

Discus and support Windows 10 constantly crashing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Blue screen with irql_not_less_or_equal error code. Here are my 3 most recent minidumps. Let me know what else is needed.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BlakeNorwood, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Windows 10 constantly crashing

Blue screen with irql_not_less_or_equal error code.

Here are my 3 most recent minidumps. Let me know what else is needed.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvQy0YfWgNjLhxWpXJvhumPfQ1fm?e=M7o1pR

:)

BlakeNorwood, Oct 25, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 25, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 25, 2019
  4. Windows 10 constantly crashing

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Oct 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 constantly crashing

1. Windows 10 constantly crashing - Similar Threads - constantly crashing

2. Windows Audio Graph Isolation - crashing constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Audio Graph Isolation - crashing constantly: Hello,I have noticed that sometimes on my PC sounds got freeze for 1second and then go back to normal. I have opened the to check whats going on and got results liek this:OpisŚcieżka do aplikacji powodującej błąd: C:\Windows\System32\audiodg.exeSygnatura problemuNazwa...
  3. Windows Audio Graph Isolation - crashing constantly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Audio Graph Isolation - crashing constantly: Hello,I have noticed that sometimes on my PC sounds got freeze for 1second and then go back to normal. I have opened the to check whats going on and got results liek this:OpisŚcieżka do aplikacji powodującej błąd: C:\Windows\System32\audiodg.exeSygnatura problemuNazwa...
  4. Constant crashing, don't know reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant crashing, don't know reason: I've been having random crashes over the past couple weeks, and can't seem to find the cause. Here's a SS of the problem details from today.and a different one from yesterdayThat being said, It doesn't really matter what I'm doing, it just seems to randomly freeze everything,...
  5. Constant crashing, don't know reason

Constant crashing, don't know reason: I've been having random crashes over the past couple weeks, and can't seem to find the cause. Here's a SS of the problem details from today.and a different one from yesterdayThat being said, It doesn't really matter what I'm doing, it just seems to randomly freeze everything,...
  6. Constant PC crashes when gaming. Sometimes BSOD sometimes just complete shutdown of PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant PC crashes when gaming. Sometimes BSOD sometimes just complete shutdown of PC.: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff80378c21e19, 0xffff968145fbc900, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\Minidump\041124-15687-01.dmp. Report Id:...
  7. Constant PC crashes when gaming. Sometimes BSOD sometimes just complete shutdown of PC.

Constant PC crashes when gaming. Sometimes BSOD sometimes just complete shutdown of PC.: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff80378c21e19, 0xffff968145fbc900, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\Minidump\041124-15687-01.dmp. Report Id:...
  8. PC constantly crashing blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC constantly crashing blue screen: Hi, My new PC constantly crashes on windows I don't know what to do, I have seen some people say they can help by me sharing minidump files, I get watchdog violation error code. In event viewer they was also many error for metadata crashes? I'm at a loss I don't understand a...
  9. PC constantly crashing blue screen

PC constantly crashing blue screen: Hi, My new PC constantly crashes on windows I don't know what to do, I have seen some people say they can help by me sharing minidump files, I get watchdog violation error code. In event viewer they was also many error for metadata crashes? I'm at a loss I don't understand a...
  10. My windows crashes when playing HELLDIVERS 2 constantly at around 20-40mins.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows crashes when playing HELLDIVERS 2 constantly at around 20-40mins.: This error appears strangely enough only while playing a spesific game. Logs are as follows:System Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power [ Guid] {331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4} EventID 41 Version 8 Level 1 Task 63 Opcode 0 Keywords 0x8000400000000002...