Windows 10: Windows 10 constantly loads into "Select an Option" and wont go past it

Discus and support Windows 10 constantly loads into "Select an Option" and wont go past it in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was having no problems with my Windows 10 PC until after powering it off and moving it. Now it automatically boots into this screen and none of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DetectivePrince, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Windows 10 constantly loads into "Select an Option" and wont go past it

I was having no problems with my Windows 10 PC until after powering it off and moving it. Now it automatically boots into this screen and none of the options do anything. When I attempt a Startup Repair it diagnosis's my computer before saying it can't repair with no log files. It won't let me uninstall any updates nor lets me do a system restore/system image recovery. I've been trying to not avail and hopefully I'll get some answers hereWindows 10 constantly loads into "Select an Option" and wont go past it [​IMG]Windows 10 constantly loads into "Select an Option" and wont go past it [​IMG]

:)

DetectivePrince, Oct 26, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 26, 2019
  3. Julie Ram Win User
    Cannot paste into Windows Mail

Hi,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to clear the clipboard in Windows 10:

• On the search box, kindly type or copy and paste, cmd.exe /c cd 2>"%UserProfile%\empty.txt" & clip < "%UserProfile%\empty.txt".
    • Click on cmd.exe /c cd 2>"%UserProfile%\empty.txt" & clip < "%UserProfile%\empty.txt"
      (Run command).
    • Try to use the copy and paste function again.

If the issue still persists, we suggest that you repair or reset the Mail app. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Open Settings, and select Apps.
    • On the Apps & features tab, find the name of the missing app. Click the app and select
      Advanced options (if available).
    • If a Repair option is available, click Repair. If this option is not available, or if Repair does not resolve the issue, you may also try the
      Reset option, though you might lose any app data that was saved.

Let us know how it goes.

Julie Ram, Oct 26, 2019
  4. Windows 10 constantly loads into "Select an Option" and wont go past it

Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 constantly loads into "Select an Option" and wont go past it

1. Windows 10 constantly loads into "Select an Option" and wont go past it - Similar Threads - constantly loads Select

2. Why wont my headphones go past 65?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why wont my headphones go past 65?: I had this problem on windows ten and it was this safety setting which i then switched off. No matter what i do now, the volume on my plugged in earbuds wont go past 65. I use my headphones in class and it is usually very loud, so this is a major problem for me. Please tell...
  3. Why wont my headphones go past 65?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why wont my headphones go past 65?: I had this problem on windows ten and it was this safety setting which i then switched off. No matter what i do now, the volume on my plugged in earbuds wont go past 65. I use my headphones in class and it is usually very loud, so this is a major problem for me. Please tell...
  4. minecraft not going past loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft not going past loading screen: hello. i have a problem where i open up minecraft bedrock/windows 10 edition, and it just stays at half way. ive closed and reopened it but to no luck. super weird......
  5. Windows 10 Update keeps loading and the numbers wont go up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update keeps loading and the numbers wont go up: i was updating start from 03.15 and until 04.32 it still stuck on 77% and it seems that it wont go up anymore. im afraid if i turn the power off it will damage my laptop and data. what should i do?[IMG]...
  6. Windows 10 Wont load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Wont load: Hello everyone, The reason i'm postiing this is beacause im really frustrated and i will try to be as explanatory as possible so i can get the best solution. Yesterday i replaced the Motherboard and CPU from my rig, i got a ryzen 7 and the MOBO is a x570 Gaming x...
  7. PC wont Boost past the Logo loading symbol.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC wont Boost past the Logo loading symbol.: My computer was giving me issues for a while, I wasn't sure what was actually wrong with it. When i went to recover it, It would tell me there was a error and that i couldn't recover anything. It wouldn't allow me to system wipe or anything. Now it wont do anything at all i...
  8. Computer not going past loading screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer not going past loading screen: Hello, i have an Acer Nitro 5 Laptop and just recently updated my windows 10, when i went to go and start up it would not let me and gave me a code. I automatically reset my computer and kept the files and now the code is reading “driver_pnp_watchdog”. Ive tried doing alt +...
  9. Windows 10 wont go past date and time screen to log in.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 wont go past date and time screen to log in.: So I just got a refurbished Lenovo m78 from new egg that came pre-loaded with windows 10 pro I booted it up and everything seemed fine so I installed my games (league of legends, smite, and fortnite) everything seemed fine I played some games and then the next day my PC said...
  10. Windows 10 games wont load past splash screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 games wont load past splash screen: Some of the games I have installed through the Windows 10 store will not open, it will open the splash screen for the game but no process will start and eventually it will close itself. The games that won't open are Forza Horizon 3 and State of Decay 2 while for some reason...