Windows 10: Windows 10 consuming all available RAM

Discus and support Windows 10 consuming all available RAM in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.18363.720] after startup, even with no apps running, memory usage goes from 36% to consuming all RAM within about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Peter R 654, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Windows 10 consuming all available RAM

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.18363.720]

after startup, even with no apps running, memory usage goes from 36% to consuming all RAM within about 30-60 minutes.

Windows 10 consuming all available RAM 0c270207-08d4-4438-bec4-79aeb9b031ae?upload=true.png

:)

Peter R 654, Mar 15, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Where is my RAM?

Hi,

Cache stored on Windows
    10 restricts your PC
    from working efficiently. If there is a continuous and high volume of cached read requests from any process or from any
    driver, the working set (the number of memory pages in the physical RAM)
    size of the system file cache will grow to meet this demand.
    The system file cache consumes the physical RAM. Therefore, sufficient
    amounts of physical RAM are not available for other processes.

On 64-bit versions of Windows operating systems, the size of the virtual address range is typically larger than
    the physical RAM. In this situation, the working set for the system file cache can increase to consume most of the physical RAM.

We suggest that you clear caches on your Windows 10 computer to resolve memory usage issues. Few things that you
    can try clearing are the Windows Store and Temp Files caches. Check out the steps below:

How to clear the Windows Store cache:

• Press
      Windows + R keys to open a
      Run prompt.

• Type
      WSReset.exe
      into the text box, then click
      OK.

How to clear the Temp Files cache:

• Open the
      Start menu.

• Type
      Disk Cleanup, then
      press Enter.

• Under the
      Disk Cleanup tab, uncheck all boxes except for
      Temporary Files, then click
      OK.

Hope the above information helps.
    Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Mar 15, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 15, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 consuming all available RAM

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 consuming all available RAM

1. Windows 10 consuming all available RAM - Similar Threads - consuming available RAM

2. MsMpEng.exe using all the RAM available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MsMpEng.exe using all the RAM available: We have 4 Windows Server 2019 Std, all with the same simple setup running IIS & SQL Server, all with 64GB RAM; MsMpEng would normally take 200-300MB of RAM and almost no CPU but starting from today in one of the servers the MsMpEng RAM usage grows constantly up to using it...
  3. MsMpEng.exe using all the RAM available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MsMpEng.exe using all the RAM available: We have 4 Windows Server 2019 Std, all with the same simple setup running IIS & SQL Server, all with 64GB RAM; MsMpEng would normally take 200-300MB of RAM and almost no CPU but starting from today in one of the servers the MsMpEng RAM usage grows constantly up to using it...
  4. How much ram windows 10 consumes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How much ram windows 10 consumes?: Hello, going to install a new windows 10, but it claims that it requires 2 GB ram and I got 4 GB ram. Does this indicates that it needs 2 GB for installation only or will need 2GB to work on my laptop which means 2 GB ram will be in usage 50% usage and 2 GB will be left for...
  5. How much ram windows 10 consumes?

How much ram windows 10 consumes?: Hello, going to install a new windows 10, but it claims that it requires 2 GB ram and I got 4 GB ram. Does this indicates that it needs 2 GB for installation only or will need 2GB to work on my laptop which means 2 GB ram will be in usage 50% usage and 2 GB will be left for...
  6. How much ram windows 10 consumes?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How to make windows consume less ram?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make windows consume less ram?: Had my ram consumption rate on 32%, now it pumped to 53% whereas I dont have any background apps running and this is really annoying because this slows down my laptop, especially when I open an app or a game. Need immediate solution please....
  8. Will windows 10 consume all my 4GB ram if it requires same amount?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will windows 10 consume all my 4GB ram if it requires same amount?: Hello, my laptop got 4GB ram, so I found that the new version of windows 10 pro requires 4GB, if that's so will it consume all my ram? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-windows-10-consume-all-my-4gb-ram-if-it/9b5c0790-413a-47c6-8a6a-c10a71ceb641
  9. Will windows 10 consume all my 4GB ram if it requires same amount?

Will windows 10 consume all my 4GB ram if it requires same amount?: Hello, my laptop got 4GB ram, so I found that the new version of windows 10 pro requires 4GB, if that's so will it consume all my ram? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-windows-10-consume-all-my-4gb-ram-if-it/9b5c0790-413a-47c6-8a6a-c10a71ceb641
  10. Will windows 10 consume all my 4GB ram if it requires same amount?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware