Windows 10: Windows 10 Context Menu Has "Open" Invisible But Available

Discus and support Windows 10 Context Menu Has "Open" Invisible But Available in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Well, it's best if you just take a look at the picture: [ATTACH] "Open" option is still very much working, but annoying me with its invisibility.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TheMightySavagE, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Context Menu Has "Open" Invisible But Available

Well, it's best if you just take a look at the picture:

Windows 10 Context Menu Has "Open" Invisible But Available a99594ac-bdac-44ae-b06a-b2ab121a6f86?upload=true.png

"Open" option is still very much working, but annoying me with its invisibility. Thoughts on fixing that?

Thanks!

:)

TheMightySavagE, Nov 7, 2019

2. Custom context menu entries

So, just throwing this out there, in case somone knows.

I have added a custom context menu entry for the program rightload, since by default the menu is broken in vistax64.

It works pefect with single files, but when I select mutiple files and try to open, I get mutiple instances of the program (which makes sense), here is my entry:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Rightload\Rightload.exe --server=1 --autostart %1

So the %1 passes the filename to the program, and when I select multiple files it is just opening multiple instances of rightload each with a different file.

What I'd like to do is be able to pass a list of the files selected to the program. Since I know it is capable of uploading multiple files from the context menu, all in one instance.

So, is there something I can pass besides %1 that will do this? I have looked around and can't seem to find an answer anywhere... *Frown Windows 10 Context Menu Has "Open" Invisible But Available :(

ArmoredCavalry, Nov 7, 2019
  3. Bree Win User
    Remove Play with Windows Media Player Context Menu in Windows 10  

Choose Default Apps in Windows 10 Windows 10 Apps Features Tutorials

Step 1. Open with > choose another app

Windows 10 Context Menu Has "Open" Invisible But Available [​IMG]

Step 2, click More apps

Step 3. scroll down to the bottom of the list to find Look for another app on this PC

Step 4. browse and find Windows Media Player wmplayer.exe then click Open

Bree, Nov 7, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Context Menu Has "Open" Invisible But Available

Issue with opening properties in context menu

Original Title: properties

My properties cannot be opened in context menu. Give me a step by step fix, please.

Just give me the location please., Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Context Menu Has "Open" Invisible But Available

1. Windows 10 Context Menu Has "Open" Invisible But Available - Similar Threads - Context Menu Has

2. Missing "Open With" Option in Windows 10 Context Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing "Open With" Option in Windows 10 Context Menu: Hi, I've noticed that the "Open With" option is missing from the context menu in Windows 10. When I right-click on a file, I expect to see the "Open With" menu to choose which program to open the file with, but it's not there. I've tried restarting my computer and checking...
  3. Missing "Open With" Option in Windows 10 Context Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing "Open With" Option in Windows 10 Context Menu: Hi, I've noticed that the "Open With" option is missing from the context menu in Windows 10. When I right-click on a file, I expect to see the "Open With" menu to choose which program to open the file with, but it's not there. I've tried restarting my computer and checking...
  4. Missing "Open With" Option in Windows 10 Context Menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. windows 10 context menu

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 context menu: Windows 10.The "new" item disappeared from the context menu. Based on internet recommendations, I modified the registry:HKEY_CLASSES-ROOT\Directory\Background\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\newthe "default" value was modified by adding:{D969A300-E7FF-11d0-A93B-00A0C90F2719}Now I...
  6. Windows Context Menu Not Opening

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Context Menu Not Opening: Hey Anyone, WHEN I RIGHT CLICK ON TASKBAR AND SELECT TASKBAR SETTING IT DOES NOT OPEN SETTING ELSE IT FLASHES COMMAND PROMPT LIKE SOMETHING WHICH JUST POPS UP AND CLOSE AND NOTHING HAPPENS... THE SAME PROBLEM ALSO OCCUR WHEN I RIGHT CLICK ON DESKTOP AND SELECT DESKTOP...
  7. context menu 'open' video

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    context menu 'open' video: When i right click on a video and select open my video opens in windows media player. I would like to edit the open value in the registry so it opens in another program. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to where this 'open' value would be. I have found 'open...
  8. open with notepad context menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    open with notepad context menu: Code: ;notepad [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shell] @="\"notepad.exe %1\"" [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shell\open] @="Open &With Notepad" [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shell\open\command] @="notepad.exe %1"[/quote] the above dont seem to give me open with notepad in context menu unlike in win7. any...
  9. Open Context Menu for Taskbar Icons in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Open Context Menu for Taskbar Icons in Windows 10: How to: Open Context Menu for Taskbar Icons in Windows 10 [img] Information A context menu is a menu in a graphical user interface (GUI) that appears when you right-click on an item in Windows. A context menu offers a limited set of choices that vary depending on the item...
  10. Add or Remove Open with Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Open with Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Open with Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Open with Context Menu in Windows 10 The Open with context menu allows users to choose an app to open a file with. This tutorial will show how to add or remove the Open with context menu...