Windows 10: Windows 10 continue crush

Discus and support Windows 10 continue crush in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since I clean install windows 10, I have continue run into windows crush. Something like, "critical process died" "kernel data inpage error" "bad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MAX Yin huaHsu, Apr 6, 2021 at 11:37 AM.

1. Windows 10 continue crush

Since I clean install windows 10, I have continue run into windows crush.

Something like, "critical process died" "kernel data inpage error" "bad system config info" "memory management"

is any way to solve at once?

:)

MAX Yin huaHsu, Apr 6, 2021 at 11:37 AM
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

3. Argel Obm Win User
    candy crush app won't respond

Hi James,

We need to gather more information for us to better understand your concern about, accessing the Candy Crush app. Kindly answer these questions:

• Can you access the Candy Crush app before? If so, when did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • Can you please describe to us what is happening when you open the Candy Crush app? Are you encountering an error message when accessing the app?
    • What is the OS Build of your Windows 10? To determine the build of your Windows 10, follow these steps:
      • Click the Windows logo (Start button).
      • Click the gear icon (Setting).
      • Select System.
      • On the left pane, choose About.
    • Can you still access your other applications?

There may be an issue with the files of the Candy Crush app that is why you're having an issue accessing it. In the meantime, we suggest running theWindows
    Store apps troubleshooter
    to see if the troubleshooter will be able to replace the files of the app.

We await for your response.

4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 continue crush

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Thema:

Windows 10 continue crush

1. Windows 10 continue crush - Similar Threads - continue crush

2. halo mcc using phone number and fixing email to continue forward

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    halo mcc using phone number and fixing email to continue forward: so i tried logging into the pc version of halo mcc on steam and basically i cant fix the email and it wont let me, it just freezes and i also cant start from the beginning. it wont not let me un-use my phone number nor let me fix my email....
  3. Microsoft Family Features - Continuous Pop-Up "Sign in so you don't miss out"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Family Features - Continuous Pop-Up "Sign in so you don't miss out": I'm a middle aged Dad with NO child Microsoft accounts, yet I started getting continual pop-ups from Microsoft Family Features asking me to sign in "So you don't miss out." It's frustratingly annoying. I'm part of no "family" group on my Microsoft account, yet, the pop-up...
  4. When I go to settings to look for a password and reveal the password I get a continuing...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    When I go to settings to look for a password and reveal the password I get a continuing...: When I go to settings to look for a password and reveal the password I get a continuing alarm sound on my computer. How do I turn this off once I have logged out of the password view?...
  5. Word, DllHost and Com Surrogate continually stop working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Word, DllHost and Com Surrogate continually stop working: I have Windows 10 2H20 + Office 365 64 bit. I have a system drive C and a data drive D. Windows update not showing any new updates Today I have well over a dozen instances. Apart from Word I only see events from the Reliability history. Word starts, I can open files from...
  6. Will windows 10 continue resetting when it's in sleep mode?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Will windows 10 continue resetting when it's in sleep mode?: Hi!, I'd like to reset windows and I have come to a condition where I have to close the laptop screen which makes it go into sleep mode, my question is, will it continue resetting during that point when its at sleep mode?...
  7. Internet connectivity drops intermittently while allowing streaming to continue. Windows...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet connectivity drops intermittently while allowing streaming to continue. Windows...: There are certain times when I am no longer able to load any websites in any browser for no apparent reason. Wifi and hardline both specify as being connected and secured. Clicking on a link results in literally nothing happening in Firefox, where nothing loads to tell me...
  8. Why do I continuously need to restart my computer to repair my headphones?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why do I continuously need to restart my computer to repair my headphones?: I have read the post from other individuals that seem to be having the same issue, but with various types of headphones, so needless to say it is NOT our equipment that has the problem. It appears to be Windows 10 that has the problem, and Microsoft needs to figure out a way...
  9. Laptop not Listed in Continue on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop not Listed in Continue on PC: Hi Guys I just bought a new laptop and it's set up with my Outlook account, which I use for all my PCs. I went to save a webpage on my phone but my new laptop isn't listed the list shows my 2 PCs, my previous laptop and my Surface Pro, but not my new laptop. So far, as I...
  10. ''Your version of Mail is out of date. Update now to continue sending and receiving...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ''Your version of Mail is out of date. Update now to continue sending and receiving...: When I open my email on Windows 10, there is a yellow warning at the top that says, ''Your version of Mail is out of date. Update now to continue sending and receiving email.'' But when I click the button to go to Microsoft Store, there is no update and Microsoft Store...