Windows 10: Windows 10 continue crush

Discus and support Windows 10 continue crush in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since I clean install windows 10, I have continue run into windows crush. Something like, "critical process died" "kernel data inpage error" "bad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MAX Yin huaHsu, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Windows 10 continue crush

Since I clean install windows 10, I have continue run into windows crush.

Something like, "critical process died" "kernel data inpage error" "bad system config info" "memory management"

is any way to solve at once?

:)

MAX Yin huaHsu, Apr 6, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 6, 2021
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    candy crush app won't respond

Hi James,

We need to gather more information for us to better understand your concern about, accessing the Candy Crush app. Kindly answer these questions:

• Can you access the Candy Crush app before? If so, when did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • Can you please describe to us what is happening when you open the Candy Crush app? Are you encountering an error message when accessing the app?
    • What is the OS Build of your Windows 10? To determine the build of your Windows 10, follow these steps:
      • Click the Windows logo (Start button).
      • Click the gear icon (Setting).
      • Select System.
      • On the left pane, choose About.
    • Can you still access your other applications?

There may be an issue with the files of the Candy Crush app that is why you're having an issue accessing it. In the meantime, we suggest running theWindows
    Store apps troubleshooter
    to see if the troubleshooter will be able to replace the files of the app.

We await for your response.

Argel Obm, Apr 6, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 continue crush

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 continue crush

1. Windows 10 continue crush - Similar Threads - continue crush

2. Why does typing diskpart on cmd and PowerShell not continue and show what should have seen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does typing diskpart on cmd and PowerShell not continue and show what should have seen?: I accidentally removed the USB stick while in a command "clean". I know it's corrupted so I tried to fix it by formatting or removing it entirely since it has no files within the USB. Tried multiple applications till I found some applications that can actually read the USB...
  3. Why does typing diskpart on cmd and PowerShell not continue and show what should have seen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does typing diskpart on cmd and PowerShell not continue and show what should have seen?: I accidentally removed the USB stick while in a command "clean". I know it's corrupted so I tried to fix it by formatting or removing it entirely since it has no files within the USB. Tried multiple applications till I found some applications that can actually read the USB...
  4. Continuous PDF's run together with my new scanner, how do I get a new Canon LiDE 400...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Continuous PDF's run together with my new scanner, how do I get a new Canon LiDE 400...: Continuous PDF's run together with my new scanner, how do I get a new Canon LiDE 400 compatible driver for my new windows 11 PC??This also happened with an HP all in One printer/scanner and Epson scanner which both have been returned....
  5. Continuous PDF's run together with my new scanner, how do I get a new Canon LiDE 400...

Continuous PDF's run together with my new scanner, how do I get a new Canon LiDE 400...: Continuous PDF's run together with my new scanner, how do I get a new Canon LiDE 400 compatible driver for my new windows 11 PC??This also happened with an HP all in One printer/scanner and Epson scanner which both have been returned....
  6. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Blue Screen continuously when playing Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Blue Screen continuously when playing Minecraft: I've been playing Minecraft for a while, but lately, I've been getting DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD. Can anyone help me?Here is the link for the minidump : 041024-12640-01.dmp...
  7. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Blue Screen continuously when playing Minecraft

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Blue Screen continuously when playing Minecraft: I've been playing Minecraft for a while, but lately, I've been getting DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD. Can anyone help me?Here is the link for the minidump : 041024-12640-01.dmp...
  8. My studio isn’t working and continually crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My studio isn’t working and continually crashes: Issue started as overheating and crashing. I made updates as needed and it held it over for awhile. Then crashing began again with blue screens. Was given option to access BitLocker and was able too. Worked well for a couple of days, then began the crashing again. Would try...
  9. My studio isn’t working and continually crashes

My studio isn’t working and continually crashes: Issue started as overheating and crashing. I made updates as needed and it held it over for awhile. Then crashing began again with blue screens. Was given option to access BitLocker and was able too. Worked well for a couple of days, then began the crashing again. Would try...
  10. Microsoft continues push to turn Windows into an advertising space

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft continues push to turn Windows into an advertising space: A fundamental shift happened in the development of the Windows operating system in recent years. Some say it started during the development of Windows 11, Microsoft's newest operating system. Others suggest that it started with Windows 10 already, which Microsoft released in...