Windows 10: Windows 10 Continues to shut down without a reason why. Help!

Discus and support Windows 10 Continues to shut down without a reason why. Help! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good Morning.I am trying to fix an ongoing issue my Mother has had with her computer for quite some time now, however I am lost in technicalities. I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dysph0ria, Mar 25, 2023.

1. Dysph0ria Win User

Windows 10 Continues to shut down without a reason why. Help!

Good Morning.I am trying to fix an ongoing issue my Mother has had with her computer for quite some time now, however I am lost in technicalities. I'm hoping someone here can talk to me on a 1st grader type descriptive level and help. We have Window's 10Windows 10 Continues to shut down without a reason why. Help! :Device name DESKTOP-RNBC5PT Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G with Radeon Graphics 3.80 GHz Installed RAM 32.0 GB 27.9 GB usable Device ID 66B3111C-8618-47AE-A6B8-C583B4B91350 Product ID 00330-55524-08987-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎3/‎23/‎2023 OS build

:)

Dysph0ria, Mar 25, 2023
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 25, 2023
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 25, 2023
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 25, 2023
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Continues to shut down without a reason why. Help! - Similar Threads - Continues shut down

2. Windows 10 Continues to shut down without a reason why. Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Continues to shut down without a reason why. Help!: Good Morning.I am trying to fix an ongoing issue my Mother has had with her computer for quite some time now, however I am lost in technicalities. I'm hoping someone here can talk to me on a 1st grader type descriptive level and help. We have Window's 10:Device name...
  3. Windows 10 Continues to shut down without a reason why. Help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Continues to shut down without a reason why. Help!: Good Morning.I am trying to fix an ongoing issue my Mother has had with her computer for quite some time now, however I am lost in technicalities. I'm hoping someone here can talk to me on a 1st grader type descriptive level and help. We have Window's 10:Device name...
  4. Windows shut down for unknown reason

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows shut down for unknown reason: I managed to install Windows 10 on a external HDD using USB port on my laptop since my internal hdd is broke and i dont have a SATA connector for internal hdd..Everything is working fine i can run apps , run games without any problems, but for some reason when i decide to...
  5. Windows 11 shuts down for no reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 shuts down for no reason: I recently purchased a laptop with Windows 11 installed. I was using it and it just shut down. A blue screen appeared and it said there was a stop code and it was going to reboot. Since then, it has done it a few times. It does not stay on the screen long enough for me to see...
  6. Windows 11 shuts down for no reason

Windows 11 shuts down for no reason: I recently purchased a laptop with Windows 11 installed. I was using it and it just shut down. A blue screen appeared and it said there was a stop code and it was going to reboot. Since then, it has done it a few times. It does not stay on the screen long enough for me to see...
  7. Win 10 shuts down for no apparent reason

Win 10 shuts down for no apparent reason: Every morning exactly at 09:00:00 my Win 10 PC shuts down and has to be restarted manually. All Windows power settings are set to »Never«. Where can I find out which app or system service is the cause of this bug?...
  8. Win 10 shuts down for no apparent reason

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 shuts down for no apparent reason: Every morning exactly at 09:00:00 my Win 10 PC shuts down and has to be restarted manually. All Windows power settings are set to »Never«. Where can I find out which app or system service is the cause of this bug?...
  9. Windows 10 shuts down for no reason

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 shuts down for no reason: Windows 10 Pro on a home built machine. Has been operational for a couple of years. Started randomly shutting down a few weeks ago. And I mean randomly. The PC can be in sleep mode and wakes up just to shut down. No new programs installed, AFAIK virus free. Memory, CPU and...
  10. unexpected shut down for no reason

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unexpected shut down for no reason: [ATTACH] Yup thats real helpful huh? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unexpected-shut-down-for-no-reason/d55e670c-9397-464c-82ef-fd7eed1e89c8