Windows 10: Windows 10 continuously restarting

Discus and support Windows 10 continuously restarting in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After entering my password on my laptop I get a message that states "Your PC will automatically restart in one minute. Windows ran into a problem and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DSims1, Apr 5, 2019.

1. DSims1 Win User

Windows 10 continuously restarting

After entering my password on my laptop I get a message that states "Your PC will automatically restart in one minute. Windows ran into a problem and needs to restart. You should close this message now and save your work." It continues to restart over and over. How can I reload Windows or do a repair since I can't access my settings?

:)

DSims1, Apr 5, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 5, 2019
  3. little cat, Apr 5, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 continuously restarting - Similar Threads - continuously restarting

2. Windows cannot complete installation in Safe Mode. To continue installing Windows, restart...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows cannot complete installation in Safe Mode. To continue installing Windows, restart...: My computer would not update correctly so I reset it, but when I try to reset it, it stops at 81%, boots into windows but does not let me use my computer. When I tried to launch is safe mode it gave me the response "Windows cannot complete installation in Safe Mode. To...
  3. Windows cannot complete installation in Safe Mode. To continue installing Windows, restart...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows cannot complete installation in Safe Mode. To continue installing Windows, restart...: My computer would not update correctly so I reset it, but when I try to reset it, it stops at 81%, boots into windows but does not let me use my computer. When I tried to launch is safe mode it gave me the response "Windows cannot complete installation in Safe Mode. To...
  4. Windows cannot complete installation in Safe Mode. To continue installing Windows, restart...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. What if my computer continuously restarts and does nothing else but do blue screen and say...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What if my computer continuously restarts and does nothing else but do blue screen and say...: What if my computer continuously restarts and does nothing else but do blue screen and say unmountable boot volume over and over?? Help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-if-my-computer-continuously-restarts-and-does/5a635dc3-bf39-4c45-b444-3c2c1f453ad8
  6. What if my computer continuously restarts and does nothing else but do blue screen and say...

What if my computer continuously restarts and does nothing else but do blue screen and say...: What if my computer continuously restarts and does nothing else but do blue screen and say unmountable boot volume over and over?? Help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-if-my-computer-continuously-restarts-and-does/5a635dc3-bf39-4c45-b444-3c2c1f453ad8
  7. What if my computer continuously restarts and does nothing else but do blue screen and say...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Why does my pc continue to restart on its own saying it ran into a problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does my pc continue to restart on its own saying it ran into a problem: My pc keeps running into and error and restarting. Pls what might be the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-pc-continue-to-restart-on-its-own/b20fb005-00e3-4fde-8b89-e861945b6ad3
  9. Why does my pc continue to restart on its own saying it ran into a problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my pc continue to restart on its own saying it ran into a problem: My pc keeps running into and error and restarting. Pls what might be the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-pc-continue-to-restart-on-its-own/b20fb005-00e3-4fde-8b89-e861945b6ad3
  10. Why does my pc continue to restart on its own saying it ran into a problem