Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 CONTROL PANEL RECOVERY MAKE A RECOVERY TIME HIT CREATE IT STARTS THEN ERROR...

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 CONTROL PANEL RECOVERY MAKE A RECOVERY TIME HIT CREATE IT STARTS THEN ERROR... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; WINDOWS 10 CONTROL PANEL RECOVERY MAKE A RECOVERY TIME HIT CREATE IT STARTS THEN ERROR MESSAGE COMES UP 0X80070005... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ROYNOVAK, Jul 17, 2021.

1. ROYNOVAK Win User

WINDOWS 10 CONTROL PANEL RECOVERY MAKE A RECOVERY TIME HIT CREATE IT STARTS THEN ERROR...

WINDOWS 10 CONTROL PANEL RECOVERY MAKE A RECOVERY TIME HIT CREATE IT STARTS THEN ERROR MESSAGE COMES UP 0X80070005

:)

ROYNOVAK, Jul 17, 2021
  2. Anusha Win User

How To: Create recovery partition.

it worked when i copied all the files of the disk to the recovery partition i created, but i had to use WinPE tab to add the entry.

Type: WIM Image (Ramdisk)
    Name: Recovery
    Path: Z:\Sources\boot.wim
    and hit Add Entry
    I tried it in VirtualBox and it worked.
    At first, it would add a second "Windows 7" entry to the list, but when the installation is finished, the old one is deleted. (I formatted only C: partition)

Anusha, Jul 17, 2021
  3. Create Windows recovery DVD 'please wait'

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

Please share these details.

• How are you trying to create recovery disc?

• Do you get any error message?
    In order to create a recovery disk, follow the steps below;

1. Type “Recovery” in search box and press Enter.

2. Select the option to create a recovery disc and follow the prompts to create a recovery disc.

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps

For more information refer the below article.

Create a recovery drive

Create a recovery drive

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jul 17, 2021
  4. WINDOWS 10 CONTROL PANEL RECOVERY MAKE A RECOVERY TIME HIT CREATE IT STARTS THEN ERROR...

Windows 10 -> Control Panel -> Recovery -> Create USB recovery is GONE - how do I make a windows 10 recovery USB

Hi Joe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

In Windows 10 we have an option to create a recovery as "create a recovery drive" in control panel.

To create a USB recovery drive, initially insert your USB Flash Drive to your system.

Go to control panel > Recovery > and click on create a recovery drive

Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.

Note: The drive must be able to hold at least 8GB, and everything on the drive will be deleted.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Jul 17, 2021
Thema:

WINDOWS 10 CONTROL PANEL RECOVERY MAKE A RECOVERY TIME HIT CREATE IT STARTS THEN ERROR...

1. WINDOWS 10 CONTROL PANEL RECOVERY MAKE A RECOVERY TIME HIT CREATE IT STARTS THEN ERROR... - Similar Threads - CONTROL PANEL RECOVERY

2. Error creating a system recovery disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error creating a system recovery disk: When trying to create a system recovery disk, I get an error stating that the media I'm using to create the recovery disk, a 700 MB CD, is too small. There is no other option for creating a recovery other than CD and I don't think they make larger capacity CDs so what's going...
  3. Error creating a system recovery disk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error creating a system recovery disk: When trying to create a system recovery disk, I get an error stating that the media I'm using to create the recovery disk, a 700 MB CD, is too small. There is no other option for creating a recovery other than CD and I don't think they make larger capacity CDs so what's going...
  4. Create recovery disk failed big time

Create recovery disk failed big time: Went to create a recovery disk using the windows tool. win 10, latest updates on new computer. The process started and when I came back later, a popup window told me the process failed. Not the end of the world but now the USB drive is useless. The 64 GB drive now has a...
  5. Creating a windows 10 recovery DVD

Creating a windows 10 recovery DVD: I would like to create/build a windows 10 recovery DVD, but all the directions that I've found are for creating a USB drive. Are there any directions specific to building a DVD version available. No hurry, just being cautious. Thanks in advance...
  6. After using recovery option in Windows 10, start menu, control panel, edge and many more...

After using recovery option in Windows 10, start menu, control panel, edge and many more...: Hi, As the title says, I recovered my Windows 10 on my Surface Tablet (6 I believe) and now my start menu, control panel, Edge, etc are not showing up. When I try to access any of the resolution settings from the desktop I receive an error telling me the default apps are...
  7. create a recovery disk on windows 10

create a recovery disk on windows 10: create a recovery disk on windows 10 using usb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/create-a-recovery-disk-on-windows-10/c07ebaa3-79a8-4177-9df9-376656fb136f
  8. Create Recovery Drive in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create Recovery Drive in Windows 10: How to: Create Recovery Drive in Windows 10 How to Create a Bootable USB Recovery Drive in Windows 10 [img] Information If you run into problems with your PC, a USB recovery drive can help you troubleshoot and fix those problems, even if Windows won't start. A...
  9. Create Control Panel Shortcut in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create Control Panel Shortcut in Windows 10: How to: Create Control Panel Shortcut in Windows 10 How to Create a Control Panel Shortcut in Windows 10 [img] Information In Windows 10, there are a few different ways to find and change your settings: app settings, and search. You can use Control Panel to change...
  10. Hit a brick wall trying to make a windows 10 repair, recovery usb.

in Windows 10 Support
    Hit a brick wall trying to make a windows 10 repair, recovery usb.: I don't want to boar you with a lot of details so I'll keep short. I started to create a "Windows 10 Repair Boot USB Recovery Drive". Then I hit a brick wall, when the image I added popped up. I jumped from windows 7 to windows 10 using the free upgrade. So I don't have...