Windows 10: Windows 10 - controlling window sizes

Discus and support Windows 10 - controlling window sizes in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My screen sizes seem to have a mind of their own. They shrink on their own. Also, when I'm in Outlook and "pop out" an email, it goes almost completely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RichardBland2, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Windows 10 - controlling window sizes

My screen sizes seem to have a mind of their own. They shrink on their own. Also, when I'm in Outlook and "pop out" an email, it goes almost completely off the screen in the upper left corner, and I have to manually resize it.

:)

RichardBland2, Jun 7, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 7, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 7, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 - controlling window sizes

Delta6326, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 - controlling window sizes

1. Windows 10 - controlling window sizes - Similar Threads - controlling window sizes

2. Windows 10 windows folder size

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 windows folder size: Can anybody explain the size/files count/folders count difference? File Explorer -> c:\windows -> mouse right button properties [ATTACH] File Explorer -> c:\windows -> select all files and folders including hidden ones -> mouse right button properties [ATTACH] File...
  3. Many installed programs in Windows 10 64 bit show no size or a dubious size in Control...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Many installed programs in Windows 10 64 bit show no size or a dubious size in Control...: Why do so many desktop programs show no size or an incorrect size? in Control Panel > Programs and Features? On my Windows 10 64 bit, Office 2016 Home and Business, my tax return program, and others show no sizes. From just a quick glance, I would say 40% plus of installed...
  4. Window Size Problem - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Window Size Problem - Windows 10: Apparently, I've stumbled upon a problem in windows 10. When I was about to change the sound themes of my computer, I saw this: [ATTACH] In most cases, it is supposed to look like this: [ATTACH] As you can see, the options below the window is nowhere to be found...
  5. Windows 10 and size

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 and size: Is it possible to install windows 10 on a pc that ONLY has 4 GBs of storage? The answer is obviously no, so let me rephrase the question: Can you make you windows 10 installer so lite by using Win toolkit to make it fit within those 4 GBs? submitted by /u/nagas3000...
  6. Folder size in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder size in Windows 10: Hello, How can I show size of folders? Why are they empty? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/folder-size-in-windows-10/34b7db42-3b83-4d00-8933-d571edaf06bb"
  7. Windows 10 size

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 size: Hello! I would like to know how many GB windows 10 home x64 bits, with all updates. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/windows-10-size/b6f79294-e1bd-483d-b0e9-f333ef0c4e9b
  8. Control by command the overall size of windows 10 display

in Windows 10 Support
    Control by command the overall size of windows 10 display: I need to find a command line method for controlling the 'scaling' option in Windows 10. Neither Zoom nor Resolution settings achieve what i need. I found a nifty utility called HRC that controls the resolution through hotkeys but that does not solve the problem though it...
  9. Windows 10 download size

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 download size: Hi I have a question which Id like to ask being new at this I need to understand the answer. My question... Why are windows 10 downloads so large? Im talking about the insider builds and I can understand that if you are on windows 7 or something the first time you...
  10. Windows 10 Folder Size

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Folder Size: Hi, When any of you right click on the Windows folder, what size is yours as I get 91.8GB... Can't believe how big this OS is and that's only the Windows Folder... UPDATE - It looks like the folder Windows/Logs is the problem it's over 70GB... The problem is the Service...