Windows 10: Windows 10 Copy Paste Issue

Discus and support Windows 10 Copy Paste Issue in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I've a Lenovo Ideapad 300 device with Windows 10 pro. Windows fully up to date. I've having a weird issue with copy pasting. I tried reinstalling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dilhan, May 4, 2021.

1. dilhan Win User

Windows 10 Copy Paste Issue

Hi, I've a Lenovo Ideapad 300 device with Windows 10 pro. Windows fully up to date. I've having a weird issue with copy pasting. I tried reinstalling windows few times but problem didn't solved. When I copied a text, it paste a empty space instead of the text I copied, this doesn't happens every time, it happens randomly. Sometimes it happens right after copied something, sometimes it paste first time correctly, when paste the same thing again, it paste a empty space then. I tried turning on clipboard history and see, I noticed there are empty space in the clipboard history even though I didn't copied empty spaces. This is becoming annoying for me now. Could this be a some kind of hardware issue or windows compatibility issue with my device.

:)

dilhan, May 4, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

how do I copy and paste

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What is the exact issue that you’re facing?

• Are you not able to copy or paste the files?

• What exactly happens when you try to copy the files?

• Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• To copy
      Ctrl + C
    • To Paste ctrl + V
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/keyboard-shortcuts

Reply with necessary information so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards

Arun B J, May 5, 2021
  3. COPY AND PASTE

Hi Sandra,

We need more information about your concern so that we can identify the cause of the copy and paste issue. Please provide the following:

• What browser are you using?
    • Is this issue happening with a specific website?
    We suggest trying to do the same function (Copy and Paste) using a different browser and using other website as well.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, May 5, 2021
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Windows Explorer Copy and Paste problems

Hi,

The copy/paste problem could be due to Windows Explorer issue or faulty keyboard.

Wewould like to know some information to better isolate the problem:

• Is the issue also happening when trying to copy/paste any Office files, or is it only happening in Windows Explorer?
    • Have you tried other ways like; right-click + Copy, then right-click + Paste?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will wait for your reply.

Remon Ont, May 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Copy Paste Issue - Similar Threads - Copy Paste Issue

2. Windows 10 copy and paste issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 copy and paste issue: Why when I copy something and paste it out It comes up with strange characters:GATXUWWYDFFHN4SK64F6H3X6UVUCRGMR6BXJ4JAPT2MMG5QI5VRQLQNE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-copy-and-paste-issue/8bedef56-1aa7-4b44-ace4-bebd8b892a47
  3. Windows 10 copy and paste issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 copy and paste issue: Why when I copy something and paste it out It comes up with strange characters:GATXUWWYDFFHN4SK64F6H3X6UVUCRGMR6BXJ4JAPT2MMG5QI5VRQLQNE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-copy-and-paste-issue/8bedef56-1aa7-4b44-ace4-bebd8b892a47
  4. Windows 10 copy and paste issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. copy paste issues in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    copy paste issues in windows 10: whenever i try to use Ctrl + C it pastes the screenshot and not the exact the word and cursor also blinks continuously ....Sometimes this issue stops and the pc works fine but after sone time the issue again arises...
  6. copy paste issues in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    copy paste issues in windows 10: whenever i try to use Ctrl + C it pastes the screenshot and not the exact the word and cursor also blinks continuously ....Sometimes this issue stops and the pc works fine but after sone time the issue again arises...
  7. copy paste issues in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Copy and paste issue

Copy and paste issue: I have been dealing with this issue for quite some time now and have not come across any fixes for it so I'm at a loss at what to do. What is basically happening is I try to copy and paste anything, then a few moments later the paste is blank, I open up the clipboard history...
  9. Copy and paste issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Copy and paste issue: Copy and paste using keyboard shortcuts AND right click menu randomly breaks after a while and needs a restart to fix. Is there a way to fix it so I dont need to restart every time it breaks?...
  10. copy paste issue

copy paste issue: hi, some of our users not able to do copy and paste in windows 10, we check all possible solutions, updating windows system disk check from safe mode but non of these work please help. after restart the computer it fix for while thanks....