Windows 10: Windows 10 copy

Discus and support Windows 10 copy in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've recently upgraded my pc because i was having issues. I'm wondering about getting a copy of windows 10 to put on an entirely new hard drive. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by tmharvey1975, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Windows 10 copy

I've recently upgraded my pc because i was having issues. I'm wondering about getting a copy of windows 10 to put on an entirely new hard drive. I have a cd key from windows 7 home premium upgraded to 10 home. Do i have to buy a new copy or is there a way to get 1 to install on the new m.2 drive?

:)

tmharvey1975, Mar 29, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 29, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 29, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 copy

Delta6326, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 copy

1. Windows 10 copy - Similar Threads - copy

2. how to get a copy of my windows 10 home Digital License

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get a copy of my windows 10 home Digital License: Hello! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-a-copy-of-my-windows-10-home-digital/e5730497-e25b-4cd6-b22d-55d1e2e1e983
  3. how to get a copy of my windows 10 home Digital License

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to get a copy of my windows 10 home Digital License: Hello! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-a-copy-of-my-windows-10-home-digital/e5730497-e25b-4cd6-b22d-55d1e2e1e983
  4. how to get a copy of my windows 10 home Digital License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. [SC] StartService: Failure 1056: A copy of this service is already running.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [SC] StartService: Failure 1056: A copy of this service is already running.: After upgrading my Windows 10 to 11, whenever I boot up my laptop, approximately 1 minute later, three cmd windows briefly pop up with this message. I was only able to catch them after recording the screen. I spent the whole day with Microsoft support, only for the...
  6. [SC] StartService: Failure 1056: A copy of this service is already running.

[SC] StartService: Failure 1056: A copy of this service is already running.: After upgrading my Windows 10 to 11, whenever I boot up my laptop, approximately 1 minute later, three cmd windows briefly pop up with this message. I was only able to catch them after recording the screen. I spent the whole day with Microsoft support, only for the...
  7. Copy a doc to clipboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copy a doc to clipboard.: How do I copy an entire doc not just the visible screen so I could paste to WordPad and save it. I do not want to scroll down to end with snipe app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-a-doc-to-clipboard/388e3dd3-53fc-467d-994c-065e50e12e87
  8. Copy a doc to clipboard.

Copy a doc to clipboard.: How do I copy an entire doc not just the visible screen so I could paste to WordPad and save it. I do not want to scroll down to end with snipe app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-a-doc-to-clipboard/388e3dd3-53fc-467d-994c-065e50e12e87
  9. Right Click has lost copy/paste/cut/new folder/rename. I need the original menu back

Right Click has lost copy/paste/cut/new folder/rename. I need the original menu back: When I right click on an icon it used to have copy/paste/cut/new folder/rename etc. now i need to click show more options and it is the most annoying thing in the entire world. I need to know how to fix it easily. its on my work computer so i cannot go into administrator...
  10. Right Click has lost copy/paste/cut/new folder/rename. I need the original menu back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right Click has lost copy/paste/cut/new folder/rename. I need the original menu back: When I right click on an icon it used to have copy/paste/cut/new folder/rename etc. now i need to click show more options and it is the most annoying thing in the entire world. I need to know how to fix it easily. its on my work computer so i cannot go into administrator...