Windows 10: Windows 10 "Core" OS

Discus and support Windows 10 "Core" OS in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows Core OS: The Complete Guide | Windows Central I got interested when the latest UUPDUMP ISO for Build 18898 list Windows Core OS as a possible... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by martyfelker, May 16, 2019.

1. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 16, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 16, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 "Core" OS

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 16, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 "Core" OS

1. Windows 10 "Core" OS - Similar Threads - Core

2. .NET Core May 2019 Updates - 1.0.16, 1.1.14, 2.1.11 and 2.2.5

in Windows 10 News
    .NET Core May 2019 Updates - 1.0.16, 1.1.14, 2.1.11 and 2.2.5: Today, we are releasing the .NET Core May 2019 Update. These updates contain security and reliability fixes. See the individual release notes for details on updated packages. NOTE: If you are a Visual Studio user, there are MSBuild version requirements so use only the .NET...
  3. core driver for epson stylus photo rx 620

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    core driver for epson stylus photo rx 620: Error message when trying to print, disconnected and reconnected usb cable, windows 10 should detect device but does not scanner works but printer will not print, deleted printer drivers and reinstalled, printer will not print even a test page. All help greatly appreciated...
  4. Should I get a Razer Core V2 or Omen Accelerator

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Should I get a Razer Core V2 or Omen Accelerator: Hello everyone, I currently own the Razor Blade Stealth and older HP Omen laptop which is hooked up to a monitor, which I've been prodimantly using to play games and run heavier programs. I have now come across the wonders of the eGPU and have been looking at my options for...
  5. Announcing .NET Core 3.0 Preview 5

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET Core 3.0 Preview 5: Today, we are announcing .NET Core 3.0 Preview 5. It includes a new Json serializer, support for publishing single file executables, an update to runtime roll-forward, and changes in the BCL. If you missed it, check out the improvements we released in .NET Core 3.0 Preview 4,...
  6. Installing .NET Core SDK fails.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing .NET Core SDK fails.: Hello, I am trying to install the .NET Core SDK version 2.2.203 (latest as of today), but the installation fails immediately with error, "User cancelled installation." with "Retry" and "Cancel" buttons. I did not cancel the installation. Clicking Retry immediately results...
  7. I HAVE INSTALLED WINDOWS 10 1903 18363.32 ON 25-04-2019 TO INTEL CORE 2 DUO E8500 WITH...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I HAVE INSTALLED WINDOWS 10 1903 18363.32 ON 25-04-2019 TO INTEL CORE 2 DUO E8500 WITH...: On 24-04-2019 ,I downloaded Windows 10 1903 32bit iso file from internet site And I burned the image into USB pendrive using Rufus software choosing MBR with UEFI or BIOS mode. Then I switched on the desktop , booted with Windows 10 USB pendrive , I waited...
  8. Rebuild kernel for binding nic to a cpu core?

in Windows 10 Support
    Rebuild kernel for binding nic to a cpu core?: I found this stuff for linux but i was wanting to know how can this be done with windows? Assign Interrupts to Processor Cores on Intel® Ethernet Controller 131531
  9. New 9th Gen Intel Core i9 mobile H-series CPUs up to 5 Ghz and 8 core

in Windows 10 News
    New 9th Gen Intel Core i9 mobile H-series CPUs up to 5 Ghz and 8 core: [ATTACH] What’s New: Today, Intel launched the most powerful generation of Intel® Core™ mobile processors ever: the new 9th Gen Intel® Core™ mobile H-series processors, designed for gamers and creators who want to push their experience to the next level. “Our new 9th Gen...
  10. New 9th Gen Intel Core i9 mobile H-series CPU up to 5 Ghz and 8 core

in Windows 10 News
    New 9th Gen Intel Core i9 mobile H-series CPU up to 5 Ghz and 8 core: [ATTACH] What’s New: Today, Intel launched the most powerful generation of Intel® Core™ mobile processors ever: the new 9th Gen Intel® Core™ mobile H-series processors, designed for gamers and creators who want to push their experience to the next level. “Our new 9th Gen...