Windows 10: Windows 10 "Core" OS

Discus and support Windows 10 "Core" OS in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows Core OS: The Complete Guide | Windows Central I got interested when the latest UUPDUMP ISO for Build 18898 list Windows Core OS as a possible... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by martyfelker, May 16, 2019.

1. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 16, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 16, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 "Core" OS

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 16, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 "Core" OS

1. Windows 10 "Core" OS - Similar Threads - Core

2. How to install only ".Net Core" tools using Visual Studio Installer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install only ".Net Core" tools using Visual Studio Installer?: Hereafter I don't want to install or continue development in any of the .Net Framework Based tools.Only .Net Core that's also from the latest one.How to tell Visual Studio Installer to install .Net Core based tools only and not any single Framework Based Tools....
  3. How to install only ".Net Core" tools using Visual Studio Installer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install only ".Net Core" tools using Visual Studio Installer?: Hereafter I don't want to install or continue development in any of the .Net Framework Based tools.Only .Net Core that's also from the latest one.How to tell Visual Studio Installer to install .Net Core based tools only and not any single Framework Based Tools....
  4. Repeated message "Acrobat failed to load its core dll"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repeated message "Acrobat failed to load its core dll": About every 10 minutes my lap top will appear a message "Acrobat failed to load its core dll" though I've uninstalled Adobe reader completely and I've scan for virus for many times. Could you please help to show me how to fix this? Thank you....
  5. Repeated message "Acrobat failed to load its core dll"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated message "Acrobat failed to load its core dll": About every 10 minutes my lap top will appear a message "Acrobat failed to load its core dll" though I've uninstalled Adobe reader completely and I've scan for virus for many times. Could you please help to show me how to fix this? Thank you....
  6. Repeated message "Acrobat failed to load its core dll"

7. Core isolation not possible because of xusb21.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Core isolation not possible because of xusb21.sys: I got this error when trying to enable core isolation and ive looked for this driver in cmd, device manager, and autoruns but it doesn't appear anywhere, so I don't know what to do....
  8. Core isolation not possible because of xusb21.sys

Core isolation not possible because of xusb21.sys: I got this error when trying to enable core isolation and ive looked for this driver in cmd, device manager, and autoruns but it doesn't appear anywhere, so I don't know what to do....
  9. What is the maximum number of CPU and CORES supported by Windows 11 Enterprise version 23h2 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the maximum number of CPU and CORES supported by Windows 11 Enterprise version 23h2 ?: Hello all,I'm wondering what the maximum limit on the number of processors and cores supported by Windows 11 Enterprise version 23H2 is. Could anyone give me the answer and possibly a link to an official document on the subject?...
  10. What is the maximum number of CPU and CORES supported by Windows 11 Enterprise version 23h2 ?

What is the maximum number of CPU and CORES supported by Windows 11 Enterprise version 23h2 ?: Hello all,I'm wondering what the maximum limit on the number of processors and cores supported by Windows 11 Enterprise version 23H2 is. Could anyone give me the answer and possibly a link to an official document on the subject?...