Windows 10: Windows 10 corrupted bluetooth error 45 cannot be turned on

Discus and support Windows 10 corrupted bluetooth error 45 cannot be turned on in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Yesterday, my bluetooth on my Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit, version 1909 computer stopped working unexpectedly. It has a Gigabyte Technology Co.,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ridhwaans, Jan 26, 2020.

1. ridhwaans Win User

Windows 10 corrupted bluetooth error 45 cannot be turned on

Yesterday, my bluetooth on my Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit, version 1909 computer stopped working unexpectedly. It has a Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. X570 I AORUS PRO WIFI motherboard. I have the motherboard for about 3 weeks and it was working so far, wifi service is still working, but bluetooth stopped working and it only shows as hidden in Device Manager. I updated all drivers, change Bluetooth service to Automatic from Services.msc, ran bluetooth troubleshooter, restarted multiple times but still the bluetooth is turned off. Windows update says no new update found.

Please see images:

Windows 10 corrupted bluetooth error 45 cannot be turned on 90dfa0a8-28e3-43d3-a2de-e19b9981720c?upload=true.png Windows 10 corrupted bluetooth error 45 cannot be turned on ab7303ad-ab14-4349-a798-15178a1674cf?upload=true.png Windows 10 corrupted bluetooth error 45 cannot be turned on 2a134959-faf1-41be-aafb-43cdb64688a5?upload=true.png Windows 10 corrupted bluetooth error 45 cannot be turned on 9dbe0fe6-5642-4eb2-9cf4-704a27161a61?upload=true.png

:)

ridhwaans, Jan 26, 2020
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jan 26, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, Jan 26, 2020
  4. Windows 10 corrupted bluetooth error 45 cannot be turned on

Windows 10 Bluetooth error code 45?

Hi Monil,

You will see this error when a previously connected device is no longer connected to the computer. This error code is only used to indicate the disconnected status of the device and does not require you to resolve it. You can just simply reconnect the device
    to resolve the problem.

If you continue getting this error even after reconnecting the device, we suggest running the Bluetooth troubleshooter. Here's how:

• Click the Start menu button, type 'troubleshoot', and press
      Enter.
    • Select Bluetooth, and Run the troubleshooter.

Alternatively, you can also follow Sheshanarayana Ravishankar's guide on this
    thread to resolve the issue.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Adrianne Buc, Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 corrupted bluetooth error 45 cannot be turned on

1. Windows 10 corrupted bluetooth error 45 cannot be turned on - Similar Threads - corrupted bluetooth error

2. Bluetooth cannot be turned on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth cannot be turned on: The bluetooth option has no toggle to turn on/off. So I cannot connect to my device. Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-cannot-be-turned-on/cc9f9426-28cf-4c3d-b7b4-46f99703b07e
  3. Bluetooth cannot be turned on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth cannot be turned on: The bluetooth option has no toggle to turn on/off. So I cannot connect to my device. Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-cannot-be-turned-on/cc9f9426-28cf-4c3d-b7b4-46f99703b07e
  4. Cannot turn Bluetooth On

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot turn Bluetooth On: When I first got my computer, I used various bluetooth devices all the time. Headphones, keyboard, mouse, etc. But suddenly one day, they would not connect. I checked the settings, and there is no button to turn Bluetooth on or off.Things I have already tried:1. I tried...
  5. Bluetooth Code 45

Bluetooth Code 45: Hello, I have been using a Bluetooth keyboard so I can position my laptop screen higher up when working from home. It stopped working abruptly mid-email, and on investigation it appears that Bluetooth is no longer connected on my laptop. When I go through Device Manager...
  6. Intel Bluetooth Error Status 45

Intel Bluetooth Error Status 45: While connecting my jbl stone speakers bluetooth fails to do so. On troubleshooting it says no bluetooth found. In device manager Intel Wireless Bluetooth is having a code 45 error. In spite of the fact that my wireless mouse works easily. Bluetooth was working fine...
  7. Bluetooth not working code 45

Bluetooth not working code 45: The Intel Bluetooth Device in Device Manager is not working and says code 45. I cannot see the slider for turning on Bluetooth in settings and the Bluetooth icon in the taskbar does not show up....
  8. Bluetooth not working - error code 45

Bluetooth not working - error code 45: Hi there, I have this issue with bluetooth. It has always been working fine, more or less: it was only hard to turn on every time i needed it, but it worked. Until last week I guess, it stopped showing. At all. Today I went searching all over internet for some help, but...
  9. error code 45

error code 45: since I upgraded to windows 10, my Bluetooth disappeared, I have tried everything to re-install it, I found error code 45 on there under control panel hidden devices (Bluetooth sort of listed) under unknown. is there a proper fix for this, my Laptop originally came with...
  10. Cannot turn off bluetooth

Cannot turn off bluetooth: I am using a desktop PC that does not have any Bluetooth devices, but Bluetooth is shown as on in the notification center. If I click on it there, it guides me to settings>devices, but there is no Bluetooth option there. I checked device manager and I do not have any...