Windows 10: Windows 10 Corrupted? [Help]

Discus and support Windows 10 Corrupted? [Help] in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi and sorry if this question has already been asked, i could not find it anywhere I built a pc about 3 weeks ago and for the past 3 days its been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/shadowskyyy, Nov 6, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Corrupted? [Help]

Hi and sorry if this question has already been asked, i could not find it anywhere

I built a pc about 3 weeks ago and for the past 3 days its been working funny. Once a day, my google would stop working for a second and the screen would stop refreshing and sometimes go blank. Then, when i try to close it it doesnt, but i can minimize my apps, run them all, etc.

When i go to open the windows start screen to shut down or open task manager, it doesnt respond. Nor does the search box. I cant right click on any windows either. My live background also crashes (lively)

I end up resorting to force restarting windows with my restar button on the case, which works. Today, i was able to shut down using the crtl+alt+del emergency screen, which didnt work the previous days

I checked my temps and systems, everything is fine. My hardware is all installed correctly.

I have all my drivers but ill check to make sure i have everything up to date.

Is there a chance that my system is corrupted and that i need to run something? How do i debug my system?

Thank you in advance

submitted by /u/shadowskyyy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/shadowskyyy, Nov 6, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 6, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 6, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Corrupted? [Help]

Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, Nov 6, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Corrupted? [Help]

1. Windows 10 Corrupted? [Help] - Similar Threads - Corrupted Help

2. help BSOD PFN Corrupt Memory Management

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    help BSOD PFN Corrupt Memory Management: I have a consistent BSOD when playing specific games or using specific software.I have previously this issue would cause a BSOD every couple of hours no matter what I was doing. I reduced this to the current issue with a fresh Windows install to ensure I had no problematic...
  3. help BSOD PFN Corrupt Memory Management

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help BSOD PFN Corrupt Memory Management: I have a consistent BSOD when playing specific games or using specific software.I have previously this issue would cause a BSOD every couple of hours no matter what I was doing. I reduced this to the current issue with a fresh Windows install to ensure I had no problematic...
  4. help BSOD PFN Corrupt Memory Management

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Please Help: I can’t fix corrupt system files for windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Help: I can’t fix corrupt system files for windows 11.: When I turn on my pc it logs in but takes longer than usual so I tried to do a sfc scan but it said there was an error. I tried opening a media creation tool but it wouldn’t open the download so I tried a full reset and it said error unable to reset. Someone please help....
  6. Please Help: I can’t fix corrupt system files for windows 11.

Please Help: I can’t fix corrupt system files for windows 11.: When I turn on my pc it logs in but takes longer than usual so I tried to do a sfc scan but it said there was an error. I tried opening a media creation tool but it wouldn’t open the download so I tried a full reset and it said error unable to reset. Someone please help....
  7. Help - "Memory Management" and "PFN List Corrupt" BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help - "Memory Management" and "PFN List Corrupt" BSOD: I've recently 4 days started getting BSOD do a home-built. Seems to happen mostly when using Lightroom but occasionally other programs. The computer is 4 months old and functioned well until now. I updated the BIOS today but no joy. It's an Asus MB, Corsair RAM, Windows11...
  8. Help - "Memory Management" and "PFN List Corrupt" BSOD

Help - "Memory Management" and "PFN List Corrupt" BSOD: I've recently 4 days started getting BSOD do a home-built. Seems to happen mostly when using Lightroom but occasionally other programs. The computer is 4 months old and functioned well until now. I updated the BIOS today but no joy. It's an Asus MB, Corsair RAM, Windows11...
  9. sfc scannow not working + file corruption. help idk what to do.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sfc scannow not working + file corruption. help idk what to do.: hi I have the exact same problem as here with Diego HelloGoodbye HELP : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-management-console-mmc-unable-to-create/864d1739-3199-4e5c-808a-6f796287aef9?page=1EVERYTHING that he tries is not working and is not...
  10. sfc scannow not working + file corruption. help idk what to do.

sfc scannow not working + file corruption. help idk what to do.: hi I have the exact same problem as here with Diego HelloGoodbye HELP : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-management-console-mmc-unable-to-create/864d1739-3199-4e5c-808a-6f796287aef9?page=1EVERYTHING that he tries is not working and is not...