Windows 10: windows 10 could not activate after change the harddisk

Discus and support windows 10 could not activate after change the harddisk in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi All, My laptop could not activate windows 10 after I change the hard disk. I was using the windows7 on my dell laptop and upgraded to windows10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Ebin Roy, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Ebin Roy Win User

windows 10 could not activate after change the harddisk

Hi All,

My laptop could not activate windows 10 after I change the hard disk. I was using the windows7 on my dell laptop and upgraded to windows10 when I got the free upgrade. Last month my laptop got issue and change the hard disk after that I could not able to activate. I am getting the below error, I tried to activate/troubleshoot that does not help. Tried many times but still could not resolve ...

Troubleshoot getting below error

Something prevented us from communicating with our activation servers. Wait a few minutes and then try again(0xc0020036)

Activation showing below error

Something interrupted our troubleshooting. Make sure you are connected to internet, wait a few minutes and try again. Error code:0x80004005

Please help me on this...

:)

Ebin Roy, Jul 16, 2019

2. changed harddisk window not activate error OxC004F074

I thing after changed harddisk,new harddisk not have Os.repaired person put not genion OS. So not active give good advice

krishnaraokaranam, Jul 17, 2019
  3. nindityo Win User
    Change Harddisk.. moving windows 10 to another harddisk

help... how to move my windwos activation key when i change my laptop harddisk ?

thanks

nindityo, Jul 17, 2019
  4. skippy258 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      windows 10 could not activate after change the harddisk [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

1. windows 10 could not activate after change the harddisk - Similar Threads - activate change harddisk

2. cannot activate license after changing harddisk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot activate license after changing harddisk: cannot activate license after changing harddiskI have previous window 8.1 license. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-activate-license-after-changing-harddisk/e656e958-74da-485e-8472-c225a9e4473d
  3. cannot activate license after changing harddisk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot activate license after changing harddisk: cannot activate license after changing harddiskI have previous window 8.1 license. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-activate-license-after-changing-harddisk/e656e958-74da-485e-8472-c225a9e4473d
  4. harddisk changed how to retrieve original windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    harddisk changed how to retrieve original windows 10: My laptop harddisk got corrupted, and it is changed by company but it has inbuilt windows 10 can someone suggest me how to retrieve original windows...
  5. Windows 10 Activation after hardware change

Windows 10 Activation after hardware change: Hello, I recently upgraded my computers motherboard, cpu, and ram. I've had problems with windows in the past, the most recent issue prior to windows randomly deactivating during a game of Borderlands 3 last night was when my SSD that came with my pre-build kicked the bucket....
  6. Windows 10 Activation after hardware change

Windows 10 Activation after hardware change: Good Afternoon, I recently upgraded my motherboard and CPU after I turned on the computer there is a watermark in the lower left hand corner. After following the instructions I'm left with error code 0xC004F213. I clicked the "I recently changed hardware option" and it just...
  7. Re-install Windows 10 after harddisk failure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Re-install Windows 10 after harddisk failure: I have a HP Pavilion which was upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 when it was free. During the latest update, the updated failed due to too limited disk space. After a series of attempt to clean the disk by uninstalling un-used applications, the system failed to boot....
  8. Windows 10 Activation after hardware change

Windows 10 Activation after hardware change: I recently changed my motherboard and cpu in my pc. The Windows 10 digital license I've been using is listed on my Microsoft account, but is not listed in Windows 10 when I select 'See other devices linked to your Microsoft account'....
  9. Windows 10 Not Activating After Hardware Change

Windows 10 Not Activating After Hardware Change: Hello, I recently updated my motherboard, processor and RAM, and even though I linked my license to my Microsoft account before updating, Windows 10 is now telling me I'm running a non-genuine copy of Windows and need to buy a key from the app store. I upgraded for free...
  10. How to reinstall my windows 10 after a harddisk change

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to reinstall my windows 10 after a harddisk change: How to reinstall my windows 10 after a harddisk change,, also i don't have any sticker of product key and i bought it from Flipkart.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reinstall-my-windows-10-after-a-harddisk/f3dee559-3c03-41ec-80a3-f3a73b4932cc