Windows 10: windows 10 could not activate after change the harddisk

Discus and support windows 10 could not activate after change the harddisk in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi All, My laptop could not activate windows 10 after I change the hard disk. I was using the windows7 on my dell laptop and upgraded to windows10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Ebin Roy, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Ebin Roy Win User

windows 10 could not activate after change the harddisk

Hi All,

My laptop could not activate windows 10 after I change the hard disk. I was using the windows7 on my dell laptop and upgraded to windows10 when I got the free upgrade. Last month my laptop got issue and change the hard disk after that I could not able to activate. I am getting the below error, I tried to activate/troubleshoot that does not help. Tried many times but still could not resolve ...

Troubleshoot getting below error

Something prevented us from communicating with our activation servers. Wait a few minutes and then try again(0xc0020036)

Activation showing below error

Something interrupted our troubleshooting. Make sure you are connected to internet, wait a few minutes and try again. Error code:0x80004005

Please help me on this...

:)

Ebin Roy, Jul 16, 2019

2. changed harddisk window not activate error OxC004F074

I thing after changed harddisk,new harddisk not have Os.repaired person put not genion OS. So not active give good advice

krishnaraokaranam, Jul 17, 2019
  3. nindityo Win User
    Change Harddisk.. moving windows 10 to another harddisk

help... how to move my windwos activation key when i change my laptop harddisk ?

thanks

nindityo, Jul 17, 2019
  4. skippy258 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      windows 10 could not activate after change the harddisk [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

1. windows 10 could not activate after change the harddisk - Similar Threads - activate change harddisk

2. Windows 10 will not activate after hardware change.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 will not activate after hardware change.: I am getting a message on my desktop that says to activate Windows, but when I go to settings and try to activate it I get the following error: "We can't activate Windows on this device right now. you can try activating again later or go to the Store to buy genuine Windows....
  3. Windows 10 activation after hardware change.

Windows 10 activation after hardware change.: Hi, I can't activate Windows 10 after hardware change. I also found out that my Windows Update service is missing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-activation-after-hardware-change/b342605b-e6db-46bd-9cf7-8e13c647c1c2"
  4. Activating Windows 10 after hardware change

Activating Windows 10 after hardware change: I linked my Windows 10 Pro license to my Microsoft account before changing hardware, now that I have changed hardware I use the 'I recently changed hardware on this device' option. I login to my Microsoft account and select the linked license and it instantly tells me 'We...
  5. Windows 10 activation after hardware change

Windows 10 activation after hardware change: Hello, I've been able to upgrade to Windows 10 for free and get a digital licence tied to my account. Recently, I've changed my entire PC except for my my HDD, and Windows is now not activated. I've tried to use the troubleshooter and use the "I recently changed my...
  6. Activate windows 10 after hardware change

Activate windows 10 after hardware change: I had my computer with windows installed and worker for ages, but recently I had to replace my motherboard recently and now the "activate windows" watermark is showing, and I'm unable to active it. Tried doing Activation > Troubleshoot > "I changed hardware on this device",...
  7. Windows 10 Activation after hardware change

Windows 10 Activation after hardware change: Hi, I very recently build a new PC, kept my storage drives that I have windows 10 installed but I have noticed that It is no longer activated with error code 0xC004C003, after going through the support on the site it seemed like it would be a quick call to customer support to...
  8. Activating Windows 10 After a Hardware Change

Activating Windows 10 After a Hardware Change: I recently updated my computer, changing out old parts for new ones, but I kept my old 1tb hard drive with all of my data. My old computer was a Dell Inspiron 660 that I modified with a 500-watt EVGA power supply, and an r7 370 Radeon graphics card. However, I switched a lot...
  9. Windows 10 activation after change hardware

Windows 10 activation after change hardware: hello , the license no longer works after changing the motherboard , error 0x803fa067 ... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-activation-after-change-hardware/cede56be-68be-423c-84f2-d4e5c81a4560"
  10. Activate Windows 10 after hardware change

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activate Windows 10 after hardware change: Hello! I recently changed the motherboard in my PC, and I am unable to activate the computer. I've used this license before (upgraded from being a windows insider a few years ago), and I have changed components before without issue. I go through the troubleshooting...