Windows 10: windows 10 couldn't install

Discus and support windows 10 couldn't install in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i was looking around windows update to see if i could update my pc to windows 10 but it already tried to ,i didn't get a notification or a loading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ohh, Jul 29, 2015.

1. OHH
    ohh Win User

windows 10 couldn't install

i was looking around windows update to see if i could update my pc to windows 10 but it already tried to ,i didn't get a notification or a loading screen for it . what should i do?

windows 10 couldn't install [​IMG]

:)

2. Windows 10 Couldn't install upgrade from Windows 7

Install Failed Message: "Windows 10 couldn't be installed. Couldn't update the system reserved partition."

michaelkindberg, Jul 29, 2015
  3. jamesim Win User
    Couldn't install Windows 10 We couldn't update the system reserved partition"

Couldn't install Windows 10

erros

We couldn't update the system reserved partition"

jamesim, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

windows 10 couldn't install

1. windows 10 couldn't install - Similar Threads - couldn't install

2. Cant install updates. Win10 We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install updates. Win10 We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes: Hello. I cant update my win10. Every time i get this error on 97%: We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes.My CBS folder: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ag2f64qHpHghjAGwSNXlm5-226oR?e=4OhLFEDoing many fix attempts, nothing helps :Help me pls....
  3. Cant install updates. Win10 We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant install updates. Win10 We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes: Hello. I cant update my win10. Every time i get this error on 97%: We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes.My CBS folder: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ag2f64qHpHghjAGwSNXlm5-226oR?e=4OhLFEDoing many fix attempts, nothing helps :Help me pls....
  4. Cant install updates. Win10 We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. "something happened and some optional features of windows couldn't installed". What should...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "something happened and some optional features of windows couldn't installed". What should...: I use Windows 11 pro as my OS, while updating and installing new features, it regularly gives this notification "something happened and some optional features of windows couldn't installed". It has slowed my computer's speed, specially when I start the LAPTOP it takes alot of...
  6. "something happened and some optional features of windows couldn't installed". What should...

"something happened and some optional features of windows couldn't installed". What should...: I use Windows 11 pro as my OS, while updating and installing new features, it regularly gives this notification "something happened and some optional features of windows couldn't installed". It has slowed my computer's speed, specially when I start the LAPTOP it takes alot of...
  7. i am unable to update my windows and keep getting "we couldn't install this update but you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am unable to update my windows and keep getting "we couldn't install this update but you...: i recently bought a laptop it came with windows 11 preinstalled. however due to some issues coming up i had to replace the motherboard of it. after replacing the motherboard the service center guy reset the windows using there company's tool namely "asus winrecovery"....
  8. i am unable to update my windows and keep getting "we couldn't install this update but you...

i am unable to update my windows and keep getting "we couldn't install this update but you...: i recently bought a laptop it came with windows 11 preinstalled. however due to some issues coming up i had to replace the motherboard of it. after replacing the motherboard the service center guy reset the windows using there company's tool namely "asus winrecovery"....
  9. windows hello face couldn't install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows hello face couldn't install.: hello, I have HP Probook 640 G5 laptop, it has fingerprint scanner but its not working . when I try to setup it said we couldn't find fingeprint campatible with windows Hello, so I have uninstalled Hello Face and now i am trying to install it again it is not installing....
  10. windows hello face couldn't install.

windows hello face couldn't install.: hello, I have HP Probook 640 G5 laptop, it has fingerprint scanner but its not working . when I try to setup it said we couldn't find fingeprint campatible with windows Hello, so I have uninstalled Hello Face and now i am trying to install it again it is not installing....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. couldnt install kb4480966