Windows 10: Windows 10 cpu bug

Discus and support Windows 10 cpu bug in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] So today I was just messing with old minecraft versions and for some reason, now whatever app is the main app Im using (ie. google chrome,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Lolbit723, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Windows 10 cpu bug

Windows 10 cpu bug g3EGgYfS5Wley4OjoTpqMNnPEhq5AfygI-uJNoVjXC4.jpg

So today I was just messing with old minecraft versions and for some reason, now whatever app is the main app Im using (ie. google chrome, search) bugs and the cpu does this

Here is me just looking up a jar file.

I don't know what happened with me opening alpha 1.2.6, but it somewhow broke my laptop

submitted by /u/Lolbit723
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Lolbit723, Mar 1, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 1, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 1, 2021
  4. Naki Win User

Windows 10 cpu bug

Major BUG: GPU-Z causes Windows 10 PC to hard lock

I am a proud beta tester of GPU-Z! Also, I have suggested many features/new functions over the years, many of which were implemented by GPU-Z author. *Smile Windows 10 cpu bug :)
    So, I like GPU-Z and do not want to use anything else for this.

Could be not GPU-Z, in fact. Maybe a combination of those latest AMD Radeon drivers+my Windows 10 being Insider Preview.
    MY Windows 10 OS is the Insider Preview kind, maybe I should have mentioned that.

RE Core Temp, I have translated it into Bulgarian, and also suggested some new features, implemented by author (for Core Temp, just a few - less than those I suggested for GPU-Z). *Smile Windows 10 cpu bug :)
    So, likewise I like it and do not want to stop using it. *Wink Windows 10 cpu bug ;)

Naki, Mar 1, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 cpu bug

1. Windows 10 cpu bug - Similar Threads - cpu bug

2. Windows 11 cpu usage bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 cpu usage bug: Hi.When I start running pc at first time by power button and the system load the cpu usage is 100% all the time even when the summary of processes does not equal 100%. After restart pc the system load and cpu usage back to normal.Could someone help me to solve the problem ?...
  3. Windows 11 cpu usage bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 cpu usage bug: Hi.When I start running pc at first time by power button and the system load the cpu usage is 100% all the time even when the summary of processes does not equal 100%. After restart pc the system load and cpu usage back to normal.Could someone help me to solve the problem ?...
  4. Bug or feature? My task manager suddenly shows different shades for CPU workload.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bug or feature? My task manager suddenly shows different shades for CPU workload.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/san_salvador [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/495xnz/bug_or_feature_my_task_manager_suddenly_shows/
  5. Power plan CPU frequency settings affect only E-cores, not P-cores, is it a bug?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power plan CPU frequency settings affect only E-cores, not P-cores, is it a bug?: I have DELL XPS 9520, Inte 12700H CPU, turbo boost is off.Windows 11 21H2 22000.1335If I change Maximum Processor state parameter of power plan, it affects only E-cores.I want to adjust both E and P-cores, how to do that?Please see attached screenshot illustrating the...
  6. Power plan CPU frequency settings affect only E-cores, not P-cores, is it a bug?

Power plan CPU frequency settings affect only E-cores, not P-cores, is it a bug?: I have DELL XPS 9520, Inte 12700H CPU, turbo boost is off.Windows 11 21H2 22000.1335If I change Maximum Processor state parameter of power plan, it affects only E-cores.I want to adjust both E and P-cores, how to do that?Please see attached screenshot illustrating the...
  7. When cpu bug report will be fixed in W11 22h2?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When cpu bug report will be fixed in W11 22h2?: Low cpu usage showed with msi afterburner in windows 11 22h2. I have a tip when AMD overdrive is disabled the cpu report works normaly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-cpu-bug-report-will-be-fixed-in-w11-22h2/1c5b5d44-a82f-4397-a716-0b2fd6b33590
  8. When cpu bug report will be fixed in W11 22h2?

When cpu bug report will be fixed in W11 22h2?: Low cpu usage showed with msi afterburner in windows 11 22h2. I have a tip when AMD overdrive is disabled the cpu report works normaly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-cpu-bug-report-will-be-fixed-in-w11-22h2/1c5b5d44-a82f-4397-a716-0b2fd6b33590
  9. Windows 11 bug related to CPU

Windows 11 bug related to CPU: while using my laptop it suddenly locks to 0.4 ghz clock speed . This problem is happening after I upgraded my laptop to windows 11 whereas it was working fine when it ran windows 10. Is there any way to reset the CPU to run normally I have been searching for solution for a...
  10. Windows 11 bug related to CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 bug related to CPU: while using my laptop it suddenly locks to 0.4 ghz clock speed . This problem is happening after I upgraded my laptop to windows 11 whereas it was working fine when it ran windows 10. Is there any way to reset the CPU to run normally I have been searching for solution for a...