Windows 10: Windows 10 CPU Usage 100%

Discus and support Windows 10 CPU Usage 100% in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! I have been having problems with my CPU usage. It's always 100%, but nothing is running in the background. When I open Task Manager, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Vintpüss, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Vintpüss Win User

Windows 10 CPU Usage 100%

Hi!

I have been having problems with my CPU usage. It's always 100%, but nothing is running in the background. When I open Task Manager, the percentages jump up and down really weirdly. Once there is Task Manager using 70% of CPU, one second later it goes back down... Then comes like Discord on the top with again 50% CPU usage and again sec later it jumps back down... like It's constantly doing this with different programs like: System, System Interrupts, Chrome, Desktop Windows Manager...

:)

Vintpüss, Oct 10, 2019
  2. Wysiwig Win User

cpu usage at 100%

CPU usage at 100% from start up for no apparently good reason. Service Host appears to be the problem but I cant narrow it down more than that at present.

Any suggestions?

I am using Windows 10 full release version 64 bit.

Wysiwig, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Rambopkr Win User
    windows 10 100% cpu usage

Thanks for reply.

I tried all above method you mentioned but still my newly installed windows 10 pro without any software or app running. CPU usage is 100%. I also attached the snap shot of task manager.

brother i just switch from windows 8.1 which was running very fine. but as I update to windows 10 after 3-4 days CPU usage to 100%. then I Created the Bootable usb of windows 10. and installed new windows yesterday. But still my CPU usage is 100% .

Processor i5 2310

Ram 8GB

Windows 10 CPU Usage 100% e4c78a38-b818-4a24-9470-76e21cc3574f.png

Rambopkr, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Windows 10 CPU Usage 100%

CPU usage 100%

Windows 10 CPU Usage 100% 8bd370eb-4c4e-43cf-b3f9-b88d27726e1a.png

As you can see my CPU usage is always 100%, Due to this CPU fan never stops, even when temperature are normal.

When I turn on pc, it always starts with 100% cpu usage. I also ran malware and antivirus scans, couldn't help (Quick Heal antivirus).

Using Windows 10 updated to latest version.

Vivek Rajbhar, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 CPU Usage 100%

1. Windows 10 CPU Usage 100% - Similar Threads - CPU Usage 100%

2. 100% CPU usage **Resolved**

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    100% CPU usage **Resolved**: So as you can see from the picture below, i have 100% CPU usage and it doesnt even add up to 100% half of the time. After being connected to MS support for about an hour, the only thing they have 'helped' me with is uninstalling chrome so that I may use edge to reinstall it...
  3. 100% CPU usage

100% CPU usage: So as you can see from the picture below, i have 100% CPU usage and it doesnt even add up to 100% half of the time. After being connected to MS support for about an hour, the only thing they have 'helped' me with is uninstalling chrome so that I may use edge to reinstall it...
  4. cpu usage 100 %

in Windows 10 Customization
    cpu usage 100 %: hey i have this problem where the cpu usage is 100 everytime i open a game , earlier i had the same problem but by tweaking the setting i was able to eradicate the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cpu-usage-100/daf2fb0b-4faf-42e3-ba66-1f115759346f
  5. 100% CPU usage for no reason

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    100% CPU usage for no reason: Hello everyone! So i've been experiencing quite high CPU usage (100% non stop) for no reason, i've checked my hardware/software but nothing seems to cause any issues. My PC is always using it's full CPU power even if it is task manager. I have used an antivirus (bitdefender)...
  6. Windows 10 high CPU usage & 100% Disc usage

Windows 10 high CPU usage & 100% Disc usage: I got a brand new laptop. I haven't downloaded anything on it yet because I plan on adding a SSD & another 4gigs of ram for a total of 8. Well, I've done all the updates & such to get it to the latest version of windows 10 home. It seemed to be running fine ,just browsing the...
  7. 100% CPU Usage

100% CPU Usage: I just had a strange event. My laptop's CPU usage hit 100% and stayed there, and the fan came on even though the CPU and HD temps were normal (CPU 44-47C, HD: 39-42C). Any thoughts on what happened? Restarting seems to have fixed it, at least temporarily. I'm doing a virus...
  8. Windows 10 Painfully slow - 100% CPU Usage

Windows 10 Painfully slow - 100% CPU Usage: Hey, since today this random issue has popped up, where my computer slows down dramatically and my CPU usage soars to 100%, even though nothing in my processes is even that high, It happens in any program, such as if I'm gaming or browsing the web, and everything grinds to a...
  9. CPU Usage Constantly at 100%

CPU Usage Constantly at 100%: When I was running Windows 8.1, I had this same problem. Upgraded to Windows 10, issue persisted, until I reset the PC (August). After I reset, CPU usage was normal. A few weeks ago, though, CPU usage has jumped right back up to 100% (per Task Manager). I've tried...
  10. 100% CPU usage.

100% CPU usage.: Hi all. I sometimes use Xilisoft audio convertor and it puts CPU usage through the roof, sits on 100%. I do not use other progs to compare this to. Consequently PC slows down sometimes freezes, web slow to load etc. Is this normal. New install of win 10, 2 months ago. 8 gig...