Windows 10: Windows 10, crash after blue screen on startup

Discus and support Windows 10, crash after blue screen on startup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I got this problem where my laptop has a blank blue screen after I turn it on and shuts down right after. Is there a way to fix this? Edit: now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Slayd_515, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Slayd_515 Win User

Windows 10, crash after blue screen on startup

Hi I got this problem where my laptop has a blank blue screen after I turn it on and shuts down right after. Is there a way to fix this?

Edit: now I get a stop code 0xc000021a

I have looked for online fixes regarding the stop code however it doesn't work as my laptop shuts down immediately after the error code is displayed

:)

Slayd_515, Jan 27, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jan 27, 2020
  3. iuppiter Win User
    Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    Windows 10, crash after blue screen on startup [​IMG]

iuppiter, Jan 27, 2020
  4. Sprat25 Win User

Multiple Blue Screen Crashes On Startup

I have gone through the driver verifier steps and restarted the computer like said. But I seem to get a blue screen on startup saying: Driver_Verifier_Detected_Violation

(ngvss.sys)

So I had a look on the wiki again and it said to stop the verifier when it crashes so on startup repair options I went to command prompt and type verifier/reset but it says no settings changed. I restarted the computer and still received the crash! What
    should I do?

Sprat25, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10, crash after blue screen on startup - Similar Threads - crash blue screen

2. Windows 10 Blue Screen and Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Blue Screen and Startup: Hello. I have been using Windows 10 for about four years, and this is the first time I have ever gotten the BSOD on this version of the OS. I was on Google Chrome with a few tabs open, and all of a sudden, I got the blue screen, and within a second, it restarted. This all...
  3. Windows 10 Blue Screen and Startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Blue Screen and Startup: Hello. I have been using Windows 10 for about four years, and this is the first time I have ever gotten the BSOD on this version of the OS. I was on Google Chrome with a few tabs open, and all of a sudden, I got the blue screen, and within a second, it restarted. This all...
  4. Windows 10 Blue Screen and Startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Blue Screen and Startup: Hello. I have been using Windows 10 for about four years and this is the first time I have ever got the BSOD on this version of the OS. I was on Google chrome with a few tabs open and sudden, I got the blue screen and within a second it restarted. This all happened within...
  5. My PC crashes after blue screen at startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC crashes after blue screen at startup: Hello, I have this problem where my PC has a blank blue screen after I turn it on and then I get a stop code 0xc000021a. I have searched online for solutions regarding the stop code and got nothing about it. Is there any way to fix this problem?...
  6. My PC crashes after blue screen at startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC crashes after blue screen at startup: Hello, I have this problem where my PC has a blank blue screen after I turn it on and then I get a stop code 0xc000021a. I have searched online for solutions regarding the stop code and got nothing about it. Is there any way to fix this problem?...
  7. My PC crashes after blue screen at startup

8. Windows 10 blue screen of death shortly after startup

Windows 10 blue screen of death shortly after startup: My laptop gets blue screen of death also starting up on safe mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-blue-screen-of-death-shortly-after/c87e2582-d4f1-4e27-b4ac-1f9ba2509d26
  9. PC hangs after startup, windows frozen, explorer crashes, blue screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC hangs after startup, windows frozen, explorer crashes, blue screen: This is a long description but any help would be very appreciated. A few weeks ago my PC has been struggling to boot up normally with no obvious cause. What I mean by "boot normally": I would be able to login and then start opening windows a few seconds after with no issues...
  10. Windows 10 Blue Screening on Startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Blue Screening on Startup: Every time I attempt to start my MSI laptop up it blue screens, when it restarts windows does their automatic repair but always gets stuck on it (the little dots don't move). Someone suggested to use the Windows 10 installation media to boot my PC from my USB but most...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 blue screen on login 2020