Windows 10: windows 10 crash (blue screen) when opening new app

Discus and support windows 10 crash (blue screen) when opening new app in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Saturday I downloaded an App (Ear Trumpet) in the Store and when I open, I got the BSOD. When the PC restarts I uninstalled it. But today, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by renk23, Sep 18, 2016.

1. renk23 Win User

windows 10 crash (blue screen) when opening new app

Saturday I downloaded an App (Ear Trumpet) in the Store and when I open, I got the BSOD. When the PC restarts I uninstalled it.

But today, I downloaded another App (KODI), when I open it, BSOD again.

I have Windows 10 pro up to date (v1607) build 14393.187

This probably started after the last update (09/13/2016).
    Any app that I had downloaded and installed before work normally.

I'm doing a sfc /scannow right now to see if you find any errors.

Any help?

P.S. Sorry my english.

:)

renk23, Sep 18, 2016
  2. BooZZoo Win User

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDELED Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 14291.rs1

NEW Build Windows 10 Pro (-32 bit) Insider Preview 14295.1000 same problem

Blue Screen of Death

Windows 10 Pro (-32 bit) Insider Preview 14295.1000 is crashing always when I open this:

Settings > System > Apps & Features > Manage optional features!!

Widows Crash every time and end with a "Blue Screen of Death"!!!

And this is message on "Blue Screen of Death":

"KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDELED"

BooZZoo, Sep 18, 2016
  3. My operating system crashes

i recently updated my windows 10 and when i try to open the camera app the system crashes and the screen turns blue and displays the error " ATTEMPTED EXECUTE OF NOEXECUTE MEMORY"

#SarfarazBhat, Sep 18, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Both occasions very rarely happen....

@How to upload files

Thema:

1. windows 10 crash (blue screen) when opening new app - Similar Threads - crash blue screen

2. Blue Screening when opening certain apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screening when opening certain apps: i currently having a problem with bluescreen opening appsheres the minidumpBios Version: LENOVO BGCN31WWwindows 11 Version 23h2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screening-when-opening-certain-apps/b4328dd1-b9b5-408e-9360-729723a7acd4
  3. Blue Screening when opening certain apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screening when opening certain apps: i currently having a problem with bluescreen opening appsheres the minidumpBios Version: LENOVO BGCN31WWwindows 11 Version 23h2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screening-when-opening-certain-apps/b4328dd1-b9b5-408e-9360-729723a7acd4
  4. Apps Crashing/Blue Screening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps Crashing/Blue Screening: I cannot, for the life of me, figure out why I'm having issues. Seemingly out of the blue. Started today with no updates/apps installed. Ran fine all day long. Chrome randomly stops. Games randomly stop. RGB Controller randomly stops, etc....
  5. Apps Crashing/Blue Screening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps Crashing/Blue Screening: I cannot, for the life of me, figure out why I'm having issues. Seemingly out of the blue. Started today with no updates/apps installed. Ran fine all day long. Chrome randomly stops. Games randomly stop. RGB Controller randomly stops, etc....
  6. Blue Screens and Games/Apps Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screens and Games/Apps Crashes: games and apps keeps crashing on my pc, tried heaven benchmark and it crashed my pc entirely. is it my GPU? AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT 12-Core Processor 3.80 GHz RTX 3060Ti RAM16.0 GB I've recently reinstalled windows 10 pro from usb, this didn't fix the problem with the apps...
  7. Blue Screening when opening certain apps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screening when opening certain apps: I am constantly blue screening when I open an application and I don't know why. I was able to use that application perfectly fine before then it just randomly stopped working by giving me blue screens. I have a memory dump but I don't understand what it is saying. Microsoft...
  8. Windows 10 keeps blue screen crashing and most apps are crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 keeps blue screen crashing and most apps are crashing: Hello, I have been having my discord, Minecraft, chrome and dead by daylight continuously crash and as well as my computer itself it has blue screened about 5 times now. It started happening yesterday at about 8 pm or 9 pm AEST, I've scanned my computer for malware, I have...
  9. Crashing When opening apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crashing When opening apps: When I try to launch fortnite, or when I fullscreen powerpoint, my laptop crashes. I get the error message system thread exception not handled. It used to work fine before though. and a nivida gtx[ATTACH]...
  10. App and Blue Screen Crashes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    App and Blue Screen Crashes: So I've had problem with my PC since I finished it. It was blue screen crashing for a while (fairly uncommonly) and a couple weeks ago it wouldn't turn on again afterwards. I formatted the hard drives and reinstalled Windows clean, hoping this would solve the problems. I can...