Windows 10: Windows 10 Crash/BSOD

Discus and support Windows 10 Crash/BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, i just got a crash on windows 10 Here is the dump link https://www.dropbox.com/s/9g615ozt0ix5lre/041720-36203-01.dmp?dl=0 I would really... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by anthonyvisciano, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Crash/BSOD

Hello, i just got a crash on windows 10

Here is the dump link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9g615ozt0ix5lre/041720-36203-01.dmp?dl=0

I would really enjoy any help i could get.

:)

anthonyvisciano, Apr 18, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 18, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 18, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Crash/BSOD

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Crash/BSOD

1. Windows 10 Crash/BSOD - Similar Threads - Crash BSOD

2. BSOD 0x0000000a and frequent crashing! GPU appears to be root of all recent issues. How do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD 0x0000000a and frequent crashing! GPU appears to be root of all recent issues. How do...: Hello! I am a flight simmer using a piece of software called X-Plane. As of late, I had multiple crashes relating to a Vulkan Device Loss Error. I also had many Blue Screens with the code 0x0000000a. I am unsure where to find the .dmp however. I tried playing some other...
  3. BSOD 0x0000000a and frequent crashing! GPU appears to be root of all recent issues. How do...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD 0x0000000a and frequent crashing! GPU appears to be root of all recent issues. How do...: Hello! I am a flight simmer using a piece of software called X-Plane. As of late, I had multiple crashes relating to a Vulkan Device Loss Error. I also had many Blue Screens with the code 0x0000000a. I am unsure where to find the .dmp however. I tried playing some other...
  4. BSOD and frequent crashing! GPU appears to be root of all recent issues. How do I solve it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and frequent crashing! GPU appears to be root of all recent issues. How do I solve it?: Hello! I am a flight simmer using a piece of software called X-Plane. As of late, I had multiple crashes relating to a Vulkan Device Loss Error. I also had many Blue Screens with the code 0x0000000a. I am unsure where to find the .dmp however. I tried playing some other...
  5. BSOD and frequent crashing! GPU appears to be root of all recent issues. How do I solve it?

BSOD and frequent crashing! GPU appears to be root of all recent issues. How do I solve it?: Hello! I am a flight simmer using a piece of software called X-Plane. As of late, I had multiple crashes relating to a Vulkan Device Loss Error. I also had many Blue Screens with the code 0x0000000a. I am unsure where to find the .dmp however. I tried playing some other...
  6. BSOD Windows 11 Continuously Crashes rtwlans.sys IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Windows 11 Continuously Crashes rtwlans.sys IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I've had this bsod multiple times, and actually there were few diffrent errors code occurred for the past 3 to 4 months. I brought this laptop to the Lenovo authorized service center. They did the reinstalling windows, changing the RAM and SSD but after using it around 2 and...
  7. BSOD Windows 11 Continuously Crashes rtwlans.sys IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD Windows 11 Continuously Crashes rtwlans.sys IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I've had this bsod multiple times, and actually there were few diffrent errors code occurred for the past 3 to 4 months. I brought this laptop to the Lenovo authorized service center. They did the reinstalling windows, changing the RAM and SSD but after using it around 2 and...
  8. Debugging Windows 11 crashes - MSFS, no BSOD, no memory dumps generated, just sudden power down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Debugging Windows 11 crashes - MSFS, no BSOD, no memory dumps generated, just sudden power down: It's been weeks since I'm trying to debug crashes on my Windows 11 machine and I'd appreciate some guidance.How the crashes happen:My PC crashes only when I play the Microsoft Flight SimulatorThe PC just suddenly powers down without showing any errors - the screen goes black,...
  9. Debugging Windows 11 crashes - MSFS, no BSOD, no memory dumps generated, just sudden power down

Debugging Windows 11 crashes - MSFS, no BSOD, no memory dumps generated, just sudden power down: It's been weeks since I'm trying to debug crashes on my Windows 11 machine and I'd appreciate some guidance.How the crashes happen:My PC crashes only when I play the Microsoft Flight SimulatorThe PC just suddenly powers down without showing any errors - the screen goes black,...
  10. I keep getting this BSOD crashed <the first time> I start my computer every day!

I keep getting this BSOD crashed <the first time> I start my computer every day!: Hello,I have this problem that my PC crashes the first time I start it every day, after it restarts after BSOD it neve crashed again.Windows version:Windows 11, 10.0, version 2009, build: 22631 x64Windows dir:C:\WindowsHardware:ASUS, ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC., ROG STRIX X670E-F...