Windows 10: Windows 10 Crash Daily

Discus and support Windows 10 Crash Daily in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Running Windows 10 Pro version 1903 However this issue has occurred for many months with prior versions. I have already attempted a clean install in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Edrick Smith, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Crash Daily

Running Windows 10 Pro version 1903

However this issue has occurred for many months with prior versions. I have already attempted a clean install in case it was something specific to that install. However the issue persisted through a clean install.

minidump link

Usually I don't have an issue with it crashing while I'm using it oddly enough, it mostly seems to just crash when not being used and basically nightly. I've attached the minidump link, I ran the verifier tool which immediately crashes the system upon bootup saying Driver Verifier Detected Violation

:)

Edrick Smith, Aug 19, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 19, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 19, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Crash Daily

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Crash Daily

1. Windows 10 Crash Daily - Similar Threads - Crash Daily

2. New PC build crashes daily

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New PC build crashes daily: I built a new PC in July and have been seeing the BSOD almost daily since day 1. I have checked the event log and am getting the same bugcheck error every time it happens CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION (109). There is no consistency in when these crashes occur and my CPU/GPU...
  3. BSOD crashing system on a daily basis

BSOD crashing system on a daily basis: My system crashes suddenly with an BSOD showing up before restarting. Not necesarrily related to a specific application execution that I have observed as of yet. I usually use office as my main applications. What is new is that i recently changed the hdd to an sdd with a...
  4. Daily crashes with varying BSOD codes

Daily crashes with varying BSOD codes: For several days, I have been getting several different codes and I need some help trying to track down the issue. I have uploaded the minidump files to my public Onedrive along with the events from the past month. I don't think all instances are listed as I had to restart...
  5. Background Task Host crashes with Microsoft Wallet twice daily

in Windows 10 Support
    Background Task Host crashes with Microsoft Wallet twice daily: I get the following entries in Reliability monitor twice daily at around 07:05 and 07:50 Seems to be connected to Microsoft Wallet, which I have never used. It has just happened since the upgrade to 1903. [img] It doesn't seen to be having any adverse effect, just...
  6. Audiodg.exe daily random crash

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audiodg.exe daily random crash: I'll write this topic to help other users fixing an annoying random crash for 'audiodg.exe' logged in 'Reliablity monitor' system tool... In brief, random crashes like: [ATTACH] Descrizione Percorso dell'applicazione che ha generato l'errore:...
  7. BSOD Multiple Random Crashes Daily

BSOD Multiple Random Crashes Daily: Desktop PC running 24/7 acting as a Plex Media server. Has been rock solid for well over a year, recently started having multiple crashes daily (anywhere from 3-8 per day). Not experienced enough to pinpoint if this is hardware, software, driver related. Several things have...
  8. Daily BSOD crashes.

Daily BSOD crashes.: I've been getting BSOD crashes increasingly for the past couple of months, it started out as a couple times a month, and now its multiple times a day. Mostly UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION and CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. I don't know if this is relevant, but i replaced my hard drive a...
  9. Periodic system crashes (mulitple times daily) [KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, ntoskrnl.exe]

Periodic system crashes (mulitple times daily) [KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, ntoskrnl.exe]: Hello, As of a week ago, my system has been suffering from repeated crashes related to ntoskrnl.exe. I can't make sense of the minidumps to find the offending software/driver, but the only thing which I'd changed from when the system was stable until now is adding a second...
  10. Win 10 crash on Asus tablet - 5x daily

Win 10 crash on Asus tablet - 5x daily: Heya folks. Help me track down this crash. I have an ASUS EP121 Eee Slate running Windows 10. I almost exclusively use Photoshop (CS3) and Dropbox. I have a complete crash that happens using Photoshop (I assume it's only Photoshop? Maybe just the OS, but I'll test)...