Windows 10: Windows 10 Crash Daily

Discus and support Windows 10 Crash Daily in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Running Windows 10 Pro version 1903 However this issue has occurred for many months with prior versions. I have already attempted a clean install in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Edrick Smith, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Crash Daily

Running Windows 10 Pro version 1903

However this issue has occurred for many months with prior versions. I have already attempted a clean install in case it was something specific to that install. However the issue persisted through a clean install.

minidump link

Usually I don't have an issue with it crashing while I'm using it oddly enough, it mostly seems to just crash when not being used and basically nightly. I've attached the minidump link, I ran the verifier tool which immediately crashes the system upon bootup saying Driver Verifier Detected Violation

:)

Edrick Smith, Aug 19, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 19, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 19, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Crash Daily

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Crash Daily

1. Windows 10 Crash Daily - Similar Threads - Crash Daily

2. KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED BSOD crashing daily, need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED BSOD crashing daily, need help: Hello, I have gone through several posts of kmode errors, solutions and more trying to fix this issue to no avail. This desktop is pretty new, I only recently upgraded everything in December and it has been running fine up til this past month. Sometimes once daily, or several...
  3. KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED BSOD crashing daily, need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED BSOD crashing daily, need help: Hello, I have gone through several posts of kmode errors, solutions and more trying to fix this issue to no avail. This desktop is pretty new, I only recently upgraded everything in December and it has been running fine up til this past month. Sometimes once daily, or several...
  4. KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED BSOD crashing daily, need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Program crashing daily. Can someone smarter than myself help decipher the error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program crashing daily. Can someone smarter than myself help decipher the error?: Faulting application name: Dataview32.exe, version: 1.0.0.1, time stamp: 0x48f64e76Faulting module name: Dataview32.exe, version: 1.0.0.1, time stamp: 0x48f64e76Exception code: 0xc000041dFault offset: 0x0001f7bdFaulting process id: 0x1f74Faulting application start time:...
  6. Program crashing daily. Can someone smarter than myself help decipher the error?

Program crashing daily. Can someone smarter than myself help decipher the error?: Faulting application name: Dataview32.exe, version: 1.0.0.1, time stamp: 0x48f64e76Faulting module name: Dataview32.exe, version: 1.0.0.1, time stamp: 0x48f64e76Exception code: 0xc000041dFault offset: 0x0001f7bdFaulting process id: 0x1f74Faulting application start time:...
  7. Program crashing daily. Can someone smarter than myself help decipher the error?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Continuous bluescreen crashes on daily basis like 0x0000000a, 0x000000d1, 0x0000001e,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Continuous bluescreen crashes on daily basis like 0x0000000a, 0x000000d1, 0x0000001e,...: As most of tittle says. It is ongoing issue for a while. Seems incidence of happening greatly reduced by switching off Game Input services which keeps installing, however issue remains, especially when downloading large size files video game -> steam, will crash at least 5-7...
  9. Continuous bluescreen crashes on daily basis like 0x0000000a, 0x000000d1, 0x0000001e,...

Continuous bluescreen crashes on daily basis like 0x0000000a, 0x000000d1, 0x0000001e,...: As most of tittle says. It is ongoing issue for a while. Seems incidence of happening greatly reduced by switching off Game Input services which keeps installing, however issue remains, especially when downloading large size files video game -> steam, will crash at least 5-7...
  10. Windows 11 laptop is crashing on an almost daily basis!!

Windows 11 laptop is crashing on an almost daily basis!!: I'm not techie so here it goes.Used this thread to guide me on downloading the latest DMP file and the MSinfo32 file on a recent crash I did end up buying another laptop a few days ago since I wasn't getting anywhere and hadn't found this...