Windows 10: Windows 10 Crash dump Problem.

Discus and support Windows 10 Crash dump Problem. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So ive been getting this really weird issue lately when ever I try to copy paste something like text it ends up pasting this every-time.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlanderBennett715, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Crash dump Problem.

So ive been getting this really weird issue lately when ever I try to copy paste something like text it ends up pasting this every-time.

"C:\Users\alexa\AppData\Local\Temp\PRODUCT_NAME_UNKNOWN_CrashDumpPRODUCT_VERSION_MAJOR_UNKNOWN-PRODUCT_VERSION_MINOR_UNKNOWN-2018-11-04--13-58-55_.dmp"

Im not to sure what is the problem but I tried pasting that in the file browser and looked through the folder but Im not sure whats with it.

:)

AlanderBennett715, Nov 5, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 5, 2018
  3. axe0 Win User
    WinDBG - The Basics for Debugging Crash Dumps in Windows 10  

Please note that the tutorial is meant for system crash dumps, game crash dumps contain different information and thus not all the steps in the tutorial work for a game crash dump.

axe0, Nov 5, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Crash dump Problem.

IE 11 11.0.14393.1715 after recent update crashes. I have a crash dump.

I have taken the steps you listed previously along with any other "fix" I could find. The browser still fails.

Can I upload the crash dump somewhere so someone with Windows expertise can take a look?

ScottTinsley, Nov 5, 2018
  5. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Crash dump Problem.

1. Windows 10 Crash dump Problem. - Similar Threads - Crash dump Problem

2. Windows 11 crash dumps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 crash dumps: My Windows 11 has nasty crashes only with a specific music editor program. The motherboard is Asus ROG STRIX Z390F-Gaminghttps://rog.asus.com/motherboards/rog-strix/rog-strix-z390-f-gaming-model/helpdesk_bios/I recently updated the BIOS with the AI Suite 3, and had to set...
  3. Windows 10 Crash Dump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Crash Dump: Good day, My computer told me to create a crash dump file and send it to a developer, I followed the instructions on how to compile all the files need to send but i don't know how to send it to the developers.Best regards...
  4. Windows 10 Crash Dump

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Crash Dump: Good day, My computer told me to create a crash dump file and send it to a developer, I followed the instructions on how to compile all the files need to send but i don't know how to send it to the developers.Best regards...
  5. Windows 10 Crash Dump

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Windows Crash Dump file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Crash Dump file.: I got this dump file while playing Apex Legends. That game always crashes repeatedly, so I'm glad I got this log. If someone could help me decode this and figure out what it means, please do! I have reinstalled Windows 10 and everything to try to fix this crashing, and...
  7. Crash Dump

Crash Dump: Hi guys, It's been a couple of times that this happened and I already updated all my drives one by one. Is there anyone who can help here? Thank you, crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\030721-20250-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module:...
  8. Crash Dump

Crash Dump: I always crash when i try to use avast's sandbox,please help me!! CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and also i got the dump of crash but i dont know how to upload... please help me!!!!!!!...
  9. Windows 10 Crash - Memory Dump Help

Windows 10 Crash - Memory Dump Help: Hi there, I've encountered the BSOD a few times in the last couple of days. It does seem to coincide with the use of particular software, however, I am using these programs quite often so that may not be much to go on SNES game emulator and OBS streaming software. I updated...
  10. Windows crash with memory dump

Windows crash with memory dump: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff80638573358. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 9992c0d6-5643-467b-bdc2-e307c6b511c0....