Windows 10: Windows 10 Crash during playing a game

Discus and support Windows 10 Crash during playing a game in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I was playing a gamealone and later with friend And suddenly computer just crashed.The game was still on,but I couldn't do ctrl+alt+delete or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by J.bMarkowicz, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Crash during playing a game

So I was playing a gamealone and later with friend
    And suddenly computer just crashed.The game was still on,but I couldn't do ctrl+alt+delete or anything,the sound suddenly stopped at the same moment.
    I have disabled fast start up options power options
    And I have used a program which told me this:

Kernel-Power errorthe time that error occurred overlaps with crashed system-which I had to hard restart.
    Other errors are Kernel event tracking.
    I have scanned c disk and there was nothing.

Also I have ssd if this is important.

If this information is important, i i ha scanned disk C and there was no errors.

Edit:

Here is CBS file from scf scannow if this is important.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wn6zjn5asuuzgva/CBS.log/file

This occurred only today twice 14.08.20 and from what i remember there was no errors earlier like this.

Help.

Regards,

-Markowicz

:)

J.bMarkowicz, Aug 14, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 14, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Aug 14, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Crash during playing a game

Angela Pun, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Crash during playing a game

1. Windows 10 Crash during playing a game - Similar Threads - Crash during playing

2. BSOD during playing a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD during playing a game: Hello, could you please help me with a problem: yesterday I got BSOD while playing a video game.The error code was 124, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. My PC specs: AMD Ryzen 3600, 16 GB DDR4, Radeon 6700XT, PSU 600W. XMP disabled, no overclocking, all standard bios settings. This...
  3. crashing during gaming.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    crashing during gaming.: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎7/‎15/‎2023 3:00 PMStatusReport sentDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffff8b0eba96f010Parameter 2:...
  4. crashing during gaming.

crashing during gaming.: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎7/‎15/‎2023 3:00 PMStatusReport sentDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffff8b0eba96f010Parameter 2:...
  5. Windows crashes during gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashes during gaming: Hi everyone,I recently put together brand new PC configuration with the following specs:CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900xGPU: GeForce 3060 RTX TIMotherboard: ASUS Prime x570-PRAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200MHz - 32GB totalSSD: Samsung 980 Pro 500GBWhile the spec are great and I see...
  6. Windows crashes during gaming

Windows crashes during gaming: Hi everyone,I recently put together brand new PC configuration with the following specs:CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900xGPU: GeForce 3060 RTX TIMotherboard: ASUS Prime x570-PRAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200MHz - 32GB totalSSD: Samsung 980 Pro 500GBWhile the spec are great and I see...
  7. Windows crashes during gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows crashing during games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashing during games: Windows crashes while playing games and I have been able to isolate the error from the event viewer. Does anyone have any advice on how to resolve?Faulting application name: backgroundTaskHost.exe, version: 10.0.19041.546, time stamp: 0x1d3a15e7Faulting module name:...
  9. Windows crashing during games

Windows crashing during games: Windows crashes while playing games and I have been able to isolate the error from the event viewer. Does anyone have any advice on how to resolve?Faulting application name: backgroundTaskHost.exe, version: 10.0.19041.546, time stamp: 0x1d3a15e7Faulting module name:...
  10. Windows crashing during games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging