Windows 10: Windows 10 Crash - Event 10, Enhanced Storage-EhStorTcg

Discus and support Windows 10 Crash - Event 10, Enhanced Storage-EhStorTcg in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm having a lot of freezings, PC no response at all I have to push physical powerbutton to force shutdown. Crashes seems to be random but more often... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jair Albors Ponzó, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Crash - Event 10, Enhanced Storage-EhStorTcg

I'm having a lot of freezings, PC no response at all I have to push physical powerbutton to force shutdown. Crashes seems to be random but more often when I'm gaming a lot o watching local video but far less often with youtube. Sometimes just using notepad or web browser or simply doing nothing I suppose is something in the background.All my drivers are up to date, and I've tried to reinstall them from manufacturer latest version but still freezes. When the crash happens, my USB controls go out as well. I finally figured out how to view my Event Logs to see where the issue started. I'v

:)

Jair Albors Ponzó, Sep 14, 2021
  2. M3dusa Win User

Windows 10 Crash - Event 10, Enhanced Storage-EhStorTcg

Recently, I have been having unexpected crashes with Windows 10. I'm not sure if a certain application triggers the issue, but I do play video games. It always happens with those, but it has also happened while just browsing on Google Chrome. All my drivers
    are up to date. When the crash happens, my USB controls go out as well. I finally figured out how to view my Event Logs to see where the issue started. I've tried multiple "fixes" from what I have found online, such as adjusting power settings.. but no luck.
    From my research, it seems it has something to do with the SATA/SSD controls. The original discussion/question I found is from 2014 with Windows 8.1.

http://forums.crucial.com/t5/SSD-Ar...dows-EnhancedStorage-EhStorTcgDrv/td-p/143861

I have a Crucial MX 300 SSD4 running Windows 10. I also have a WD 1002FAEX for storage. ~I built this PC Feb 2017. I do believe the issue began towards the end of 2017, but has been happening more frequently the past couple months (which, I've also been
    playing games more since summer began).~

Please, comment any other information that may be needed. I'm not too knowledgeable with the Event Viewer. I will try my best to understand any feedback given. This is what I found. Thanks.

Event 10, EnhancedStorage-EhStorEcgDrv

General:

A TCG Command has returned an error.

Desc: AuthenticateSession

Param1: 0x1

Param2: 0x60000001C

Param3: 0x900000006

Param4: 0x0

It then follows from an Event 41,Kernal-Power. I assume this is from the forced shutdown.

M3dusa, Sep 14, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 14, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Sep 14, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Crash - Event 10, Enhanced Storage-EhStorTcg - Similar Threads - Crash Event Enhanced

2. Windows 10 Crash Event ID 1010

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Crash Event ID 1010: When I am using my laptop unplugged, it will randomly turn black and become unresponsive. From there I have to hold the power button and force a shutdown. When I get the laptop running again, I see in Event Viewer that an error with the ID 1010 gets pinged multiple times...
  3. Windows 10 Crash Event ID 1010

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Crash Event ID 1010: When I am using my laptop unplugged, it will randomly turn black and become unresponsive. From there I have to hold the power button and force a shutdown. When I get the laptop running again, I see in Event Viewer that an error with the ID 1010 gets pinged multiple times...
  4. Windows 10 Crash Event ID 1010

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Storage Sense evidence log file, event viewer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Storage Sense evidence log file, event viewer: Hello,I need an evidence or Log file that documented about storage sense are running, can someone explain me where i can found this record? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-storage-sense-evidence-log-file-event/985816b3-3999-47d4-9d65-0a305044a636
  6. EnhancedStorage-EhStorTcg Critical error

EnhancedStorage-EhStorTcg Critical error: Hi All, Issue: I have a critical error that causes my PC to crash screen goes black, sound persists for 5 seconds then dies, no restart just becomes unresponsive. I started getting this error last summer. Begins with: Error with "EnhancedStorage-EhStorTcg", followed by a...
  7. Windows 10 OS Lockup: Enhanced Storage-EhStorTcg Event 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 OS Lockup: Enhanced Storage-EhStorTcg Event 10: Since the last big update i have been having crashes where the OS freezes up, sometimes i can still move the mouse and close programs but they appear open in the taskbar sometimes its a total lock. The only way out is to manually power down & restart. Nothing appears unusual...
  8. Event 6008: Windows 10 - 1909 crashing randomly.

Event 6008: Windows 10 - 1909 crashing randomly.: Greetings, I have Windows 10 installed on my PC, three days ago it started freezing on its own. A grey or sometimes another plain color screen appears often with stripes on it and I am unable to perform any action, except from restarting it from the power button. I checked...
  9. Windows-10-Photo Enhance not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows-10-Photo Enhance not working: Within the past week my Windows-10-Photo enhance is not working. Is anyone else having this problem and how can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-photo-enhance-not-working/9f033835-6fc7-4e19-a2cd-aaa3cfd08d5d
  10. Event 41 Kernal-Power crash windows 10

Event 41 Kernal-Power crash windows 10: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331C3B3A-2005-44C2-AC5E-77220C37D6B4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>6</Version> <Level>1</Level> <Task>63</Task>...