Windows 10: Windows 10 crash: MPTelemetry Problem

Discus and support Windows 10 crash: MPTelemetry Problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, My computer crashes at seemingly random times. All hardware operating within range. Fresh re-install of windows. All security is up to date.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TMonson, May 21, 2019.

1. TMonson Win User

Windows 10 crash: MPTelemetry Problem

Hello,

My computer crashes at seemingly random times. All hardware operating within range. Fresh re-install of windows. All security is up to date. Any tips on fixing?

Thanks!

Fault bucket 1745305620615307501, type 5
    Event Name: MpTelemetry
    Response: Not available
    Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
    P1: Windows Defender Antivirus (77BDAF73-B396-481F-9042-AD358843EC24)
    P2: 4.18.1904.1
    P3: TimeOut
    P4: 1.1.15900.4
    P5: fixed
    P6: 4 / 2049+
    P7: 15 / not boot
    P8:
    P9:
    P10:

Attached files:
    \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER3890.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

These files may be available here:
    \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\NonCritical_Windows Defender_89f5ac964c39e4dcf6d1fdc35b2a91e8afab9ecd_00000000_0b3782f0

Analysis symbol:
    Rechecking for solution: 0
    Report Id: 451e4861-912b-4fd2-aec2-a14413e7a1fe
    Report Status: 268435456
    Hashed bucket: b19220d7b66d51b9383892370544a0ed

***Original Title: MPTelemetry Problem***

:)

TMonson, May 21, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 21, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 21, 2019
  4. Windows 10 crash: MPTelemetry Problem

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, May 21, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 crash: MPTelemetry Problem

1. Windows 10 crash: MPTelemetry Problem - Similar Threads - crash MPTelemetry Problem

2. Windows 10 UWP Crash Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 UWP Crash Problem: when Open Apps like Alarms & clock, camera , Movies and TV, Photos they crashingPlease HELPVersion:22H219045.3393And Apps from MS store won't installing with 0x80070005...
  3. MpTelemetry thing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MpTelemetry thing: I don't know if it's harmful or harmless but I want to be extra safe because I've had more problems.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: MpTelemetryProblem Signature 01: unspecifiedProblem Signature 02: HardeningTelemetryProblem Signature 03:...
  4. MpTelemetry thing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MpTelemetry thing: I don't know if it's harmful or harmless but I want to be extra safe because I've had more problems.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: MpTelemetryProblem Signature 01: unspecifiedProblem Signature 02: HardeningTelemetryProblem Signature 03:...
  5. MpTelemetry thing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Windows 10 crash problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 crash problem: My desktop PC not the one I am on now went into a green SOD saying "Your windows has a problem an need to restart. We will restart it for you shortly" . The PC tried to restart but gave an "unmountable Boot volume" message and Error 0xc0000185. I tried startup repair but it...
  7. MPTelemetry Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MPTelemetry Problem: Hello, My computer crashes at seemingly random times. All hardware operating within range. Fresh re-install of windows. All security is up to date. Any tips on fixing? Thanks! Fault bucket 1745305620615307501, type 5 Event Name: MpTelemetry Response: Not available Cab...
  8. Windows 10 Crash dump Problem.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Crash dump Problem.: So ive been getting this really weird issue lately when ever I try to copy paste something like text it ends up pasting this every-time....
  9. Windows 10 (Reboot, Crash Problems)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 (Reboot, Crash Problems): Hello Pals, The Problem That Occurs There is a problem that I've run into quite recently. Where I've turned my CPU off for the night, left it until morning with the Power Switch (OFF) - I come back to it sometime in the day (tomorrow) and find myself watching the start-up...
  10. Problem with windows 10 crash

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with windows 10 crash: Installed 10 tech preview a couple of months below workedfine then crashed today. No problem Windows hade me burn a window 8 backup.Try to use the backup need activation code customer service tells me can't giveme one (REALLY TERRIBLE SERVICE) then they send me to the windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mptelemetry

2. mptelemetry timeout

3. mptelemetry error

4. errror MpTelemetry,
  5. mp telemetry not available,
  6. mptelemetry windows,
  7. mptelemetry error windows 10,
  8. event name mptelemetry