Windows 10: windows 10 crash, need recovey disks

Discus and support windows 10 crash, need recovey disks in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have an HP Envy, windows 10. it crashed today. was told to take pc to geek, and back up data. Then call/write to HP and get recovery disks. However,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MicheleWoerl, Sep 1, 2019.

1. windows 10 crash, need recovey disks

I have an HP Envy, windows 10. it crashed today. was told to take pc to geek, and back up data. Then call/write to HP and get recovery disks. However, I cant find where to get disks from HP. anybody have the link?

:)

MicheleWoerl, Sep 1, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 1, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 1, 2019
  4. windows 10 crash, need recovey disks

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 crash, need recovey disks

1. windows 10 crash, need recovey disks - Similar Threads - crash need recovey

2. Recovey Environment. Error Code:0xc0000001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovey Environment. Error Code:0xc0000001: Ma'am/Sir I have an Asus laptop that is currently running a Windows 10 Pro operating system. Once I turn on the device it is a BSOD with the error code: 0xc0000001. I attempted to restart the device 3 times to show the "advanced troubleshoot" but it doesn't show up. It is...
  3. Recovey Environment. Error Code:0xc0000001

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovey Environment. Error Code:0xc0000001: Ma'am/Sir I have an Asus laptop that is currently running a Windows 10 Pro operating system. Once I turn on the device it is a BSOD with the error code: 0xc0000001. I attempted to restart the device 3 times to show the "advanced troubleshoot" but it doesn't show up. It is...
  4. Recovey Environment. Error Code:0xc0000001

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Managed to "break" bitlocker, need help with unlocking drive, have 48 digit recovey key -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Managed to "break" bitlocker, need help with unlocking drive, have 48 digit recovey key -...: So I might have found a way to break Bitlocker, to explain how it happened step by step:I have a windows 10 install and the main drive was encrypted with Bitlocker, using pin to unlock every time you power on the computer.I had a ram upgrade, which was causing instability...
  6. Managed to "break" bitlocker, need help with unlocking drive, have 48 digit recovey key -...

Managed to "break" bitlocker, need help with unlocking drive, have 48 digit recovey key -...: So I might have found a way to break Bitlocker, to explain how it happened step by step:I have a windows 10 install and the main drive was encrypted with Bitlocker, using pin to unlock every time you power on the computer.I had a ram upgrade, which was causing instability...
  7. recovey key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recovey key: I have disposed the old laptop but I kept the SSD card. I have bought the SSD card reader to use the old SSD card as an external storage. At the moment, I need the recover key code with the following key ID: EDCC0A5D and 152BED95. Can you help me?...
  8. recovey key

recovey key: I have disposed the old laptop but I kept the SSD card. I have bought the SSD card reader to use the old SSD card as an external storage. At the moment, I need the recover key code with the following key ID: EDCC0A5D and 152BED95. Can you help me?...
  9. Windows replacement disk needed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows replacement disk needed: Windows replacement disk needed to fix boot problem. I have the license number in my pc. I took a photo of info https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-replacement-disk-needed/4dbb8905-b49f-433f-b76d-106a374381a2"
  10. d:/drive recovey

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    d:/drive recovey: I recently hade a gateway m-6750 lap top with vista on it.I did a complete clean install of windows 7 premium and got rid of all vista.Then I did a complete install of windows 10 home addition. I completely removed everything I could find about win 7 I deleted windows old...