Windows 10: Windows 10 crash PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA What Failed: igdkmd64.sys please help me fix this

Discus and support Windows 10 crash PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA What Failed: igdkmd64.sys please help me fix this in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Whenever i play minecraft:java edition with mods, then go onto google to search something and then go back onto the game, windows crashes. please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Clayxbh, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Clayxbh Win User

Windows 10 crash PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA What Failed: igdkmd64.sys please help me fix this

Whenever i play minecraft:java edition with mods, then go onto google to search something and then go back onto the game, windows crashes. please help me. I already tried updating my graphics driver.

:)

Clayxbh, Jul 11, 2019

2. Video_TDR_Failure (igdkmd64.sys)

My Dell computer with Windows 10 crashes frequently, displaying Video_TDR_Failure (igdkmd64.sys). When the computer restarts the clock always indicates 1 hour earlier than before the crash. What is the problem?

Mergatroyd 01, Jul 11, 2019
  3. PeterGates_1965, Jul 11, 2019
  4. Windows 10 crash PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA What Failed: igdkmd64.sys please help me fix this

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (igdkmd64.sys)

Hi Nezar,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer. I understand the frustration when things don't work the way it should.

What is the make and model of your computer?

File igdkmd64.sys is the Intel Graphics Kernel Mode Driver for Microsoft Windows 8.

I would suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

Step 1:

Uninstall the Device from Device Manager

• Open Device Manager
    • Expand the Display Adapter section.
    • Find the Display card Driver.
    • Right click Display card Driver and select
      Uninstall.
    • Select the check box delete the driver software for this device.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall process has finished.

Step 2:

Uninstall the Device Drivers from Program List in Control Panel

• Click on start, select Control Panel
    • Now click on Programs and select Programs and Features.
    • Find the Display card Driver.
    • Right click Display card Driver and select
      Uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after the uninstall process has finished.
    Hope this helps and do let us know if you need any assistance.

Ruth Buruga, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 crash PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA What Failed: igdkmd64.sys please help me fix this

1. Windows 10 crash PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA What Failed: igdkmd64.sys please help me fix this - Similar Threads - crash PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Failed

2. Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area what failed: Wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area what failed: Wdf01000.sys: I have an issue with windows that occur when i changed something i can't revert back from in safe mode. also it causes issue in accessing safe mode without multi attempts. here is some image of issue....
  3. Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area what failed: Wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area what failed: Wdf01000.sys: I have an issue with windows that occur when i changed something i can't revert back from in safe mode. also it causes issue in accessing safe mode without multi attempts. here is some image of issue....
  4. Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area what failed: Wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Help with file igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with file igdkmd64.sys: On my windows 7 laptop i got a message saying filename igdkmd64.sys it sounds suspicious and it says it slows my laptop down when resuming from sleep can anyone give some advice? but i think windows 7 went out of service....
  6. Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area what failed: Wdf01000.sys

Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area what failed: Wdf01000.sys: hello a have this problem: [ATTACH] I try restore but dont working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pagefaultinnonpagedarea-what-failed-wdf01000sys/9a0a276e-2499-4535-a86a-b1dbc2008dee
  7. Etd. Sys failed please help me in this

Etd. Sys failed please help me in this: Hi, I just have a query related to system thread exception not handle error code etd.sys..... Please help me in this query and provide suitable solution to my query please......
  8. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA , What Failed: netwtw06. sys , ntoskrnl.exe PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA , What Failed: netwtw06. sys , ntoskrnl.exe PLEASE HELP: This is a personal build PC. just put it together about 2 weeks ago. sense the first day I have been receiving this blue screen. According to "Auslogics Driver Updator" all my drivers are updated. mobo Bios is up to date. I have tried to turn off the automatic paging file....
  9. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA -- What failed: Netwtw06.sys

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA -- What failed: Netwtw06.sys: I've gotten this blue screen several times in the past two days. 1. I tried doing a Windows Memory Diagnosis -- it didn't find any issues. 2. I tried a startup recovery -- also didn't find any issues. 3. Tried checking the Device Management to see if anything needed to be...
  10. system_thread_exception_not_handled: what failed: igdkmd64.sys

system_thread_exception_not_handled: what failed: igdkmd64.sys: Dell Optiplex790 USFF desktop with onboard Intel graphics, Win 10. In the last week a BSOD has randomly popped up about several times when I've been using FireFox. No game playing. In last case I was simply composing a post on a forum The system reboots and "fixes" itself,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bsod igdkmd64.sys page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

2. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA igdkmd64.sys حل مشكلة

3. PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA What failed: igdkmd64.sys