Windows 10: Windows 10 crash randomly without no trace

Discus and support Windows 10 crash randomly without no trace in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Guys, My windows crash randomly. Sometimes watching a movie, sometimes just surfing on the browser or watching youtube videos or working on an app.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by telepati, Jan 13, 2020.

1. telepati Win User

Windows 10 crash randomly without no trace

Hi, Guys, My windows crash randomly. Sometimes watching a movie, sometimes just surfing on the browser or watching youtube videos or working on an app. Totally random you don't know when will happen. Sometimes it crashes 2 times in a day sometimes in a week. No sound no cursor no desktop it just turns grey screen. I pulled my display cable and pull it back but it didn't help. ( I tried DP, DVI, and HDMI cable connection also but not a chance) It just a grey screen. Made memory test for 24 hours with MemTest no any errors. But all lights and fans working. I almost upgrade my all system parts recently but still randomly crashing. I don't know how many times I format the PC.

I almost tried every command such as sfc /scannow etc. But it never helps. There is one solution that making force restart from the case.

Windows fully updated all drivers are on the latest version. I hope someone guides me to the solution.

V2 Log;
    Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

:)

telepati, Jan 13, 2020
  2. Naby Win User

10 Crashing Randomly and During Updates and File Downloads

This is a re-post from here.

I have a Windows 10 PC that I run 24/7. I have Windows Updates disabled through the Group Policy Editor. I still perform updates manually every few days. Windows Defender updates work fine. Other Windows updates cause the PC to crash, no BSOD or anything, it just turns off. I've looked for 1074, 6006, and 6008 event log files to explain why and I haven't been able to find anything.

Other times the computer just randomly crashes and also sometimes when downloading files. The symptom is the same, I check on it and find it powered down or it just shuts off while I'm using it. It boots back up fine and I see no cause listed in the event logs.

I have been through the 3 tests suggested to me on the old thread. SMART looked good, memtest ran for 33 hours for 8 passes with no errors, and prime was run for 3 hours with no errors.

I think the next step was to run V2 Log collector, that data is attached.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
    Chris

3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 13, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 crash randomly without no trace - Similar Threads - crash randomly without

2. Windows 10 crash randomly without blue screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 crash randomly without blue screen.: I have a Lenove Legend Y9000P 2022, if turn on Intel Graphics card, Windows crashes twice a day, screen flashing then reboot. if turn it off, Windows crashes three times a week, sound disappear, then everything freeze, and reboot after a few seconds.There is no blue screen,...
  3. Windows 10 crash randomly without blue screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 crash randomly without blue screen.: I have a Lenove Legend Y9000P 2022, if turn on Intel Graphics card, Windows crashes twice a day, screen flashing then reboot. if turn it off, Windows crashes three times a week, sound disappear, then everything freeze, and reboot after a few seconds.There is no blue screen,...
  4. Windows 10 crash randomly without blue screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 randomly crashing without BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 randomly crashing without BSOD: On my HP laptop, with 8 GB ram, A9 Radeon R5 stoney, my windows 10 keeps on randomly crashing when anything of even minor toll on the ram or CPU runs, sometimes it crashes without anything even running!For context I got this computer, and the previous owner had had windows 10...
  6. Windows 10 randomly crashing without BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 randomly crashing without BSOD: On my HP laptop, with 8 GB ram, A9 Radeon R5 stoney, my windows 10 keeps on randomly crashing when anything of even minor toll on the ram or CPU runs, sometimes it crashes without anything even running!For context I got this computer, and the previous owner had had windows 10...
  7. Windows 10 randomly crashing without BSOD

8. Laptop crashes without showing any BSOD or traces of a crash

Laptop crashes without showing any BSOD or traces of a crash: Hello community , I have a problem with my laptop where it crashes without showing any sort of BSOD , and after it crashes it does not power on , until and unless i remove the battery and reinsert it . Anyone knows why is it happening , it happened twice , once on 29th of...
  9. Random crash without BSOD

Random crash without BSOD: So I just built my PC Auros pro wifi B450 AMD ryzen 3600 AMD Radeon 5600XT I have a crucial SSD NVME and two ripjaws series 5 3600 8gb cards I have so far had two crashes, the first one resulted in the computer doing a drive repair, and the second one just a normal but...
  10. Crashing Randomly Without a Bluescreen

Crashing Randomly Without a Bluescreen: Ever since yesterday, my PC has been crashing randomly. No bluescreen, no sound, nothing. The only solution I've found so far is a forced reboot, but that's only temporary. It's happened three times now. Images below are from two different occurrences....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 randomly freezes no trace no reboot