Windows 10: Windows 10 crash, then it disapear...

Discus and support Windows 10 crash, then it disapear... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; sorry my bad english but im french and it seems than no one know a solution in french forum so i hope i could find one here.... 3 days ago,after many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by willingtocry, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Windows 10 crash, then it disapear...

sorry my bad english but im french and it seems than no one know a solution in french forum so i hope i could find one here....

3 days ago,after many crash ( 1-2 a week) where windows go blue screen saying it needs to reboot to 100% with a smiley,my pc crashed one last time,i waited it goes 100% then it Restarted!

But now windows 10 didn't start and i got a Black and White screen asking me to boot a USB or DVD with window 10 on it to REINSTALL it !

At this time,i had a SSD with games and a HDD with windows 10 on it. I tried to change the cables,i restarted 10 times my pc,but it couldn't work !

so i did what it asked me for, i took a USB and downloaded Windows 10 boot programm on it.

I took off my SSD and my HDD and i logged a BRAND NEW SSD 1to in my pc.

Everything worked fine,i reinstalled Windows 10 WITHOUT licence,i said i didn't have it and it was writed that i'll need to put it later so i keep going in the instalation.

After 4-5 hours where i installed most of my stuff,the pc crashed one more time. Same blue screen saying it needs to restart....

Now when i start my pc it brings me DIRECTLY to the BIOS . In the BIOS i can't change much in the BOOT options... so i don't know what to do.... i tried to reinstall one more time windows with the same usb in the same SSD , but now its NOT working anymore !!

it says i can't install windows 10 on this SSD (maybe because i installed it 5 hours ago.....) i also bought a WINDOWS pro license today,i enter it,but then it says my SSD is not good to install WINDOWS 10.....

So now im stuck, i really don't know what to do... please i hope that you can help me Windows 10 crash, then it disapear... :(

sorry for my bad english,i pretty sure i will understand the answer you can give me,so do not hesitate even if its complicated to understand

:)

willingtocry, Dec 6, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Windows 10 crash, then it disapear...

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 crash, then it disapear...

1. Windows 10 crash, then it disapear... - Similar Threads - crash disapear

2. I Need help with crashing laptop on Windows 10. Have DMP file :)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I Need help with crashing laptop on Windows 10. Have DMP file :): Hi there. Can someone help me troubleshoot a BSOD I'm getting on my Acer AspireE15 running Windows 10 Pro? I've followed the instructions on the article titled "BSOD Finding and fixing them" and have uploaded my DMP file here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ag9X3lRblCFckDV6I9E8F3S283LR...
  3. Random crashes when trying to restart

Random crashes when trying to restart: I have been getting random crashes every once and a while on my new pc. I know when it's about to happen because when i try to launch a game through steam it will fail to boot the game (steam as well) and when this happens I try to restart to fix it and the pc will inevitably...
  4. Attempted Switch from DPC crashes

Attempted Switch from DPC crashes: I have several Dell Optiplex 7010 desktops that blue screen and crash every few days, always with the message ATTEMPTED SWITCH FROM DPC. I've tried reinstalling, updating BIOS/drivers, running disk checks, memory checks, new GPUs and switching to integrated graphics, and...
  5. Windows Lagging Apps Crashing Videos Hanging SSD Not Sufficient

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Lagging Apps Crashing Videos Hanging SSD Not Sufficient: Hi So I feel windows is slow because to the fact that my PC has a very good SSD(860 EVO 1TB wich where is windows installed on) and another 850 EVO 250GB SSD all in addition to a 2TB HDD but still not smooth as it should be...for example: it took much more when i click on...
  6. Windows mail app crashing when using the search feature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows mail app crashing when using the search feature: I am using the mail app and have several email accounts. My mail works fine in my gmail account and has all functionality. However when I go to use the search feature on my gsuite account, it causes my mail app to crash. I have run the troubleshooting and then I get the...
  7. explorer crashes when trying to display folder properties

explorer crashes when trying to display folder properties: Dear all, explorer does NOT crash when displaying file properties contrary to folder property display there are 2 errors generated: Event ID 1026 Application: explorer.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled...
  8. Windows 10 system crashed to no boot after Windows update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 system crashed to no boot after Windows update.: as above ..I have rebooted my computer ..on a restore point.....but when will microsoft repair the download ***Modified Title from: windows not rebooting after latest update***...
  9. Windows Explorer Crashed With Important Folders Opened

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Explorer Crashed With Important Folders Opened: I had about 25+ folders opened on my PC for work and Windows Explorer crashed is there anyway to recover each file at once without doing it manually or will I need to find and open them all each one by one again?...
  10. windows crashes with a blue screen saying "Your pc ran into some trouble and needs to restart".

windows crashes with a blue screen saying "Your pc ran into some trouble and needs to restart".: Hi, last week while i was using my acer laptop for an hour when suddenly windows crashed with giving me the following blue screen. This was the first time when the error occurred from the last month when i bought the laptop.The same error never occurred until today. I am...