Windows 10: Windows 10 crash, then it disapear...

Discus and support Windows 10 crash, then it disapear... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; sorry my bad english but im french and it seems than no one know a solution in french forum so i hope i could find one here.... 3 days ago,after many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by willingtocry, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Windows 10 crash, then it disapear...

sorry my bad english but im french and it seems than no one know a solution in french forum so i hope i could find one here....

3 days ago,after many crash ( 1-2 a week) where windows go blue screen saying it needs to reboot to 100% with a smiley,my pc crashed one last time,i waited it goes 100% then it Restarted!

But now windows 10 didn't start and i got a Black and White screen asking me to boot a USB or DVD with window 10 on it to REINSTALL it !

At this time,i had a SSD with games and a HDD with windows 10 on it. I tried to change the cables,i restarted 10 times my pc,but it couldn't work !

so i did what it asked me for, i took a USB and downloaded Windows 10 boot programm on it.

I took off my SSD and my HDD and i logged a BRAND NEW SSD 1to in my pc.

Everything worked fine,i reinstalled Windows 10 WITHOUT licence,i said i didn't have it and it was writed that i'll need to put it later so i keep going in the instalation.

After 4-5 hours where i installed most of my stuff,the pc crashed one more time. Same blue screen saying it needs to restart....

Now when i start my pc it brings me DIRECTLY to the BIOS . In the BIOS i can't change much in the BOOT options... so i don't know what to do.... i tried to reinstall one more time windows with the same usb in the same SSD , but now its NOT working anymore !!

it says i can't install windows 10 on this SSD (maybe because i installed it 5 hours ago.....) i also bought a WINDOWS pro license today,i enter it,but then it says my SSD is not good to install WINDOWS 10.....

So now im stuck, i really don't know what to do... please i hope that you can help me Windows 10 crash, then it disapear... :(

sorry for my bad english,i pretty sure i will understand the answer you can give me,so do not hesitate even if its complicated to understand

:)

willingtocry, Dec 6, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Windows 10 crash, then it disapear...

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 crash, then it disapear...

1. Windows 10 crash, then it disapear... - Similar Threads - crash disapear

2. My computer crashed when I am viewing articles on Fandom website

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer crashed when I am viewing articles on Fandom website: So, I was on the Fandom website to look at articles about episodes in TV shows, but my computer crashed. It says: :Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We’re just collecting some error info, and then we’ll restart for you.For more information about this issue...
  3. My computer crashed when I am viewing articles on Fandom website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer crashed when I am viewing articles on Fandom website: So, I was on the Fandom website to look at articles about episodes in TV shows, but my computer crashed. It says: :Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We’re just collecting some error info, and then we’ll restart for you.For more information about this issue...
  4. My computer crashed when I am viewing articles on Fandom website

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. CANT PLAY A SINGLE GAME WITHOUT PC CRASHING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CANT PLAY A SINGLE GAME WITHOUT PC CRASHING: Hello my name is Elijah, not long ago I was able to play just about any game on my PC just fine, I most defiantly don’t have the best PC in the world but it does the job. So basically here is my problem everytime I go to load up literally any game I can usually get in and...
  6. CANT PLAY A SINGLE GAME WITHOUT PC CRASHING

CANT PLAY A SINGLE GAME WITHOUT PC CRASHING: Hello my name is Elijah, not long ago I was able to play just about any game on my PC just fine, I most defiantly don’t have the best PC in the world but it does the job. So basically here is my problem everytime I go to load up literally any game I can usually get in and...
  7. Roblox is crashing every time I open it on microsoft store/ the xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox is crashing every time I open it on microsoft store/ the xbox app: I can't open roblox on microsoft store. When I try to open it, it just closes about 5 to 20 seconds after I open it no matter what I do. The only way I can make it stay open is to restart my computer and then open it, but if i close it and open again, even 5 minutes after it...
  8. Roblox is crashing every time I open it on microsoft store/ the xbox app

Roblox is crashing every time I open it on microsoft store/ the xbox app: I can't open roblox on microsoft store. When I try to open it, it just closes about 5 to 20 seconds after I open it no matter what I do. The only way I can make it stay open is to restart my computer and then open it, but if i close it and open again, even 5 minutes after it...
  9. Wifi and Bluetooth icons disapeared from laptop after crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi and Bluetooth icons disapeared from laptop after crash: as said in the title my Wifi and Bluetooth icons disapeared from laptop after crash as i was playing a game on it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-and-bluetooth-icons-disapeared-from-laptop/128f477b-42d6-456d-8a45-7cce5a609f30
  10. Wifi and Bluetooth icons disapeared from laptop after crash

Wifi and Bluetooth icons disapeared from laptop after crash: as said in the title my Wifi and Bluetooth icons disapeared from laptop after crash as i was playing a game on it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-and-bluetooth-icons-disapeared-from-laptop/128f477b-42d6-456d-8a45-7cce5a609f30

Users found this page by searching for:

1. crash then all download