Windows 10: Windows 10 crash, then it disapear...

Discus and support Windows 10 crash, then it disapear... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; sorry my bad english but im french and it seems than no one know a solution in french forum so i hope i could find one here.... 3 days ago,after many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by willingtocry, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Windows 10 crash, then it disapear...

sorry my bad english but im french and it seems than no one know a solution in french forum so i hope i could find one here....

3 days ago,after many crash ( 1-2 a week) where windows go blue screen saying it needs to reboot to 100% with a smiley,my pc crashed one last time,i waited it goes 100% then it Restarted!

But now windows 10 didn't start and i got a Black and White screen asking me to boot a USB or DVD with window 10 on it to REINSTALL it !

At this time,i had a SSD with games and a HDD with windows 10 on it. I tried to change the cables,i restarted 10 times my pc,but it couldn't work !

so i did what it asked me for, i took a USB and downloaded Windows 10 boot programm on it.

I took off my SSD and my HDD and i logged a BRAND NEW SSD 1to in my pc.

Everything worked fine,i reinstalled Windows 10 WITHOUT licence,i said i didn't have it and it was writed that i'll need to put it later so i keep going in the instalation.

After 4-5 hours where i installed most of my stuff,the pc crashed one more time. Same blue screen saying it needs to restart....

Now when i start my pc it brings me DIRECTLY to the BIOS . In the BIOS i can't change much in the BOOT options... so i don't know what to do.... i tried to reinstall one more time windows with the same usb in the same SSD , but now its NOT working anymore !!

it says i can't install windows 10 on this SSD (maybe because i installed it 5 hours ago.....) i also bought a WINDOWS pro license today,i enter it,but then it says my SSD is not good to install WINDOWS 10.....

So now im stuck, i really don't know what to do... please i hope that you can help me Windows 10 crash, then it disapear... :(

sorry for my bad english,i pretty sure i will understand the answer you can give me,so do not hesitate even if its complicated to understand

:)

willingtocry, Dec 6, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Windows 10 crash, then it disapear...

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 crash, then it disapear...

1. Windows 10 crash, then it disapear... - Similar Threads - crash disapear

2. Frequent App crashing, and BSOD's.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent App crashing, and BSOD's.: Hello, I have this issue now for 3 days and I have been trying to troubleshoot, I even contacted microsoft chat support and had a remote session, but they couldn't fix it, I'm still waiting for another session from a higher level of support, but it seems that they already...
  3. Paint 3D Crashing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D Crashing?: Hello, So in the past, I would go onto Paint 3D and it will pull up as normal, but now when I click on the app it will pull up the app screen then just crash...I tried resetting it, restarting my computer and trying it, and even going onto the store to install it again. I...
  4. Minecraft for Windows 10 Edition does the infamous Mojang crash after reinstalling Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Edition does the infamous Mojang crash after reinstalling Windows 10: Recently I had some issues with my computer. It wouldn't start up (I got stuck in some sort of a boot loop) so I had to reinstall the whole OS. I was in the middle of working on an important school assignment, so I chose to keep all my files. I performed the reinstallation...
  5. Help analyze crash Win 10

Help analyze crash Win 10: Hi , all of a sudden I got random BSOD. I cant figure out whats the cause of this. I got a few minidumps from the crashes. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0wc9u80yqiwxy0a/AABo9ZhGVOPnyKnx7c9HbKwba?dl=0 Any help much appriciated / Johan...
  6. New Windows 10 build - Random crashes/reboots

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    New Windows 10 build - Random crashes/reboots: Hello, I have just built myself a new Z370 system and very happy with the system itself but now I find (without knowing) that the Z370 system is windows 10 only and this has come as a shock. I am getting random reboots and it is basically driving me crazy. I game in vr...
  7. Microsoft News App Crashes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft News App Crashes: My Microsoft News App opens for a second then crashes please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-news-app-crashes/4398abba-0d63-4289-b86b-add86099b5e7
  8. Microsoft News App Crashes

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft News App Crashes: Hi, My Microsoft News App openes for a second and then crashes . Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-news-app-crashes/13b9cd7f-9ce2-41ca-a890-6d8a81d1cfd4"
  9. PC crashes - Kernel Power 41 (63)

PC crashes - Kernel Power 41 (63): Recently I've been frequently experiencing a crash on my pc. Its been happening for the longest time but only rarely, but now its almost 4 times a day and its infuriating as I've been unable to fix it from any other discussions ive been able to find here. Many thanks for...
  10. Frequent Various BSOD crashes

Frequent Various BSOD crashes: Hello, for the last 2-3 days out of nowhere the last 2-3 days my computer has been getting a variety of different BSODs. Many of which point to faulty hardware, drivers, or memory problems. I've tried a few things including updating any outdated drivers, and restoring the...