Windows 10: Windows 10 crash when opening web browsers

Discus and support Windows 10 crash when opening web browsers in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello,I have a problem when opening web browsers,windows just crashes, black screen comes up and only solution is to shutdown PC with button and push... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Fritech, May 5, 2021.

1. Fritech Win User

Windows 10 crash when opening web browsers

Hello,I have a problem when opening web browsers,windows just crashes, black screen comes up and only solution is to shutdown PC with button and push the button twice after few second to turn it ON.I used Chrome, uninstalled it but it didn't help, tried with Edge and same thing.Any idea?Thank you!

:)

Fritech, May 5, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 5, 2021
  3. Web Browser Crashes

Everytime I visit the 2-step verification website for Google, the web browser crashes. I have firmware 300.21.012. Could you help me?

tomjerrykids, May 5, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Opening web pages in Windows 10

Hi Robert,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

Which web browser are you using?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• Open the Web page.
    • Click on Gear icon at the top right corner.
    • Click on File and select Save as
    • You can save in different format.
    • Open file Explorer select and right click on web page which is saved in File Explorer.
    • Select open with and Select WordPad or notepad.
    • There you will be able to Edit .

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, May 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 crash when opening web browsers - Similar Threads - crash opening web

2. web browsers wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    web browsers wont open: i have been using chrome for a while now and it worked perfectly and it still does but i wanted to switch to other browsers but whenever i open them they are open for split second then they crashthis doesnt happen for chrome or microsoft edge but it does happen for opera and...
  3. web browsers wont open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    web browsers wont open: i have been using chrome for a while now and it worked perfectly and it still does but i wanted to switch to other browsers but whenever i open them they are open for split second then they crashthis doesnt happen for chrome or microsoft edge but it does happen for opera and...
  4. web browsers wont open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. No web browsers opening

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No web browsers opening: For the past few weeks barely any of my web browsers have been opening. When I try to open chrome, Firefox or opera, a blank windows appears for half a second and the app never opens. The only browsers that seem to be working are Vivaldi and edge. submitted by...
  6. all web browsers freeze and crash windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    all web browsers freeze and crash windows 10: All of my web browswers - Edge, Opera, Chrome, Firefox - will freeze and then crash on my Windows 10 OS build 18363.1256 v1909 installed 2020.05.13. Needless to say, this is maddening if I can't depend on any of the web browsers, so I can only assume its the OS or the...
  7. Browsers crash when opened

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Browsers crash when opened: I have been having an issue with browsers on my laptop crashing and then reopening immediately with a few seconds of delay. It started with Firefox, but then I discovered that it happens with Chrome and Edge as well. It does not happen with Brave and IE however. I have tried...
  8. When i type the web browser open itself?

in Cortana
    When i type the web browser open itself?: before this microsoft edge then i change web browser default to chrome and when i type it keep open new bing tab itself please help me i need to do my assignment....
  9. Web browser crashes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Web browser crashes: When using the utility bar, typing in a web browser search and hitting enter causes the web page to attempt to load and then crashes. Then it brings up my home page and I have to retype the inquiry. All my web browsers do this. I have reset the network settings, I have...
  10. Browsers is lagging in loading when you open the web browser.

in Browsers and Email
    Browsers is lagging in loading when you open the web browser.: I don't know why the web browser is still very slow in opening a web page. I've never had this problems before in my old windows 7 until this new windows 10 was installed. Can MS please fix this I fill like I have a dial-up web browser on a high end computer that is trying to...