Windows 10: Windows 10 crash while sleep

Discus and support Windows 10 crash while sleep in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; It happens all the time, whenever i left my notebook and come back. It crashed. here is the dump files :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by erkange, Sep 13, 2020.

1. erkange Win User

Windows 10 crash while sleep

It happens all the time, whenever i left my notebook and come back. It crashed.

here is the dump files : https://www.dropbox.com/s/snz3fug0pc81e0u/Win10-2004.zip?dl=0

:)

erkange, Sep 13, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 13, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 13, 2020
  4. Windows 10 crash while sleep

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 crash while sleep

1. Windows 10 crash while sleep - Similar Threads - crash while sleep

2. Windows 11 PC crash/debug while in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 PC crash/debug while in sleep mode: Hello,Recently I have been dealing with an issue where my PC BSODs while in sleep mode. This is the second time this has happened. The first time it occurred 4 days ago I ran the Memory Diagnostic tool no issues, updated Windows, ran the System File Checker also no issues, as...
  3. Windows 11 PC crash/debug while in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 PC crash/debug while in sleep mode: Hello,Recently I have been dealing with an issue where my PC BSODs while in sleep mode. This is the second time this has happened. The first time it occurred 4 days ago I ran the Memory Diagnostic tool no issues, updated Windows, ran the System File Checker also no issues, as...
  4. Dell XPS13 consistently crashes while sleeping or hibernating

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell XPS13 consistently crashes while sleeping or hibernating: Hello, I have a Dell XPS running Win 10 that crashes once or twice a day while it's either sleeping, hibernating, or otherwise "dark" I can't say as I recall seeing an actual BSOD. I'll walk away from the PC for a while and come back to find that it has restarted. I'm...
  5. [Crash] Laptop crashes while sleeping

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    [Crash] Laptop crashes while sleeping: Description Sometimes, not all the time, my laptop crashes while sleeping and takes a few minutes to reboot from the SSD. The keyboard stays lit up throughout the whole process. It's been doing this for a while, so I figured I'd bite the bullet and try and fix it. I tried a...
  6. Windows 10 crashes on going to sleep

Windows 10 crashes on going to sleep: Windows 10 x64 ; older desktop with up-to-date patches Since about mid Nov 2019 this system has been crashing on entering sleep mode. Nice feature of upgrading to Windows 10 was "sleep" finally worked. Until now. I have about 10 minidumps starting from that time, altho...
  7. Windows 10 laptop crashes while sleeping: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

Windows 10 laptop crashes while sleeping: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: Hi, A few months ago my laptop started crashing intermittently, but the strange thing is that it only crashes while it's sleeping and it's never given me a BSoD. Sometimes it happens after my laptop has been asleep for a while, and other times it happens as soon as I close...
  8. Crash while in sleep mode requires system restore

Crash while in sleep mode requires system restore: Recently I have been running into an issue where I’ll put my desktop in sleep and come back to find it prompting me to do start up repair steps. Doing the generic “restart and diagnose” has not worked, and so far my only solution has been doing system restores to a previous...
  9. Persistent Crashing While Sleep Mode - Bug Check

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Persistent Crashing While Sleep Mode - Bug Check: Hello folks! I'm having a concerning issue with my recently built Windows 10 machine. Below are my system specs, symptoms of issue, steps to reproduce, troubleshooting steps taken, and an attached minidump (MEMORY.DMP). System Specs CPU: Intel i9 9900k @ 4.7ghz Mobo: ASUS...
  10. Crash while sleeping

Crash while sleeping: From time to time my HTPC will crash while going to sleep. There's nothing to see on screen - I just find I have to press the power button on the PC (the remote doesn't work) and the system starts up from scratch. The event log shows the crash. BlueScreenView reports...