Windows 10: Windows 10 Crash

Discus and support Windows 10 Crash in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My setup is: ASUS ROG Zenith Extreme motherboard AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX processor ASUS Strix Radeon Vega 64 graphics G.SKILL Ripjaws V... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TytusStrube, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Crash

My setup is:

• ASUS ROG Zenith Extreme motherboard
    • AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX processor
    • ASUS Strix Radeon Vega 64 graphics
    • G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4-3000 128GB memory
    • Samsung 970Evo 2TB solid state drive
    • Windows 10 64-bit

Everything I have tried:

• Leaving everything at default settings
    • Updated Windows with all updates
    • Updated BIOS, chipset, graphics, SSD drivers
    • Hot start (Restart)
    • Warm start (Shut down and start)
    • Cold start (Shutdown and start after removing power cable for 5 minutes)
    • Reinstalled Windows 4+ times (Some where clean installs after completely wiping the drive, others left the personal files intact)

Issue: Every so often Windows will crash on me. Sometimes I will be playing a game, others I will be surfing the Internet. Sometimes I will be doing nothing (just sitting on the desktop without moving the mouse or having any open programs), others it will crash during just after loading Windows.

Anyone have any ideas or solutions to fix this?

:)

TytusStrube, Oct 29, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 11, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 11, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Crash

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 11, 2018
  5. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Crash

1. Windows 10 Crash - Similar Threads - Crash

2. Random crashes and don't know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random crashes and don't know why: This randomly happened one day while watching YouTube. I had changed a couple things in the BIOS prior to the crashes but only fan speeds to which the temperatures are all cool whenever it crashes. System Information:OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 ProVersion 10.0.19045 Build...
  3. Random crashes and don't know why

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random crashes and don't know why: This randomly happened one day while watching YouTube. I had changed a couple things in the BIOS prior to the crashes but only fan speeds to which the temperatures are all cool whenever it crashes. System Information:OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 ProVersion 10.0.19045 Build...
  4. Random crashes and don't know why

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer Crashes and Gives me the Error Video "Scheduler Internal Error "

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Crashes and Gives me the Error Video "Scheduler Internal Error ": Once a Day My Laptop Crashes from this Error in a blue screen, Even after updating my drivers in the past the issue still remains. Could I please have some help with this...
  6. Computer Crashes and Gives me the Error Video "Scheduler Internal Error "

Computer Crashes and Gives me the Error Video "Scheduler Internal Error ": Once a Day My Laptop Crashes from this Error in a blue screen, Even after updating my drivers in the past the issue still remains. Could I please have some help with this...
  7. My games keep crashing on my gaming PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games keep crashing on my gaming PC: I have a Ryzen 5 3600, GTX 1660S, 16Gb RAM, 4Tb HDD where it is installed. For some reason my game keeps crashing. At first I thought maybe my computer was getting too hot so I use an air canister to clean it out and my GPU temperature stabilizes at 70C so I don't think it's...
  8. My games keep crashing on my gaming PC

My games keep crashing on my gaming PC: I have a Ryzen 5 3600, GTX 1660S, 16Gb RAM, 4Tb HDD where it is installed. For some reason my game keeps crashing. At first I thought maybe my computer was getting too hot so I use an air canister to clean it out and my GPU temperature stabilizes at 70C so I don't think it's...
  9. Blue screen and crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen and crashing: I'm getting blue screen and crashing mostly when playing games.Even viewer errors:Critical: Kernel Power - The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.Error:...
  10. Blue screen and crashing

Blue screen and crashing: I'm getting blue screen and crashing mostly when playing games.Even viewer errors:Critical: Kernel Power - The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.Error:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. svchost.exe_appxsvcp2: 10.0.18362.1 crash spotify

2. amd 18.12.3 crash