Windows 10: Windows 10 crashed and Help Desk could not answer - Need India Contact No to get help

Discus and support Windows 10 crashed and Help Desk could not answer - Need India Contact No to get help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Do not get appropriate answer from Help Desk and at last I was asked to contact on US contact Number, while I am from India so I need India help No. if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JAYESHSHETH, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Windows 10 crashed and Help Desk could not answer - Need India Contact No to get help

Do not get appropriate answer from Help Desk and at last I was asked to contact on US contact Number, while I am from India so I need India help No. if possible. How I get it?

:)

JAYESHSHETH, Sep 4, 2019

2. i cant send a reply to answer desk

Hi Paul,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

As you are unable to reply to answers desk, I suggest you to try the below to direct contact answers desk.

Steps : Press Windows key, type Contact support, select it and follow the On-screen instructions.

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for any further assistance on Windows Operating System. We will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 4, 2019
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Sep 4, 2019
  4. RCoon Win User

Windows 10 crashed and Help Desk could not answer - Need India Contact No to get help

Android Help Desk

Here's a quick question-quick answer Help Desk to get your thumbs back in action on your Android phone. If you have advanced questions, make a thread! If it's something you think might be quick and simple, ask it here.
    • Just got a new Android phone and have no idea where to begin?
    • Need a quick tip on how to change a hidden setting?
    • Looking for the best app to fit your need?
    Drop your questions here and somebody with the knowledge can get you back on track.

RCoon, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 crashed and Help Desk could not answer - Need India Contact No to get help

1. Windows 10 crashed and Help Desk could not answer - Need India Contact No to get help - Similar Threads - crashed Help Desk

2. I need help getting in contact with Microsoft support.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help getting in contact with Microsoft support.: I am trying to get help in recovering my overwritten file, but I can't get into support. It always says "One of our agents will be with you shortly. Thank you for your patience!", and it won't do anything else passed that. I have been waiting for an hour or two and nothing is...
  3. I need help getting in contact with Microsoft support.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help getting in contact with Microsoft support.: I am trying to get help in recovering my overwritten file, but I can't get into support. It always says "One of our agents will be with you shortly. Thank you for your patience!", and it won't do anything else passed that. I have been waiting for an hour or two and nothing is...
  4. windows answer desk

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows answer desk: I cannot believe that I have spent the last two hours trying to find a number to call for the answer desk subscription that I just paid $143 on July 3, 2021.How can I talk to a live person for help on windows 10 using this subscription?...
  5. Word crash Need help Pls answer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Word crash Need help Pls answer: hello im satriyo im from indonesia i want to share my problem ok since i download ghost recon wildlans for my pc i need help cause i download visual c++ and i delete it and maybe i dont know it erase word and powerpoint even exel then now i need help to download it i search...
  6. Need a telephone number for windows help desk

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need a telephone number for windows help desk: Lap top is locked by hacker need telephone number for windows support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/need-a-telephone-number-for-windows-help-desk/ac1a1092-6a2b-435e-bf00-3f7590ed646e
  7. Need help deleting Outlook files! I have PAID Answer Desk Subscription!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help deleting Outlook files! I have PAID Answer Desk Subscription!: I'm NOT a happy user. I'm trying to permanently delete email before traveling to Asia! I do not want any possibly recoverable email. But they do NOT delete. The delete file now has over 4500 files! I have a paid subscription to the Answer Desk but no one seems to be...
  8. i need to get to the answer desk and a answer tech?

in Windows 10 Customization
    i need to get to the answer desk and a answer tech?: I was talking to an answer tech last week; how do I get back with him? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-get-to-the-answer-desk-and-a-answer-tech/56232263-0aac-4169-ba15-78f37c7165b9
  9. I need to get in contact with a Microsoft help agent.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need to get in contact with a Microsoft help agent.: I have a case number. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-get-in-contact-with-a-microsoft-help/d6a36c8f-43b5-4693-ace4-19240f4faaf0
  10. Windows help desk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows help desk: I have a problem and windows help desk tec support says they will fix computer for 349.00. Also stated that asknet longrun would collect my money https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-help-desk/94f1b397-dbfb-4447-9da3-b0cbb9c1f46b