Windows 10: Windows 10 crashed and not able to reboot

Discus and support Windows 10 crashed and not able to reboot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi All, I was using my laptop and suddenly it got crashed. When initially restarted a blue screen appeared with different options. I tried with few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kailash Subramanian, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Windows 10 crashed and not able to reboot

Hi All,

I was using my laptop and suddenly it got crashed. When initially restarted a blue screen appeared with different options. I tried with few options and i could not solve the issue. After that i did not touch my laptop for 2 months when again I stated my Laptop, it says that "Preparing for Automatic Repair" but after that the screen goes blank and nothing is appearing. Can anyone provide me with a solution for this.

Regards,

Kailash P S

:)

Kailash Subramanian, Feb 5, 2019

2. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Feb 5, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Feb 5, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 crashed and not able to reboot

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 crashed and not able to reboot

1. Windows 10 crashed and not able to reboot - Similar Threads - crashed able reboot

2. WINDOWS 10 CRASH AND THEN REBOOTING INTO BIOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS 10 CRASH AND THEN REBOOTING INTO BIOS: So my pc just restarted but it restarted into bios, not recognizing my ssd. But after switched psu off and on again it booted normally on my windows. here are some photos:i always have this problem even after reinstalling windows 3 times. is something that i miss? or is some...
  3. WINDOWS 10 CRASH AND THEN REBOOTING INTO BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 10 CRASH AND THEN REBOOTING INTO BIOS: So my pc just restarted but it restarted into bios, not recognizing my ssd. But after switched psu off and on again it booted normally on my windows. here are some photos:i always have this problem even after reinstalling windows 3 times. is something that i miss? or is some...
  4. WINDOWS 10 CRASH AND THEN REBOOTING INTO BIOS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. npsvctrig crash windows 10 keeps rebooting

npsvctrig crash windows 10 keeps rebooting: Hello for about on mouth ago my pc started to have random reboots, freeze and then reboots by itself SPEACS: I7-8700 GTX 1070 DDR4 at 2666MHz 16gbs Event Viewer: Informações 20/08/2020 15:50:40 MEIx64 2 Nenhum Informações 20/08/2020 15:50:40 Netwtw08 7010 Nenhum...
  6. Windows 10 crashed (bsod) then rebooted to this...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 crashed (bsod) then rebooted to this...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Comboxer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/htobcy/windows_10_crashed_bsod_then_rebooted_to_this/
  7. Windows crashing on reboot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows crashing on reboot: Hi everyone, im not too sure if i posted this in the right category but anyone please help. I start windows regularly until it days to enter the challenge phrase, which isnt a problem, then once i boot onto my desktop, things work for 5 secs then a black screen comes where it...
  8. Windows crashing on reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows crashing on reboot: Hi everyone, im not too sure if i posted this in the right category but anyone please help. I start windows regularly until it days to enter the challenge phrase, which isnt a problem, then once i boot onto my desktop, things work for 5 secs then a black screen comes where it...
  9. Windows 10 crashes and fails to reboot

Windows 10 crashes and fails to reboot: In the last 2 weeks I have had to fully reinstall Windows 10 x 5 times after failures that seem linked to the latest Windows update. The PC is telling me updates are installed, and should update and restart. When I do, the laptop fails to restart Windows; the siwlring...
  10. Windows 10 (Reboot, Crash Problems)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 (Reboot, Crash Problems): Hello Pals, The Problem That Occurs There is a problem that I've run into quite recently. Where I've turned my CPU off for the night, left it until morning with the Power Switch (OFF) - I come back to it sometime in the day (tomorrow) and find myself watching the start-up...