Windows 10: Windows 10 Crashed Automatically Downgraded to Windows 7

Discus and support Windows 10 Crashed Automatically Downgraded to Windows 7 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just moved and set up my desktop which runs windows 10 I was able to start it. It worked great. I went to update the system and there a few updates.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RichBY, Aug 10, 2019.

1. RichBY Win User

Windows 10 Crashed Automatically Downgraded to Windows 7

I just moved and set up my desktop which runs windows 10 I was able to start it. It worked great. I went to update the system and there a few updates. The screen when white and I forced shut down. Upon start up it went into a chkdsk sequence and then rebooted using windows 7 and user accounts I haven't used in years and dont know the passwords to. This is the craziest bug I think I've seen. There's no sign windows 10 was ever on the computer just windows 7 home premium...

:)

RichBY, Aug 10, 2019
  2. Flow Win User

Windows 10 formatting ?

We upgraded windows 7 to 10. Many crashes and errors after that. So a format and clean install of windows 10. Activated automatically. Zero issues and no more crashes etc etc.
    So I'm inclined to say to just go for it. And if a problem, then use your windows 7 key.

3. malware Win User
    Microsoft Windows 7 Will Allow Downgrades too

Even though there's still some time left before the official release of Windows 7, Microsoft - the creator of this OS - confirmed today that just like some Windows Vista distributions could be downgraded to Windows XP with ease, the same will apply to Windows 7. General users of Windows 7 will be given the option of downgrading right over Vista to Windows XP, a Microsoft spokesperson has confirmed.
    "This is not the first time that Microsoft has offered downgrade rights to a version other than its immediate predecessor," the spokesperson told Betanews, "and our Software Assurance customers can always downgrade to any previous version of Windows."
    Microsoft hasn't detailed exactly how downgrade rights will work with Windows 7 - for now we know that Windows 7 will be downgradable to either Windows Vista or Windows XP - the rest of the details remain unclear.

Source: Betanews

malware, Aug 10, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Crashed Automatically Downgraded to Windows 7 - Similar Threads - Crashed Automatically Downgraded

2. Downgrade to window 7??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downgrade to window 7??: Hi,Currently I am using window 10 "Windows 10 Home Single Language" in my personal laptop. Please let me know if it is possible to downgrade the same to window 7.1. From a long time, I am facing slowness and due to that I am not even using 50% of my disk capacity.2. It...
  3. Downgrade to window 7??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downgrade to window 7??: Hi,Currently I am using window 10 "Windows 10 Home Single Language" in my personal laptop. Please let me know if it is possible to downgrade the same to window 7.1. From a long time, I am facing slowness and due to that I am not even using 50% of my disk capacity.2. It...
  4. Downgrade to window 7??

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Downgrade to the Windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downgrade to the Windows 7: My computer came with Windows 7, which I love. I wanted to try Windows 10, so I did the backup & got no error messages & it said the backup was complete. Next, I installed windows 10 with no problem, but I don't like it and want to go back to windows 7. When I try to restore...
  6. Windows 7 Downgrade

Windows 7 Downgrade: I have a Canon MP240 Pixma printer. I was told by Canon that I need to downgrade to Windows 7 to get a driver so my printer will work. Please tell me how I can do that. It is critical....
  7. downgrade window 10 to window 7

downgrade window 10 to window 7: The laptop is automatically upgraded to Windows 10. And the window update is compulsive. Since the laptop is too old to handle window 10, how can I downgrade to window 7....
  8. downgrade windows 10 to 7

downgrade windows 10 to 7: Hi, The Windows downgrade option is not available and not showing up in the recovery setting. Looking for solution. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downgrade-windows-10-to-7/f7a8c920-f220-4104-b5c7-15dcf08dc9c0
  9. Downgrade To Windows 7???

Downgrade To Windows 7???: Is it possible to "unallocate" my Hard Drive and Install and run Windows 7? I'm wondering if my pre-installed windows 10 hardware will "warmly welcome" the downgrade install with "open arms"? What complications might I encounter? Are there any preliminary actions I...
  10. Downgrade to Windows 7

Downgrade to Windows 7: I have found it necessary to Downgrade back to W7 from the W10 upgrade. Selecting Settings/Update & Security/Recovery does not present me with "Go Back to Windows 7". I am presented with "Advanced Startup" and then "Restart Now" Can anybody please help 55460