Windows 10: Windows 10 crashed few times also loading MS Jigsaw Puzzles BS deathed me

Discus and support Windows 10 crashed few times also loading MS Jigsaw Puzzles BS deathed me in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi i cant figure things out why am i getting BS of death.. at the point of writting this i have 3 mini dumpsit also crashed loading up MS Jigsaw...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by comet424, May 3, 2021.

1. comet424 Win User

Windows 10 crashed few times also loading MS Jigsaw Puzzles BS deathed me

hi i cant figure things out why am i getting BS of death.. at the point of writting this i have 3 mini dumpsit also crashed loading up MS Jigsaw... maybe you can see whats wrongif any more crashes ill add to the one drive accountand if you know whats wrong maybe you can tell me how do i fix ithttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AkZ74ugB21knsmdXX1Ti1kXMMQEe?e=mwsHAe

:)

comet424, May 3, 2021

2. Microsoft games Jigsaw puzzles will not load purchased puzzles consistently

Microsoft games Jigsaw puzzles consistently will not load purchased puzzles when signing onto the puzzles. I am signed into the games, but it won't continue to the jigsaw puzzle page. I have tried multiple times to redownload the games with no success.
    Any suggestions?

gailbillings1, May 3, 2021
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Microsoft Jigsaw will not load a puzzle

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Kindly follow the suggestions provided by Leesa222 dated
    July 9, 2017 from the below article

MS app Jigsaw Puzzles won't load.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Mala.S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, May 3, 2021
  4. Windows 10 crashed few times also loading MS Jigsaw Puzzles BS deathed me

Microsoft Jigsaw selected puzzle not opening

After purchase of new Surface Pro 6 I loaded down my favorite jigsaw puzzle games including Microsoft Jigsaw which I had used before but not on my Surface Pro 4. I was able to select and play a Classic Jigsaw puzzle and things seemed as they should except.......since
    that time I have selected puzzles many times getting the "puzzle load" screen working, working then get the black screen of death and back the home screen even as if I had closed Microsoft Jigsaw altogether.

It did work once after a full shutdown to finish one puzzle but has not loaded a puzzle or responded since that time after multiple reboot

Since I am not a Facebook user there is no way to communicate the problem within the app itself.

HHHHHEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!

BrianHarter66, May 3, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 crashed few times also loading MS Jigsaw Puzzles BS deathed me

1. Windows 10 crashed few times also loading MS Jigsaw Puzzles BS deathed me - Similar Threads - crashed few times

2. Jigsaw Puzzle Nature not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Jigsaw Puzzle Nature not loading: Trying to let Microsoft Games know that Jigsaw Puzzle Nature is not loading today, first time this has happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jigsaw-puzzle-nature-not-loading/178a644e-3b0d-482a-bc42-dc5b15e7feab
  3. Jigsaw Puzzle Nature not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jigsaw Puzzle Nature not loading: Trying to let Microsoft Games know that Jigsaw Puzzle Nature is not loading today, first time this has happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jigsaw-puzzle-nature-not-loading/178a644e-3b0d-482a-bc42-dc5b15e7feab
  4. MS Jigsaw puzzles missing

MS Jigsaw puzzles missing: Recently I had to reset MS Jigsaw because it was not opening. I uninstalled/reinstalled the app, and now none of my puzzles are there after signing in. I only have 1 MS account linked to my computer and wonder what happened....
  5. MS jigsaw puzzles

MS jigsaw puzzles: I had completed many puzzles and today when I opened the app to do another all puzzles are shown to never been completed. Is there some way to recover them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-jigsaw-puzzles/a602232b-43a2-457b-8ca3-13172b64e310
  6. MS Jigsaw closes puzzles after a few moves

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Jigsaw closes puzzles after a few moves: I am up to 18362.356---MS Jigsaw has been working fine, but at times it closes puzzles after a few moves. Most of the previous times Terminating MS Jigsaw, MS Store and doing a Restart works to clear whatever is causing MS Jigsaw to close. One time it was fixed after the...
  7. The MS Magic Jigsaw Puzzles...?

The MS Magic Jigsaw Puzzles...?: I cannot play the original jigsaw, where it played every day, and each month...a long box appears with the heading, Mission, on it small long boxes appear underneath it and in order to do the jigsaw I've got to click on one of them to do one...? Also...when I've finished the...
  8. MS Jigsaw closes puzzles after a few moves

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS Jigsaw closes puzzles after a few moves: I started with MS Jigsaw ver 1.7, updated to 1.8 and recently updated to 1.9 Jigsaw has been working well and I now have 46 Puzzle Packs with 45 completed collections. After 18362.175 installed, I began having problems with Jigsaw closing with only a few moves. The...
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles - Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles - Crashes: Does anyone have a fix? I have been doing the puzzle game for about a year or a year and a half, once in a while wit would freeze and automatically close. As simple restart would bring me back to where I was. Now the system opens to try to show an advertisement and it...
  10. Jigsaw puzzle will not load

Jigsaw puzzle will not load: I am clicking on puzzle from collection, choosing level, it then comes up with loading screen, then it turns black with loading circle and then the programme closes. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that did not rectify the problem. Any suggestions?...