Windows 10: Windows 10 crashed my laptop - I think

Discus and support Windows 10 crashed my laptop - I think in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I started the download, it shut down, rebooted a couple of times and on the latest reboot all I've got is the 4 blue squares whirring around, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jtodd, Aug 5, 2015.

1. jtodd Win User

Windows 10 crashed my laptop - I think

Hi, I started the download, it shut down, rebooted a couple of times and on the latest reboot all I've got is the 4 blue squares whirring around, the counter "dots" turning, then black screen, a big square white flash then blackness and then back to the blue squares. It carries on like that until it shuts the lap top down. I can't get passed it.

Help *cry and thanks

:)

jtodd, Aug 5, 2015

2. Help, I think my phone has crashed.

I can only suggest you perform a hard reset. Needless to say, you will lose all your data, settings and software that you installed.

Here are the steps to perform a hrad reset:

Press and hold the Talk and End buttons (Green and Red button)

Use your stylus and press the reset button at the bottom of the device

Remove the stylus

Keep pressing the Talk and End buttons until you receive a warning message that this operation will delete all your personal data.

Release the buttons and press Enter.

Let me know if this works.

Linley Meslier, Aug 5, 2015
  3. Help, I think my phone has crashed.

The Hard Reset can perform miracles!! Glad you are up and runnig!!
    Windows 10 crashed my laptop - I think [​IMG]

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 crashed my laptop - I think

1. Windows 10 crashed my laptop - I think - Similar Threads - crashed laptop

2. Laptop crashing while loading games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop crashing while loading games.: So, I was playing a game and I wanted to re-install it on my SSD. after doing so, my computer started crashing no BSoD, just straight to bootup. So, I ran a virus check, verified the game, updated all my drivers and my computer continued to crash, re-installed the game. Next...
  3. Windows 10 updates crashes my desktop every time, but not my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 updates crashes my desktop every time, but not my laptop: I looked through many conversations and can't find a "current" question pertaining to this. There is plenty of space on the hard drive - it's only half full. any suggestions?...
  4. Asus laptop with Windows 10 crashes and unable to reboot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asus laptop with Windows 10 crashes and unable to reboot: Hello Greg, I have experienced a crash on my laptop with Windows 10 recently and am running out of ideas as to what to do. When this happened the message I received was that an error occurred and it needed to close and restart which it then did. It immediately began the...
  5. Laptop keeps crashing blue screen

Laptop keeps crashing blue screen: I recently updated my windows 10 version 1809 to windows version 1903. After the update, my laptop began to crash a lot with the blue screen. Is there a way to stop my laptop from crashing? I've never had this problem before, so this is all new to me....
  6. explorer.exe crashed. Laptop put to sleep, nothing happens.

explorer.exe crashed. Laptop put to sleep, nothing happens.: My laptop (Acer Nitro 5) is having an issue where explorer.exe has crashed and I put my laptop to sleep and I turned it back on an nothing happened. It keeps popping back up on my login screen sometimes, but the rest of the time it goes to my personalization colour (red) and...
  7. My laptop's apps are crashing.

My laptop's apps are crashing.: Please see this and help me. https://1drv.ms/w/s!ApFhXMFCkw0wgxrNAUoKqW8jON7r Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptops-apps-are-crashing/6a4d2d5c-d487-435a-9f77-aafd95c8b570
  8. Laptop crashes caused by 'rtkvhd64.sys'

Laptop crashes caused by 'rtkvhd64.sys': My laptop is crashing . Please check out these minidumps- https://1drv.ms/f/s!ApFhXMFCkw0wgkG1PupSUzd9eHZi Thanks, Regal76 ***Original Title: My laptop crashing.***...
  9. My laptop crashing.

My laptop crashing.: My laptop is crashing . Please check out these minidumps- https://1drv.ms/f/s!ApFhXMFCkw0wgkG1PupSUzd9eHZi Thanks, Regal76 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-crashing/780df582-52a9-4d8c-89d0-bde7687cd09a
  10. Laptop crash errors

Laptop crash errors: Hi so when I try to play a game on my laptop most of the time I will get errors such as "cannot allocate memory" or "sign in could not be verified when ctrl alt delete" when im not even ctrl alt deleting. And sometimes it just crashes with no dialogue box. Sometimes when this...