Windows 10: Windows 10 crashed my laptop - I think

Discus and support Windows 10 crashed my laptop - I think in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I started the download, it shut down, rebooted a couple of times and on the latest reboot all I've got is the 4 blue squares whirring around, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jtodd, Aug 5, 2015.

1. jtodd Win User

Windows 10 crashed my laptop - I think

Hi, I started the download, it shut down, rebooted a couple of times and on the latest reboot all I've got is the 4 blue squares whirring around, the counter "dots" turning, then black screen, a big square white flash then blackness and then back to the blue squares. It carries on like that until it shuts the lap top down. I can't get passed it.

Help *cry and thanks

:)

jtodd, Aug 5, 2015

2. Help, I think my phone has crashed.

I can only suggest you perform a hard reset. Needless to say, you will lose all your data, settings and software that you installed.

Here are the steps to perform a hrad reset:

Press and hold the Talk and End buttons (Green and Red button)

Use your stylus and press the reset button at the bottom of the device

Remove the stylus

Keep pressing the Talk and End buttons until you receive a warning message that this operation will delete all your personal data.

Release the buttons and press Enter.

Let me know if this works.

Linley Meslier, Aug 5, 2015
  3. Help, I think my phone has crashed.

The Hard Reset can perform miracles!! Glad you are up and runnig!!
    Windows 10 crashed my laptop - I think [​IMG]

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 crashed my laptop - I think

1. Windows 10 crashed my laptop - I think - Similar Threads - crashed laptop

2. My laptop is crashing out every 30 or so minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is crashing out every 30 or so minutes: Its been a couple of months since an update on my computer has gone through not because I was stopping it but because it was always stuck at Zero percent and now every 30 minutes or so I get the blue screen of death saying Critical_Process_died. Is there anything I can do to...
  3. My laptop is crashing out every 30 or so minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is crashing out every 30 or so minutes: Its been a couple of months since an update on my computer has gone through not because I was stopping it but because it was always stuck at Zero percent and now every 30 minutes or so I get the blue screen of death saying Critical_Process_died. Is there anything I can do to...
  4. I have a MSI Alpha 15 A3DD laptop with windows 11, My laptop is been crashing since...

I have a MSI Alpha 15 A3DD laptop with windows 11, My laptop is been crashing since...: Faulting application name: CustomizeInstallFirstRun.exe, version: 1.0.0.1, time stamp: 0x64f09c64Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.22621.3374, time stamp: 0xeae8eeccException code: 0xc0000374Fault offset: 0x000000000010c169Faulting process id: 0x0x73CFaulting...
  5. I have a MSI Alpha 15 A3DD laptop with windows 11, My laptop is been crashing since...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a MSI Alpha 15 A3DD laptop with windows 11, My laptop is been crashing since...: Faulting application name: CustomizeInstallFirstRun.exe, version: 1.0.0.1, time stamp: 0x64f09c64Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.22621.3374, time stamp: 0xeae8eeccException code: 0xc0000374Fault offset: 0x000000000010c169Faulting process id: 0x0x73CFaulting...
  6. Laptop crashes while updating windows from windows 10 to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop crashes while updating windows from windows 10 to windows 11: When I bought the laptop I had Windows 10 and when Windows 11 update rolled out I got it in a few months and my laptop was Windows 11 but after a few years as my laptop was getting slow, I thought to install an ssd and a ram to make it fast. I installed ram and ssd from a...
  7. Laptop crashes while updating windows from windows 10 to windows 11

Laptop crashes while updating windows from windows 10 to windows 11: When I bought the laptop I had Windows 10 and when Windows 11 update rolled out I got it in a few months and my laptop was Windows 11 but after a few years as my laptop was getting slow, I thought to install an ssd and a ram to make it fast. I installed ram and ssd from a...
  8. My Dell laptop intermittently freezes up and crashes - BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Dell laptop intermittently freezes up and crashes - BSOD: Below is what I get from the WhoCrashed app and the system info. I have made sure all the drivers are updated but that didn't help. Any help would be most appreciated.Crash dump file:C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\041924-7984-01.dmp MinidumpBugcheck code:0x9F0x3, 0xFFFF8E0225F2FD50,...
  9. My Dell laptop intermittently freezes up and crashes - BSOD

My Dell laptop intermittently freezes up and crashes - BSOD: Below is what I get from the WhoCrashed app and the system info. I have made sure all the drivers are updated but that didn't help. Any help would be most appreciated.Crash dump file:C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\041924-7984-01.dmp MinidumpBugcheck code:0x9F0x3, 0xFFFF8E0225F2FD50,...
  10. Crash/Malfunction of Laptop Display; Cannot change brightness of screen, change refresh...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash/Malfunction of Laptop Display; Cannot change brightness of screen, change refresh...: My "Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15ACH6" laptop is malfunctioning, I seem to have encountered a crash of some display system. I was using Steam a videogame library and launcher when my screen went black and stopped responding. I powered down the computer, then powered it back up....