Windows 10: Windows 10 crashed my laptop - I think

Discus and support Windows 10 crashed my laptop - I think in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I started the download, it shut down, rebooted a couple of times and on the latest reboot all I've got is the 4 blue squares whirring around, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jtodd, Aug 5, 2015.

1. jtodd Win User

Windows 10 crashed my laptop - I think

Hi, I started the download, it shut down, rebooted a couple of times and on the latest reboot all I've got is the 4 blue squares whirring around, the counter "dots" turning, then black screen, a big square white flash then blackness and then back to the blue squares. It carries on like that until it shuts the lap top down. I can't get passed it.

Help *cry and thanks

:)

jtodd, Aug 5, 2015

2. Help, I think my phone has crashed.

I can only suggest you perform a hard reset. Needless to say, you will lose all your data, settings and software that you installed.

Here are the steps to perform a hrad reset:

Press and hold the Talk and End buttons (Green and Red button)

Use your stylus and press the reset button at the bottom of the device

Remove the stylus

Keep pressing the Talk and End buttons until you receive a warning message that this operation will delete all your personal data.

Release the buttons and press Enter.

Let me know if this works.

Linley Meslier, Aug 5, 2015
  3. Help, I think my phone has crashed.

The Hard Reset can perform miracles!! Glad you are up and runnig!!
    Windows 10 crashed my laptop - I think [​IMG]

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 crashed my laptop - I think

1. Windows 10 crashed my laptop - I think - Similar Threads - crashed laptop

2. Intelaudioservice.exe faulting cause my laptop to crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intelaudioservice.exe faulting cause my laptop to crash: there are two error found in my event viewer number one is this Faulting application name: IntelAudioService.exe, version: 1.0.160.0, time stamp: 0x5c06849b Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Exception code: 0xc0000005 Fault offset:...
  3. My laptop crashing !

My laptop crashing !: My laptop crashed just like that! I was just playing my game and my laptop crashed! So I opened the Reliability Viewer and collected some information. I have sent you the DMP file, the screenshot from from the reliability viewer and temporary files which I got from the...
  4. Logitech Gaming software is crashing my laptop

Logitech Gaming software is crashing my laptop: Im not sure if all these dmp files are related to the crash but it was the ones on my computer so the links are here. Also if i can ask what are you using to inspect the dmp files? Id like to use it for myself so i dont need to come here every time i want to look at my dmp...
  5. My laptop keeps crashing on me

My laptop keeps crashing on me: Just today I've had two crashes with my laptop and I don't know what is causing it. I've updated everything I need to and make sure everything is up to date. I don't know what to do at this point. dmp files First https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApP81fkWAWAJhhWL06bPuckPHMfA Second...
  6. My laptop keeps crashing,help.

My laptop keeps crashing,help.: My laptop keeps showing the blue screen whenever I put my charger on while playing a game. It shows stop codes like IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL,MEMORY MANAGEMENT,etc. Please help me. Here's the mindump, ets. https://1drv.ms/f/s!ApFhXMFCkw0wgSYC4TnjQ8k4c_Mo Specs- i3 8 gen...
  7. Repeated APPCRASH of dwm.exe in ntdll.dll causes my laptop to crash and reboot. Help?

Repeated APPCRASH of dwm.exe in ntdll.dll causes my laptop to crash and reboot. Help?: This happens a couple of times a week, and it's driving me nuts. Lenovo Carbon X1, about two months old, everything is up to date. I get 21 copies of this error, and the laptop reboots. Source Desktop Window Manager Summary Stopped working Date ‎3/‎19/‎2019...
  8. error code ? windows 10 - lenovo laptop crashes every few days out of nowhere

error code ? windows 10 - lenovo laptop crashes every few days out of nowhere: hi All! this is the error message that comes up in the reliability report -- would anyone be able to offer some suggestions? My computer novice brain doesn't know how to interpret this -- Thanks SOOO MUCH: Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date...
  9. Laptop crash completely

Laptop crash completely: As the topic said, Im facing a weird problem where whenever an app that is in fullscreen mode, and i try to switch app (alt tab), my laptop went not responding and crashed completely, i asked my friends if im online in steam and apparently im not online which means eveything...
  10. Laptop Crashed. Rebooted with a "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck." event.

Laptop Crashed. Rebooted with a "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck." event.: My laptop suddenly hanged today when I was gaming. I was playing Apex Legends, no abnormal signs, and suddenly the screen went black and sounds frozen. I tried to disconnect and reconnect my keypad, and it did not go through so the whole system was not responding, so I had to...