Windows 10: Windows 10 crashes after a month

Discus and support Windows 10 crashes after a month in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I notice that Windows 10 machine crash after only a month. After close inspection, it went from single partition install to multiple partitions (5)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RGloria, Dec 14, 2018.

1. RGloria Win User

Windows 10 crashes after a month

I notice that Windows 10 machine crash after only a month. After close inspection, it went from single partition install to multiple partitions (5) where the restore point, reset point and etc...failed to work property. This is not new. At first, I thought is was the illegal aliens working at Microsoft and their subcontractor stealing licenses (which is partly true). I had several machine exhibiting this. I had another machine crash for over 5 years because of the hidden partition problems and the machine lost data by "misplacing" critical internal information. What I need now is please publish how to install over the multiple partitions correctly as setup by the "security expert." I would simply wipe out the MBR and etc...and get rid of the internal manufacture snoop programs, maleware, firmware data grabbers and etc...and install it in one partition/drive. But hey, you paying the experts for that.....They are full crap.

:)

RGloria, Dec 14, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 14, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 14, 2018
  4. Windows 10 crashes after a month

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Dec 14, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 crashes after a month

1. Windows 10 crashes after a month - Similar Threads - crashes month

2. Gamebar_widget.exe has been crashing around 1000 times per week for the last month.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamebar_widget.exe has been crashing around 1000 times per week for the last month.: Over the past month, reliability monitor has been showing Gamebar_widget crashing tens of times per day, sometimes over a thousand times per week. I'm not certain what impact its having on my computer as I rarely use it, but I would really like to fix it. I've already tried...
  3. Gamebar_widget.exe has been crashing around 1000 times per week for the last month.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gamebar_widget.exe has been crashing around 1000 times per week for the last month.: Over the past month, reliability monitor has been showing Gamebar_widget crashing tens of times per day, sometimes over a thousand times per week. I'm not certain what impact its having on my computer as I rarely use it, but I would really like to fix it. I've already tried...
  4. My Laptop have been crashing for months now

My Laptop have been crashing for months now: Hi so for the past 2 months since 14 December my laptop have been crashing more than twice a day for seemingly no reason. Event Id 4163 followed by Event Id 1101 I suspect it was caused by an SSU update installed around the same time. I've also reinstalled windows so I cant...
  5. My Laptop have been crashing for months now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop have been crashing for months now: Hi so for the past 2 months since 14 December my laptop have been crashing more than twice a day for seemingly no reason. Event Id 4163 followed by Event Id 1101 I suspect it was caused by an SSU update installed during the same time. I've also reinstalled windows so I cant...
  6. Computer Crashed 3 Times in Past Month

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Crashed 3 Times in Past Month: Hello everyone. My computer has been randomly crashing for the past 2 months when gaming. It has had 3 major crashes.The first crash was a kernel error blue screen. It took several reboots to work. The second crash fully shut down my computer and turned the cpu light on, on...
  7. Computer Crashed 3 Times in Past Month

Computer Crashed 3 Times in Past Month: Hello everyone. My computer has been randomly crashing for the past 2 months when gaming. It has had 3 major crashes.The first crash was a kernel error blue screen. It took several reboots to work. The second crash fully shut down my computer and turned the cpu light on, on...
  8. Computer Crashed 3 Times in Past Month

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. DPC_Watchdog violation - crashing on Windows 11 for months

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_Watchdog violation - crashing on Windows 11 for months: Windows 11 Watchdog ViolationI have been continually having an issue with Windows Crashing with DPC Watchdog violation. It seems to happen more with my pc when Idle but today and yesterday it got even worse with 4 crashes while using it.I have tried the following items:SFC...
  10. DPC_Watchdog violation - crashing on Windows 11 for months

DPC_Watchdog violation - crashing on Windows 11 for months: Windows 11 Watchdog ViolationI have been continually having an issue with Windows Crashing with DPC Watchdog violation. It seems to happen more with my pc when Idle but today and yesterday it got even worse with 4 crashes while using it.I have tried the following items:SFC...