Windows 10: Windows 10 crashes after log in screen

Discus and support Windows 10 crashes after log in screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I was overclocking my CPU and I reached its limits of 4.6ghz. after that the PC would not enter bios, so i managed to reset the bios manually. After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Micsqisits, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Windows 10 crashes after log in screen

So I was overclocking my CPU and I reached its limits of 4.6ghz. after that the PC would not enter bios, so i managed to reset the bios manually. After this when ever i would try to boot it would show a blank blue screen for a couple of seconds, then bring me to the log in screen and whenever i try to enter my password the screen flickers off then back on and is frozen, then when i make any other inputs it restarts. I then restored windows to an older date, this temporarily fixed the issue, the next day it was back but i had done no more overclocking, the problem just reappeared after i thought i fixed it. Does anyone know how i could possibly fix this problem???

:)

Micsqisits, Nov 21, 2019
  2. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Nov 21, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 21, 2019
  4. jds63 Win User

Windows 10 crashes after log in screen

Black Screen after Log on

So this is not a BSOD ? Have a Windows 10 disc or USB Flash Drive made ? How are you getting to task manager Ctrl.+Alt+Del ? Any cursor on screen ?

jds63, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 crashes after log in screen

1. Windows 10 crashes after log in screen - Similar Threads - crashes log screen

2. explorer.exe crash loop and black screen after logging into account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    explorer.exe crash loop and black screen after logging into account: Hello Can Somone Help Me With Windows 10 It Was An Normal Day I Turn Off Pc And Go Do Something i come back turn on my pc when i log in to my account explorer.exe loads but then crashes and does an explorer.exe crash loop and an black screen i dont know what to do so can...
  3. Blank screen after logging in to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank screen after logging in to Windows 10: I updated my PC this morning to the latest version, but I get a blank screen once I log in. The screen is blank with the cursor; Problem solving methods; .- PC restarted .- The video configuration in BIOS was modified to IGD .- Safe Mode Tried every troubleshooting I could...
  4. Blank screen after logging in to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank screen after logging in to Windows 10: I updated my PC this morning to the latest version, but I get a blank screen once I log in. The screen is blank with the cursor; Problem solving methods; .- PC restarted .- The video configuration in BIOS was modified to IGD .- Safe Mode Tried every troubleshooting I could...
  5. Blank screen after logging in to Windows 10

6. Black screen after logging into Windows 10 after update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Black screen after logging into Windows 10 after update: Hello guys. I am having an issue with my computer. I did a windows update yesterday and today everytime after i log in, I get a black screen. Update: Ok, now its not a black screen but i cant get my browser to load. Can someone please help?...
  7. windows 10 log in screen crash

windows 10 log in screen crash: Hi. i recently got new computer and windows 10 crashes sometimes at log in screen. i have tried everything i found online for fixes but nothing has helped. i installed win10 2004 version today and it works normally when the install usb stick is in computer. how can i fix this...
  8. Game crashes after logging in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game crashes after logging in: Okay so I went to install a cape on my minecraft windows 10 account and it didn't work and crashed when I did so I deleted it tried resetting the game asked for me to sign in so I did then it crashed I reinstalled the game and when I signed in it did the same thing because it...
  9. Windows 10 black screen after logging in.

Windows 10 black screen after logging in.: Hello, I am hoping someone can help me with this issue. I've logged into my desktop and after logging in, I get the black screen with cursor. I have followed a lot of Microsoft's thoughts on this but they have not helped. I have listed what I have tried over the past 2...
  10. Windows 10 Black screen after logging in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Black screen after logging in: Hey, I just attempted to install Windows 10 on my new PC. However, it appears there's an issue.. During the upgrade process, the screen went blank @ 75% and didn't come back. There was active HDD activity, so I waited until it stopped before restarting the PC. Upon...