Windows 10: Windows 10 crashes after recent updates

Discus and support Windows 10 crashes after recent updates in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, My PC started to have some problems after recent updates, it crashes every 5-10 minutes with different stop codes: Page fault, watch dog... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ratkhan Saginbazarov, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Windows 10 crashes after recent updates

Hello,
    My PC started to have some problems after recent updates, it crashes every 5-10 minutes with different stop codes: Page fault, watch dog violation, kmode exception not handled and so on.
    System is AMD Ryzen5 2600X, AS rock master sli X470, RTX2070.
    Can't figure out the problem, system recovery does not help with errors.
    Tried driver verification accordingly to microsoft guide, system did not boot with it on, had to recover the system to previous point.
    Uploaded two minidumps and sysinfo.

Would be happy if somebody could share some experience

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gEt5p3S8CAutUhsgV56fwOZftiqMMicH

:)

Ratkhan Saginbazarov, Aug 21, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 21, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 21, 2019
  4. DRDNA Win User

Windows 10 crashes after recent updates

Windows 10 Creators Update Available for Download

Not sure about the games you listed but no probs with Dirt Rally and benching heavensward-bench here for me. I'm going to test 3DMark too in a few minutes.

DRDNA, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 crashes after recent updates

1. Windows 10 crashes after recent updates - Similar Threads - crashes recent updates

2. Windows 11, file explorer crashing after the recent update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, file explorer crashing after the recent update: I have updated my windows yesterday. Now I am unable to open the File Explorer. It instantly crashes whenever I try to open any folder.Steps I tried with no avail: - check disk- starting in a Safe Mode- removing Bad and BagMRU in registry...
  3. Windows 11, file explorer crashing after the recent update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11, file explorer crashing after the recent update: I have updated my windows yesterday. Now I am unable to open the File Explorer. It instantly crashes whenever I try to open any folder.Steps I tried with no avail: - check disk- starting in a Safe Mode- removing Bad and BagMRU in registry...
  4. Windows 10 crashes after recent update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crashes after recent update: Hello,My windows 10 started to crash after the recent update.I have checked that the computer is up to date with updates and drivers are recent as well.Here is the link to the minidump file. Would it be possible for someone to have a look and tell me what is happening...
  5. Windows 10 BSOD after updates, recent

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 BSOD after updates, recent: M HP laptop has gone into BSOD. I can't safe boot, it doesn't work. It just keeps going into error after doing the power on, wait for logo, then power off, 5 times. before allowing full boot then and I get same error. PNP Detected Fatal error and it says collecting...
  6. 14 February Windows 10 slow crash after the most recent update.

14 February Windows 10 slow crash after the most recent update.: I can't I work due to last updates from Microsoft, my computer is stopping and who pay the waste time of my work /:? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/14-february-windows-10-slow-crash-after-the-most/7eef0399-22f6-45a8-9f27-e7afff8e2a63
  7. Blue screen crashes after recent W10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen crashes after recent W10 update: Around the time of the last W10 update installation, I have been getting frequent Blue screen crashes and auto restart (Kernel Mode Heap Corruption). [ATTACH] Despite spending many hours trying to identify, so far I have failed to find a culprit. I have now collected the...
  8. crash after recent update

crash after recent update: after the update my laptop now loads to a blank desktop and cant operate anything , and have the error message : location is not available , c:windows\system32\config\systemprofile\desktop is unavailable . etc please see pictures attached , this has been going on for a while...
  9. crash after recent update

in Windows 10 Customization
    crash after recent update: after the update my laptop now loads to a blank desktop and cant operate anything , and have the error message : location is not available , c:windows\system32\config\systemprofile\desktop is unavailable . etc please see pictures attached , this has been going on for a while...
  10. After recent windows 10 update - explorer.exe crashes on multiple occ.

in Windows 10 Support
    After recent windows 10 update - explorer.exe crashes on multiple occ.: i used the external micro sd card to update to newest windows 10 on hp pavilion x2 ng200 convertable laptop 64gb i deleted old windows temp files and external card from all files cleaned and checked C for errors then i figured out : everytime i open explorer and...