Windows 10: Windows 10 crashes after run Malwarebytes.

Discus and support Windows 10 crashes after run Malwarebytes. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi,Windows 10 booting and can log in to my account, but nothing else can do. Only showing taskbar Search icon and time and it's keep refreshing every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NishanthC95, Jun 24, 2021.

1. Windows 10 crashes after run Malwarebytes.

Hi,Windows 10 booting and can log in to my account, but nothing else can do. Only showing taskbar Search icon and time and it's keep refreshing every second.None on keyboard shortcut keys working.I tried, Startup repair, sfc/scannow,uninstall latest updates, but still no progress.Can any one help.

:)

NishanthC95, Jun 24, 2021

2. Malwarebytes and Windows 10

Then I'll suggest you follow these steps:

1. Press Windows Key + R to open the run dialog

2. In the box that comes up, type services.msc and click OK

3. In the list, find Windows Management Instrumentation, and double click it

4. Change startup type to Automatic

5. See if you can open Malwarebytes, if not, do a reboot.

Dexter Lien, Jun 24, 2021
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 24, 2021
  4. Windows 10 crashes after run Malwarebytes.

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 crashes after run Malwarebytes.

1. Windows 10 crashes after run Malwarebytes. - Similar Threads - crashes run Malwarebytes

2. Windows 10 XBOX App crashes soon after running it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 XBOX App crashes soon after running it: Whenever I run the xbox app, it will load for a few seconds before closing itself out. I've tried some fixes like reinstalling it, reinstalling game bar/gaming services, updating, troubleshoots, and sfc /scannow. Here is the error I got in event viewer:Faulting application...
  3. Windows 10 XBOX App crashes soon after running it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 XBOX App crashes soon after running it: Whenever I run the xbox app, it will load for a few seconds before closing itself out. I've tried some fixes like reinstalling it, reinstalling game bar/gaming services, updating, troubleshoots, and sfc /scannow. Here is the error I got in event viewer:Faulting application...
  4. Windows 10 crashes after run windows updates. I installed Malwarebytes recently .

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crashes after run windows updates. I installed Malwarebytes recently .: Hi,Windows 10 booting and can log in to my account, but nothing else can do. Only showing taskbar Search icon and time and it's keep refreshing every second.None on keyboard shortcut keys working.I tried, Startup repair, sfc/scannow,uninstall latest updates, but still no...
  5. Malwarebytes or Emsisoft for 10 window.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malwarebytes or Emsisoft for 10 window.: read some information about Malwarebytes and Emsisoft antivirus. I dont get clear myself what they explain about Malwarebytes and Emsisoft for 10 window to install both or only one. I download Malwarebytes and I think about get emsisoft download but I am not sure if could do...
  6. Malwarebytes and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Malwarebytes and Windows 10: Can anyone tell me in a simple way how to install Malwarebytes on a Windows 10 computer? I have attempted it and when the installation falls over I am presented with a message reporting an Error 5 and no access to service. I've looked on various forums and YouTube but...
  7. RUN Windows Defender simultaneously with Malwarebytes

RUN Windows Defender simultaneously with Malwarebytes: I am testing using Malwarebytes Premium. It detected many PUP Registry Key Registry Value and Files Can I still run Windows Defender at the same time? I have heard not wise to run 2 at same time....
  8. Can Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit run on Windows 10?

Can Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit run on Windows 10?: I tried to run Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit on my Windows 10, several times, and it will not start. Anyone else have this problem? See image. [img] 87263
  9. Running Malwarebytes and Norton Security Together. Is it possible?

Running Malwarebytes and Norton Security Together. Is it possible?: I've been using Norton Internet Security for quite some time and am pleased with it. I also use Malwarebytes (free) to perform occasional scans. I've noticed that Malwarebytes finds more suspicious items when scanning than when I run a Norton scan, although Norton appears to...
  10. Running both Malwarebytes & Windows Defender ?

Running both Malwarebytes & Windows Defender ?: Have been running MBAM Pro and Windows Defender. This article incl exclusions for both progs to avoid potential conflicts when running simultaneously - How to Run Malwarebytes Alongside Another Antivirus "Malwarebytes is coded in a different way and is designed to run...