Windows 10: Windows 10 crashes after using for 15-20 minutes

Discus and support Windows 10 crashes after using for 15-20 minutes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I bought my laptop 2months ago. Recently i updated my laptop but after that my laptop started to crash after using for 15-20 minutes. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PrafulKumar, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Windows 10 crashes after using for 15-20 minutes

I bought my laptop 2months ago. Recently i updated my laptop but after that my laptop started to crash after using for 15-20 minutes.

I tried rebooting my laptop even try to fromat but issue is not soled.

Please help me with this issue.

HP Laptop

15-da1074TX

• 8th generation Intel® Core™ i5-8265U

Processor (1.6 GHz) [2] [23]

8gb Ram

2gb Nvidia Graphic gard

:)

PrafulKumar, Nov 10, 2019
  2. AYoung Win User

Suddenly, BSOD every 15-20 minutes

As the title suggests, my PC has been running fine, up until last night, playing Fallout 4, suddenly BSOD. Today, I turn it back on, and it crashes booting, then crashes over and over every 15-20 minutes, giving me many different types of errors, including page file, security, etc. The crashes don't seem to be related to anything I'm doing, just random.

Log file attached as per instructions. If any additional details are needed, please let me know.

Thanks in advance for any help, this is maddening.

AYoung, Nov 10, 2019
  3. RENECONDE Win User
    Explorer works for 15-20 minutes and then disconnects.

After installing windows 10 on my desktop, Internet explorer works for about 15-20 minutes (I'm connected broadband) and then disconnects me. Keeps telling me to check cable & network connections. There is no problem with the WIFI as I can use tablet and
    other WIFI devices. I reboot computer to be able to re-connect to internet. But again after 15-20 minutes it disconnects me again.

can anyone help?

RENECONDE, Nov 10, 2019
  4. sthalcyon Win User

Windows 10 crashes after using for 15-20 minutes

N97 15 minute call limit?!?

The thing is that before I went to version 20, I have had conversations longer than 15 minutes without a problem. 20 is when this started happening. I just upgraded to 21, but not yet have the opportunity to have 15+ minute discussion. Maybe version
    21's listed enhancement of "Improved call reliability" addresses this bug? Grrrr!

sthalcyon, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 crashes after using for 15-20 minutes

1. Windows 10 crashes after using for 15-20 minutes - Similar Threads - crashes using minutes

2. BSOD every 15-20 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD every 15-20 minutes: Hello. My computer randomly started crashing last night. Initially it restarted and woke up to a GIGABYTE BIOS saying boot load broke. After having logged in to the pc, a BSOD happened and the screen froze, leading to me having to hold the power button down.From this point...
  3. BSOD every 15-20 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD every 15-20 minutes: Hello. My computer randomly started crashing last night. Initially it restarted and woke up to a GIGABYTE BIOS saying boot load broke. After having logged in to the pc, a BSOD happened and the screen froze, leading to me having to hold the power button down.From this point...
  4. Windows 10/11 shutting down randonmly after 15 20 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10/11 shutting down randonmly after 15 20 minutes: Hello!,My windows 11 is shutting down randomly without a warning. I recently upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10. I had the same problem and was hoping that upgrade would solve the issue but I still have the issue. Please suggest how to troubleshoot and identify the root...
  5. Windows 10/11 shutting down randonmly after 15 20 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10/11 shutting down randonmly after 15 20 minutes: Hello!,My windows 11 is shutting down randomly without a warning. I recently upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10. I had the same problem and was hoping that upgrade would solve the issue but I still have the issue. Please suggest how to troubleshoot and identify the root...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 crashing after 15-20 minutes of playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing after 15-20 minutes of playing: My game audio/video freezes for a sec, then the screen goes grey and crashes to desktop. This happens consistently.I've tried all the obvious things, including these:...
  7. The game crashes after about 20 minutes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The game crashes after about 20 minutes.: I start game, play approximately 20-30 minutes and screen freeze then game crashed. It's personaly trouble of windows, because i tried play games on linux and i don't seen this problem. Also not even game have this problem. Games i have this problem: CS GO, Genshin Impact,...
  8. Windows Crashes Every 10-15 minutes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Crashes Every 10-15 minutes: Every time I try and do something that worked perfectly fine yesterday get a BSOD with the stop code memory management. I’ve never had a problem with this before. I’ve reseated my ram, didn’t fix anything. I’ve tried to run diagnostics that don’t even finish before the...
  9. Games crashing after 15 minutes?

Games crashing after 15 minutes?: Hi all, recently built a pc consisting of the following Gigabyte Aorus B450m Board Ryzen 5 3600x Radeon 5700xt 16gb Corsair vengeance rg pro 3200mhz 2x8gb Samsung m.2 500gb 970 pro Thermaltake BX1 750W Bronze power supply Nzxt Kraken AIO cooler Unfortunately after 15...
  10. Suddenly, BSOD every 15-20 minutes

Suddenly, BSOD every 15-20 minutes: As the title suggests, my PC has been running fine, up until last night, playing Fallout 4, suddenly BSOD. Today, I turn it back on, and it crashes booting, then crashes over and over every 15-20 minutes, giving me many different types of errors, including page file,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 crashes after 20 miutes