Windows 10: Windows 10 Crashes and BSOD

Discus and support Windows 10 Crashes and BSOD in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I have an ongoing problem that I am trying to resolve from past few months; I have got all the components changed as well (except power supply,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BineetDesai, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Crashes and BSOD

Hi

I have an ongoing problem that I am trying to resolve from past few months; I have got all the components changed as well (except power supply, micro processor & PC case) new install windows still crashes randomly especially after major half yearly updates etc... it than, devlops bad sectors etc... and creates problems with HDD in booting up.

So far I have got 4 Hdds exchanged and perhaps the 5th one is on the way for RMA too.

Reading from the other threads etc... I have pasted the link below that has my dump file, system info file and Seagate diagnostic tool log file

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AvqeupCh4mJJvAzxxqKoXQ-kD8x0

I am thinking there might be an issue with a power supply so thinking to get a new Corsair 450W powersupply.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks in advance.

Bineet

:)

BineetDesai, Apr 24, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 24, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 24, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Crashes and BSOD

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Crashes and BSOD

1. Windows 10 Crashes and BSOD - Similar Threads - Crashes BSOD

2. BSOD - Forced crash by using NotMyFault

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - Forced crash by using NotMyFault: So I have been getting BSOD on and off I reinstall all the display drivers, seem to fix things for a while but a "Unexpected Store Exception" BSOD came backI did a NotMyFault crash to get some dump files. It is hereIt seems Driver is still the issue? The BSOD code I got from...
  3. BSOD - Forced crash by using NotMyFault

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - Forced crash by using NotMyFault: So I have been getting BSOD on and off I reinstall all the display drivers, seem to fix things for a while but a "Unexpected Store Exception" BSOD came backI did a NotMyFault crash to get some dump files. It is hereIt seems Driver is still the issue? The BSOD code I got from...
  4. BSOD - Forced crash by using NotMyFault

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. can someone please analyze my windows BSOD crash dump files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone please analyze my windows BSOD crash dump files?: recently, i have been getting bsod crashes and i don't know what to do. can someone help me.here is the link to the memory and minidump filesmemory.dmp https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuZID3zvlXBIasx-XUHKz623xlk?e=uXttsfminidump...
  6. can someone please analyze my windows BSOD crash dump files?

can someone please analyze my windows BSOD crash dump files?: recently, i have been getting bsod crashes and i don't know what to do. can someone help me.here is the link to the memory and minidump filesmemory.dmp https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuZID3zvlXBIasx-XUHKz623xlk?e=uXttsfminidump...
  7. can someone please analyze my windows BSOD crash dump files?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. bsod system_thread_exception_not_handled - won't stop crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bsod system_thread_exception_not_handled - won't stop crashing: I have recently fully wiped and reinstalled my entire PC but still having a BSOD error consistently. To the point that it now happens multiple times a day. Today while playing a game Destiny 2 I have gotten it to crash on each instance which has never happened before. I...
  9. bsod system_thread_exception_not_handled - won't stop crashing

bsod system_thread_exception_not_handled - won't stop crashing: I have recently fully wiped and reinstalled my entire PC but still having a BSOD error consistently. To the point that it now happens multiple times a day. Today while playing a game Destiny 2 I have gotten it to crash on each instance which has never happened before. I...
  10. Windows crashing around once a day with different BSOD errors or sometimes no error

Windows crashing around once a day with different BSOD errors or sometimes no error: A few months ago I upgraded some parts in my desktop. Before upgrading, my computer crashed maybe once or twice since I built it 4+ years ago:CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 8-Core Processor, 4201 Mhz, 8 Cores, 16 Logical ProcessorsMotherboard: B650 GAMING X AX V2GPU: NVIDIA GeForce...