Windows 10: Windows 10 crashes and restarts No BSOD, No restarting screen

Discus and support Windows 10 crashes and restarts No BSOD, No restarting screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; As the title says, my computer just will randomly crashes and restart. I'm not sure what's causing it as there are no dump files created. I do have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hankell, Jul 4, 2021.

1. hankell Win User

Windows 10 crashes and restarts No BSOD, No restarting screen

As the title says, my computer just will randomly crashes and restart. I'm not sure what's causing it as there are no dump files created. I do have this image from reliability monitor.Specs: Intel i7-6700Nvidia GTX 107016gb RAMWindows 10 Home

:)

hankell, Jul 4, 2021
  2. Arrakis9 Win User

Random restarts

when you start the computer up press F8 repeatedly until you get a list of how to start windows, choose do not automatically restart on system failure. if your getting bsod's list what your getting here so we can further help you. IF the system is not getting bsod's and still restarting as you say then i would look into getting a line conditioner for your computer as you might be having power issues.

Arrakis9, Jul 4, 2021
  3. Binge Win User
    Random Restarts, No BSOD

He mentioned that he had done that above. Also I provided a BSOD details app. There were no BSODs to report.

Binge, Jul 4, 2021
  4. Windows 10 crashes and restarts No BSOD, No restarting screen

Random Restarts, No BSOD

Reboot and hit F8 to get into the Windows Diagnostic Settings before Windows boots. Turn off "Automatic Restart on System Failure." This way we can completely rule out BSODs. Sometimes a PC will BSOD but the PC will restart so quickly that the BSOD is not even rendered.

Random Murderer, Jul 4, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 crashes and restarts No BSOD, No restarting screen

1. Windows 10 crashes and restarts No BSOD, No restarting screen - Similar Threads - crashes restarts BSOD

2. Crash/Restart - No BSOD.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crash/Restart - No BSOD.: Hello,I got a decent PC but recently -about 2 days ago- it started crashing and restarting when playing GTA 5 for about 20-30 mins without going into BSOD. I kept an eye on thermals and they seem fine. I also checked on my BIOS and drivers and made sure they were up to date....
  3. Crash/Restart - No BSOD.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crash/Restart - No BSOD.: Hello,I got a decent PC but recently -about 2 days ago- it started crashing and restarting when playing GTA 5 for about 20-30 mins without going into BSOD. I kept an eye on thermals and they seem fine. I also checked on my BIOS and drivers and made sure they were up to date....
  4. Crash/Restart - No BSOD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash/Restart - No BSOD.: Hello,I got a decent PC but recently -about 2 days ago- it started crashing and restarting when playing GTA 5 for about 20-30 without going into BSOD. I kept an eye on thermals and they seem fine. I also checked on my drivers and made sure they were up to date. Unlike...
  5. Crash/Restart - No BSOD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash/Restart - No BSOD.: Hello,I got a relatively decent PC. Don't have issues that often, but recently -shortly after booting- my PC crashes and restarts without going into BSOD. I kept an eye on thermals and they seem fine. I also checked on my drivers and made sure they were up to date.I will...
  6. Crash/Restart - No BSOD.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crash/Restart - No BSOD.: Hello,I got a relatively decent PC. Don't have issues that often, but recently -shortly after booting- my PC crashes and restarts without going into BSOD. I kept an eye on thermals and they seem fine. I also checked on my drivers and made sure they were up to date.I will...
  7. Crash/Restart - No BSOD.

8. PC Crash/Restart - No BSOD

PC Crash/Restart - No BSOD: Hello,I got a relatively decent PC. Don't have issues that often, but with certain games -recently- my PC crashes and restarts without going into BSOD. I kept an eye on thermals and they seem fine. I also checked on my drivers and made sure they were up to date. I will attach...
  9. Crash/Restart - No BSOD

Crash/Restart - No BSOD: Hello, I got a relatively decent PC. Don't have issues that often, but with certain games -recently- my PC crashes and restarts without going into BSOD. I kept an eye on thermals and they seem fine. I also checked on my drivers and made sure they were up to date. I will...
  10. Windows 10 bsod/ frequent crash's and restart

Windows 10 bsod/ frequent crash's and restart: Hi there i have built a new gaming pc listed below. Corsair obsidian 1000d super tower Msi x570 gaming pro carbon wifi mobo Amd ryzen 3800x cpu Corsair vengence LPX rgb 4x 32gb 3200mhzRam Msi 2080 super 8gb gaming trio x Gpu Corsair RM850X psu 2 x nvme ADATA smp8200...