Windows 10: Windows 10 crashes constantly, and it's slowly driving me insane.

Discus and support Windows 10 crashes constantly, and it's slowly driving me insane. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ever since Win 10 installed itself on my computer, I have had nothing but issues. it has corrupted itself multiple times, forcing me to have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DABarton, Feb 15, 2020.

1. DABarton Win User

Windows 10 crashes constantly, and it's slowly driving me insane.

Ever since Win 10 installed itself on my computer, I have had nothing but issues. it has corrupted itself multiple times, forcing me to have to reinstall, created accounts that shouldn't exist, randomly acts like I'm not the admin of my own computer I can't run the "cfs /scannow" command, for example, and it just crashes constantly. I never had a problem with Win 7 on either my desktop which is where Win 10 is now installed or my laptop. I have uploaded my minidump files to my google drive, I also activated the driver verifier.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=15xTOB7O36uVzEFRi4FXxJtqmO43z7Yxv

:)

DABarton, Feb 15, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 15, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Feb 15, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 crashes constantly, and it's slowly driving me insane. - Similar Threads - crashes constantly slowly

2. Please help me. This is slowly driving me insane. Can someone copy my OS a and turn it on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me. This is slowly driving me insane. Can someone copy my OS a and turn it on...: I apologize in advance for this very long, and very depressing post . I’ve been putting this off for years but it’s literally become so bad that it’s affecting my mental health and personal relationships. I know I have some sort of virus or maybe even a hacker making my life...
  3. Please help me. This is slowly driving me insane. Can someone copy my OS a and turn it on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me. This is slowly driving me insane. Can someone copy my OS a and turn it on...: I apologize in advance for this very long, and very depressing post . I’ve been putting this off for years but it’s literally become so bad that it’s affecting my mental health and personal relationships. I know I have some sort of virus or maybe even a hacker making my life...
  4. This is driving me insane,

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This is driving me insane,: [ATTACH] Maximized windows create a bar at the bottom that obscures a portion of the taskbar. Clicking on the taskbar makes it disappear but it's still annoying. Any fix? submitted by /u/Moheron [link] [comments]...
  5. Audio issue is driving me to insanity

Audio issue is driving me to insanity: Hello all, I am not sure if this is even an appropriate place to post this problem but I am at my wit's end. Recently I have ran into some audio issues; the system's audio will default back to 50 automatically if I alt tab between applications or switch between my two...
  6. Windows store driving me insane

Windows store driving me insane: Hey guys, So basically, ever since i reinstalled windows 10 version 2004, the store keeps saying that i have 22 app updates, if i select Get updates, they just sit there pending for a week, if i try to force an update, the circle just keeps circling and its driving me...
  7. Audio slowly gets out of sync with video: driving me insane

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio slowly gets out of sync with video: driving me insane: I hope someone can help me with this because it's DRIVING ME INSANE! This started about 6 months ago. I assume it was an nvidia or Windows update but not sure but what happens is my audio and video slowly get out of sync over time. It varies how much or how fast but it...
  8. System Freezing, slowly going insane.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Freezing, slowly going insane.: Hello there people. I am really running out of ideas, therefor I hope that someone could give me new ones or help me to find the issue. My PC Spec: OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit, 1909, Build 18362.19h1_release.190318-1202 CPU: Intel i7-7700k, not overclocked, all in bios set to...
  9. Constant Updates Driving me insane!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Constant Updates Driving me insane!: Does anyone know if there's a way to force Windows to STOP continually downloading "updates" and re-booting? I deliberately do NOT shut down my PC when I'm done with it... I don't like the long boot times that Windows users have to suffer through, and I especially don't...
  10. Constant crashing driving me insane!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant crashing driving me insane!: I am so annoyed that I built this 5,000$ crash machine. I am not exactly tech illiterate, but when I have to learn coding to read dump files to even have a possibility of know what could possibly be wrong, and I spend 8+hrs a day troubleshooting rather than gaming.....I am...