Windows 10: Windows 10 crashes frecquenntly and I get the "No bootable device found" sometimes.

Discus and support Windows 10 crashes frecquenntly and I get the "No bootable device found" sometimes. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; From around a week now, some times when I even browse the internet my Windows crashed and I get the"Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RaduBejan, Sep 12, 2019.

1. RaduBejan Win User

Windows 10 crashes frecquenntly and I get the "No bootable device found" sometimes.

From around a week now, some times when I even browse the internet my Windows crashed and I get the"Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart" etc... and on top of that, rarely, when I leave my laptop opened, whether im downloading something or simply leaving it running, after prolonged inactivity I find the "No bootable device found" with a harddisk in the middle. One restart fixes it. But lately this has been happening too often, especially the Windows crash

:)

RaduBejan, Sep 12, 2019
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Sep 12, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 12, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 crashes frecquenntly and I get the "No bootable device found" sometimes.

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 crashes frecquenntly and I get the "No bootable device found" sometimes. - Similar Threads - crashes frecquenntly bootable

2. No bootable device found after Windows 10 crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No bootable device found after Windows 10 crash: I attached a SATA hard disk with an USB adaptor to my Dell Precision 7510 running Windows 10 to run some tests to check whether it was faulty.I had the Disk Management applet open when I ran the Western Digital Dashboard utility to check the drive.During the check Windows...
  3. No bootable device found after Windows 10 crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No bootable device found after Windows 10 crash: I attached a SATA hard disk with an USB adaptor to my Dell Precision 7510 running Windows 10 to run some tests to check whether it was faulty.I had the Disk Management applet open when I ran the Western Digital Dashboard utility to check the drive.During the check Windows...
  4. No bootable device found after Windows 10 crash

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. No bootable devices found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No bootable devices found: Hi all, I’ve been using my dell g3 3579 for a couple of years now and I recently faced this issue.. My laptop was pre installed with windows 10 and I had recently upgraded to windows 11. By default, windows had come pre installed on the ssd.. I force shut down my laptop...
  6. No bootable devices found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No bootable devices found: Hi all, I’ve been using my dell g3 3579 for a couple of years now and I recently faced this issue.. My laptop was pre installed with windows 10 and I had recently upgraded to windows 11. By default, windows had come pre installed on the ssd.. I force shut down my laptop...
  7. No bootable device found

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    No bootable device found: I've been using my laptop for a while. My hard drive got corrupted a month back so i decided to add an m.2 ssd and install windows on that. I had left my hard drive in with the installation. Yesterday i got my hands on a 2.5 inch ssd so i decided to replace my hard drive with...
  8. no bootable device found

no bootable device found: Hi, Because of a virus I hard reseted my DELL XPS 15 9550 with the SupportAssist tool Unfortunately it said the error: *no bootable device found* after making a boot USB stick with another computer and using it as a bootable device there were no differences! please tell me...
  9. Windows 10 crashes frecquenntly and I get the "No bootable device found" sometimes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crashes frecquenntly and I get the "No bootable device found" sometimes.: From around a week now, some times when I even browse the internet my Windows crashed and I get the"Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart" etc... and on top of that, rarely, when I leave my laptop opened, whether im downloading something or simply leaving it...
  10. No bootable devices found (Windows 10)

No bootable devices found (Windows 10): Earlier this day I was using my computer normally until I ran into a blue screen, at first I thought It was a normal error, but the blue screen suddenly faded away and my computer turned off, At that point I already knew something strange was happening but my computer...